My First Dorm Ch. 07

Story Info
Holly gets a new friend.
4.8k words
4.6
62.7k
8
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

Well now, It’s me Holly. About the only thing that I have to say at this point is thank you all for all your support. Everyone should also know that this story is fiction, and so am I. If any of this offends you I’m sorry, these stories are meant to be strongly submissive, without going into the whole bondage domme’ scene. They are about lack of overt control and humiliation, and I hope you like them, if this type of story doesn’t interest you, then you may be offended if you read it, so please don’t.

Ashlyn had now crossed borders that I never even knew could be crossed. She had used me in ways that I couldn’t imagine. She had pushed me into sex with my parents (ch.05), she had exposed me and humiliated me in public on many occasions, (ch.2, 3, 4, 6) and she had arranged for a professor to dominate and expose me in class, in front of my peers. (ch.6)

When I returned to our dorm after using the bathroom with an audience I felt nauseated. I climbed into bed not having to remove my clothing because I had been naked since leaving class. Ashlyn and Megan came into the room behind me they had enjoyed the show. Ashlyn always enjoyed pushing me further than I was comfortable going.

“Holly?” Ashlyn said sliding onto my bed beside me. “Did you see all those people in the hall?” The tiny black haired girl slid a hand across my back and rested it on one of my butt cheeks. “Sure peeing might not be a big turn-on, but when the opportunity to watch you do it came along, no one turned away did they?” Ashlyn began to massage the small of my back. “All those students, and you helpless sitting on the toilet completely naked.” Ashlyn let go of me to slip her shirt and bra off.

Now topless Ashlyn leaned over me pressing her nipples into my back, I could feel how hard they were. She returned a hand to my bottom and rubbed my cheeks firmly alternating from one cheek to the other. She was breathing heavily into my ear.

“Holly.” Ashlyn cooed rocking back and forth dragging her bare nipples across my back. “Please don’t be mad. It makes me sooooo hot to use you the way I do. You’re my favorite toy. Tell me about class. She said, what did Professor Lillard do to you?” I was silent, but her gentle massaging and the erotic feel of her bare chest against my bare flesh was getting to me. She unzipped her skirt and pushed it and her panties off, sliding her body up and grinding her pelvis against my hip. I felt the soft fluff of her neatly trimmed landing strip. “Are you mad?” She asked softly as her hand began to slide up the inside of my leg.

“I don’t know.” I said honestly. Her fingers reached my crotch and even though I had been manhandled in class they were so soft, so tender. It was strange how Ashlyn could go from dominating and torturing me to being so gentle and acting so caring.

“How about a little experiment.” Ashlyn said. She began to finger me, reaching a finger up to flick my clitoris. I began getting horny again, I tried hard not to grind and meet her fingers. “Did you feel aroused knowing everyone was watching you a few minutes ago?”

I thought back to the feeling I had, of sitting on the toilet in the cold whit tiled room looking out the open door at the group of students looking in. I felt how helpless I had felt just wanting to get it over with. At the time I had been sick with embarrassment, but now thinking back, I could manipulate my thoughts into fantasy, and use them to make me tingle. Ashlyn could feel the reaction.

“What about the time at the mall, right out in the open, with all those kids watching, do you remember how hard you came, how good it felt, how badly they wanted to see you come for me.” The memories flooded me, I began to writhe a little Ashlyn continued to work me.

“Then there was the first day in the dorm, when I slipped your clothes off, and played with your breasts for the first time.” Ashlyn pushed two of her fingers deeply into me. I began to come and Ashlyn pressed her thumb against my clitoris firmly extending and empowering the orgasm until I was bucking wildly against her fingers with powerful spasms.

“Looks like you need a shower.” Ashlyn said. I sat up on the bed, Megan was holding a towel and my shower bag.

“C’mon with me.” Megan said with a sly wink. “Ashlyn will catch up.”

I stood took the towel and walked out of the dorm. The baths were just across the hall and I skittered to them naked often enough that it was beginning not to bother me. Once inside the bathroom I realized that this was the busy time of day. A lot of girls worked nights and there were three or four getting ready for work, and I could hear some of the showers running.

Megan led me into the hall where the shower stalls were and I stepped into the last one, hanging my shower bag and towel up. If I were alone I would’ve shut the curtain, with Megan with me I knew better. Megan was a tall girl, over five ten, maybe close to six feet. She had a wild main of bright red hair, and freckled cheeks, her freckles covered most of her body, including the massive natural D-cups she cherished and was immensely proud of.

Megan began to undress also. I was momentarily stunned. Ashlyn and Megan had never had a problem undressing me when outside the dorm, and we had sex in the dorm all the time, but it now looked as though Megan would be joining me in the shower, and she still wasn’t closing the curtain.

“Turn the water on.” Megan said. I turned the water on and by the time I had it nice and hot Megan was naked. She pushed me gently against the back wall of the shower and wrapping her arm around me pressed my face to her breasts. Her nipples are large and I began to suck on one. She reached her other arm down between my legs and spread my lips apart with her strong fingers.

Even though no one came down to the end of the hall Megan was moaning quietly and I’m sure someone had to have heard it. I was moaning through Megan’s breasts as she too brought me to orgasm, then she turned me around and had me sit on the floor. She thrust her pelvis into my face and I began to eat her out. Her pubic hair, although not as full as mine still tickled my nose as I spread her open with my tongue. Water flowed over my face and through my mouth mingling with Megan’s juices.

When Megan finally came I opened my eyes and looked out to see Ashlyn, she was dressed again wearing a simple black skirt, thigh high boots, and a white blouse. She was leaning against the opposite wall of the hallway watching.

“Holly, I’ve got a new rule. There are three now. The first is, that you’re naked whenever you’re in the dorms. The second is the only underwear you can wear is my dirty panties. Now the third, you have to come whenever you take a shower.” She was smiling. “It’ll give you that glow for the day, in case we don’t get to you first. Anyway, I brought you some clothes.”

Megan had been using my towel to dry off and handed it to me as I walked naked down the hall with Ashlyn. Hanging on a hook at the end of the hall was my clothing for the evening. There were still two girls getting ready for work, one of them seemed to be trying very hard to watch what was going on. I had seen her a few times, and vaguely remember her walking in when Ashlyn was spanking me in the rec room. Unfortunately her name eluded me.

I dried off and began putting on the outfit Ashlyn selected for me. I started with the panties, as I reached for them Ashlyn stopped me. They were hers of course.

“Smell them.” Ashlyn said. My cheeks went red. The only girl left in the bathroom was the girl that seemed overly interested in what was going on. She was about my height, maybe five two or five three. Her hair was long and dark brown, almost black. She was getting ready and only wearing a bra and panties. Her breasts were almost the size of Megan’s definitely a C-cup, and she had a strong curve to her hip, accentuated by a shapely round butt. She was staring at me. I know she was following everything going on.

“What?” I asked quietly.

“Smell them.” Ashlyn said. “Hold the crotch up to your nose so you can smell my sex on them. You know my smell right, you go down on me all the time, breath it in.” Megan was coming around the corner with her shirt and panties on, she had to re-do her hair after the shower.

“Alright.” I said softly. I raised the panties to my nose, separating the crotch from the two spaghetti thin side straps. I held the cottony fabric over my face, it’s leopard print so unlike anything I would’ve bought for myself. The smell was familiar and Musky, and unmistakably Ashlyn.

“Now you can put them on.” Ashlyn said. To my left the mystery girl let out a breath, Ashlyn and I looked up and she quickly started to gather her things.

“Are you enjoying our show?” Ashlyn asked her. The girl froze she looked up at us with a nervous smile on her face. “Have we made you uncomfortable?” Ashlyn asked. She was still only wearing her bra and panties, and had an armful of clothes and cosmetic supplies. I glanced at her panties, they were dark pink, almost purple, kind of frilly.

“No.” The girl answered. I still had Ashlyn’s panties wadded up in my hand. The girl was shaking slightly, almost trembling.

“You’ve been stalling and watching this whole time huh?” Ashlyn asked her.

“What do you mean?” The girl asked. Ashlyn stepped past me closer to her. The girl straightened up, she was sizing Ashlyn up nervously.

“You gathered up your things, are you heading back to your room?” Ashlyn asked lightly patting the armload the girl was carrying. I saw the set up from a mile away, I was too used to Ashlyn.

“Yeah.” The girl said quietly.

“Well, don’t let us stop you, here let me get the door.” Ashlyn opened the door out to the hall, and all at once the girl got it.

“Oh no, I mean, I was going to dress in the shower area.” The girl stammered.

“What’s your name?” Ashlyn asked. “I know you from one of my classes, Natalie or something right.” Ashlyn let the door slide shut on its heavy pneumatic arm.

“Nicole.” The girl said. “Or Nikki.”

“That’s right.” Ashlyn said. She stepped close to her, and reached for the armload. “We won’t bite, you can get ready right here with us, Nikki.” Ashlyn half scooped and was half handed the stuff by Nicole and she set it down on the counter. Nicole’s nipples poked visibly through the matching bra she wore.

“Wow, get a load of those.” Megan said. Megan was now dressed and doing her hair, but made a point of pointing out Nicole’s nipples, not that any of us had missed them. There was a silence for a few seconds as Nicole stood with her arms by her sides. We were all pretty much just staring at her.

“Is she really not allowed to wear clothes in your room?” Nicole finally asked.

“You know about us?” Ashlyn said a broad smile on her face.

“The whole floor kinda’ does.” Nicole answered.

“Not a stitch.” Ashlyn said. “Pretty hot isn’t it?” Ashlyn asked. Nicole nodded slowly she seemed unsure of herself. “Where’s your room?” Ashlyn asked.

“The end of the hall.” Nicole answered.

Megan was standing behind me and she wrapped her arms around me and grabbed a breast in each hand. I didn’t expect it and jumped a little. I looked up at Nicole to find her staring intently. Megan gently rolled my nipples in her fingers tugging slightly on my breasts.

“Are you getting ready for work Nikki?” Ashlyn asked.

“Huh?” Nicole asked broken from the spell of watching. “Uhh no, I was going to go shopping.” She answered.

“You’re pretty shy aren’t you Nikki?” Ashlyn asked.

“Yeah.” Nicole answered.

“Holly was shy too. Weren’t you Holly?” Ashlyn said. Nicole started to breath a little heavier. “I’m going to take your bra off Nikki.” Ashlyn said.

“What?” Nicole asked. She looked up at Ashlyn with a start.

Ashlyn slid a finger across Nicole’s shoulder and under her long hair. Nicole didn’t move, but her breathing sped up. Ashlyn reached the bra clasp and a moment later the bra slackened, her full breasts relaxed pertly on her chest. Ashlyn reached up with her other hand and slipped the bra down Nicole’s arms. Suddenly the large full breasts attached to those rock hard nipples were visible to all of us.

“Oh my god.” Nicole breathed. She reached up slowly to cover herself. Ashlyn set the girl’s bra on the counter with her other clothes. Ashlyn began going through the girl’s clothes.

“These are nice, do you mind if we come shopping with you? I’ll buy supper.” Ashlyn said. Meanwhile Megan had gently pried Ashlyn’s panties out of my hands and was slipping them up my legs.

“You want to come shopping with me?” Nicole asked. There was a hint of apprehension in her voice, but eagerness in her eyes. “Can I have my bra back?” She asked.

“If you’re asking me then the answer is maybe later.” Ashlyn said. “Put your shirt on.”

“Oh my god.” Nicole said quietly and reached for her shirt. It was snug and accentuated her breasts. She tugged it over herself and adjusted it. There was no hiding her nipples, a state I’d become accustomed to. “I can’t believe this is happening.” Nicole finished.

Megan had let go of me and was holding a mid-length dress out for me to put on. It had a long slit going all the way from the hem, which was at knee level to my hip about level with my navel. I looked up to see Nicole was also completing her outfit, which complemented the snug shirt with a tight pair of slacks that accentuating the fullness of her curvy bum.

“You two look darling.” Ashlyn said to us. My dress stopped low enough to show off the top of my breasts, without a bra it was hard to call it cleavage, but you could certainly tell you were looking at boob, from there two thin spaghetti straps went over my shoulder and the back was almost none existent, not starting until the small of my back, if I were allowed to wear a bra it wouldn’t of looked right anyway.

Nicole seemed very preoccupied with the obvious lack of adequate cover for her breasts. If you looked hard enough you could tell that the shirt was darker where her nipples were and she was beaming very noticeably.

“Where are we shopping?” Ashlyn asked.

“I was going to go to the mall.” Nicole answered quietly.

“Oh we love the mall.” Megan said.

“Girls’ night out.” Ashlyn added.

Within minutes we were pulling out of the campus parking lot. Heading towards the mall. We were in Ashlyn’s car, she insisted on driving. Nicole and I were relegated to sit in the back and Ashlyn giddily set the child locks on the back doors so she and Megan would have to let us out.

“So Nicole.” Ashlyn began. “You’re going to stay at our dorm tonight right?”

“What do you mean?” Nicole asked.

“After we shop, you’ll come back to our dorm instead of your own?” Ashlyn said glancing back over her shoulder at us.

“I guess.” Nicole said.

“It’ll be great. You’ll have a blast.” Ashlyn added. “Do you have a room mate?”

“I did she dropped out.” Nicole said.

“Holly?” Ashlyn asked.

“Yes?” I answered.

“Lift up your dress and lower the top. I want to see your tits, and pussy.” Ashlyn said. I was sitting fully behind her and Megan turned to see if I was doing it. “Hurry up we’ll be at the mall in ten minutes.” Ashlyn said. Nicole stared at me. I lifted my bum off the backseat enough to lift the dress to my waist. Then I eased my breasts over the neckline of the dress. Now I was exposed and Ashlyn turned the dome-light on illuminating the inside of the car starkly against the outside darkness. Nicole looked around frantically trying to see if anyone was looking.

“Scared someone will see?” Ashlyn asked Nicole.

“Oh my god, you’re crazy, someone is going to see her!” Nicole said.

“That’s the point Nikki.” Megan said straining around to look at Nicole. Megan extended an arm for Nicole’s chest finding her nipple easily. “You don’t think people will be able to see these at the mall do you?” Megan asked wiggling the nipple beneath her finger. Nicole jumped.

“You know Nikki, Holly is really great at sucking on boobs.” Ashlyn said. “Once you let her kiss and suck those nipples for a while you’ll be in relaxation heaven.” Megan reached down and began lifting Nikki’s shirt hem. Nicole almost sounded like she was going to hyperventilate. Finally the bottom of her large breasts came into view.

“Holly.” Ashlyn said. “Suck on Nicole’s nipples.”

“Oh god.” Nicole said as I leaned over her. She was wearing a great perfume and it smelled intoxicating as my lips got ever closer to her. Finally making contact, she was so warm the blood was clearly rushing to her chest and face. Her nipples were engorged and rock hard. I swirled my tongue over them.

“You’ve wanted this haven’t you Nicole?” Ashlyn said.

“Wanting what?” Nicole asked. I could hear her words in her chest, as I manipulated her nipple with my lips.

“Wanting to join Holly.” Ashlyn said. “Wanting us to do things for you that aroused you, that you were too shy to do for yourself.”

“I don’t know.” Nicole said.

“Well you knew about Holly right?” Ashlyn asked. Nicole nodded, her hair ell over her shoulder spilling across my back. “What did you think? You thought it was sexy right? You wanted it to be you? You wondered what it would be like to be naked, exposed in front of people?” Nicole was quiet by voice, but her increased breathing spoke volumes.

“Well, your wish is our command Nikki baby, you’re going to learn the freedom of public sexual submission. To be stimulated by putting on a show for spectators. To bear yourself completely to give up your modesty, to feel private pleasure under public scrutiny.” Ashlyn’s voice was low and seductive. She had given word to all the mixed feelings I had been having. I closed my eyes and with my free hand I began to touch myself while I switched and began suckling Nicole’s other nipple.

“MMMMM” Nicole moaned.

“Un-do you pants Nikki.” Ashlyn said. I felt Nicole shift around and knew she was unbuttoning the tight slacks. “Slide them down to your ankles.” I extended a hand to help as Nicole Struggle in the tight confines of the back seat. Then her pants were around her ankles. “Spread your knees.” Nicole opened her legs. “Now turn enough for Holly to get her head in there.” We shifted in the back seat Nicole beginning to move frantically to follow the instructions. We ended up sideways with me lying over Nicole’s ankles with my face right at her panty covered crotch.

“Holly. Scoot Nikki’s panties out of the way and make her come.” Ashlyn said. With one hand I gently tugged her panties to the side and what I saw was a completely bare pussy. There was not even a shadow, no stubble NOTHING. Nicole suddenly seemed shy.

“I uhhhh shave.” She said.

“Holly doesn’t mind. Do you Holly?” Ashlyn asked. Recovering from my initial surprise I began to lick. I pushed her outer lips apart with my tongue pushing until I met wetness, then I licked upwards spreading the wetness up into the crease where I began to push my tongue forcefully on her clitoris. I was quickly rewarded with hitched breathing. The car stopped. Ashlyn shut the engine off. “Don’t stop Holly.” Ashlyn said. I didn’t even look up to see where we were.

Minutes passed and Nicole began to writhe and grind pushing her crotch against my face, then I felt her begin to tense and felt her contracting her muscles riding the orgasm out.

“VERY NICE!” Ashlyn said. “It looked like that was a strong one?” She added.

“Oh my god.” Nicole said again. “That was amazing.” Something about religion and being around Ashlyn, everyone dragged into her antics seemed compelled to appeal to a higher power.

“We’re here.” Ashlyn said. I lifted my head from Nicole’s lap and found us parked in the mall about forty feet from the food court. Nicole and I rustled ourselves back together, I had saliva and juice all over my face and chin.

Finally Megan and Ashlyn opened our doors and we headed into the mall. It was busy as we walked through the food court.

medley
medley
390 Followers
12