My First Dorm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So Nikki, where were you planning to shop?” Ashlyn asked.

“I don’t know I was just going to wander around and relax a bit.” Nikki said.

“Relax!” Ashlyn said. “That sounds like a great idea. Let’s go wander the second floor.” All I could taste and smell was Nicole’s sex, but it was mellow and pleasant to my senses. We walked the second floor stopping to browse in a few stores. We were in an expensive clothing store when Ashlyn stopped Nicole and I.

“Nikki, Do me a favor.” Ashlyn said.

“What?” Nicole asked readily.

“Make out with Holly.” Ashlyn whispered. My blood began to freeze. I was only a few feet away.

“Here?” Nicole asked.

“Sure.” Ashlyn said. “Kissing in public isn’t illegal. Go for it, and I want to see plenty of tongue.”

“I can’t.” Nicole said softly.

“Sure you can.” Ashlyn said. “You ever play truth or dare, or even heard of it?” Nicole nodded. “Well this is like Truth or dare, except it’s dare or punishment. If you and Holly aren’t locked at the lip soon, I’ll have to come up with something else to amuse me.” Nicole looked back at me and my eyes told her everything she needed to know about Ashlyn’s resolve.

I watched Nicole as she approached me, and the look in her eyes must be what drove Ashlyn when she used me. Nicole looked scared and at the same time there was an almost blind lust in her eyes. She wet her lips and then she was directly in front of me. She tilted her head moving in to kiss me and I turned my head to receive her. I could taste her lip-gloss, and the remnants of her juices which were still embedded in my pores.

Her hands went to my shoulders to steady herself and mine to her waist. I felt Nicole’s lips, which were so full and soft, spread, and I met her tongue with my own before it was even out of her mouth. I opened my eyes to see that there were a few people in the store, and our show was drawing attention quickly.

There was a sensualism here, which was absent from my other public displays. In this instance it seemed to my audience as though I and this girl Nicole whom I barely knew yet were willing lovers. Ashlyn seemed to know that, seemed to know that this was different. In a way it was slightly more embarrassing. This wasn’t just a sexual show or display, here in this store, I was making out openly with another woman.

After a moment we released each other. I once more breathed. I looked around and a guy who had been watching nodded approvingly at us.

“You so should have felt her up!” Ashlyn said to me. “You remember like last time?” Ashlyn said, her tone dripping with command. “These two are like animals, we’re embarrassed to be seen with them.” Ashlyn finished motioning to Megan.

I looked at Nicole and knew we had to renew the embrace. This time I slid one hand around her waist and placed it on her butt. Massaging the soft bubble of her cheek. With my other hand I slipped up pinching her nipple through her shirt. She dug her tongue greedily into my mouth, sliding her hand down my hips and grabbing a handful of my dress she slipped her hand under my clothes. Through the slit she was able to put her hand on my bare ass. She grabbed a handful of my flesh and squeezed.

“Alright, enough.” A managerial looking fellow said dispersing the crowd with a wave of his hand. “Take it somewhere else ladies.” We again released each other, and with Ashlyn walking smoothly from the store we followed. Once back in the main part of the mall Ashlyn started in on Nicole, talking just loudly enough for the four of us to follow.

“Nikki you went right for bare-ass back there. Have you got a nasty streak in you?” Ashlyn asked.

“I wanted to do what you said.” Nicole said a little too quickly.

“Really?” Ashlyn asked.

“Ye-es.” Nicole said pausing to evaluate herself as she answered. We were on the first floor by now and there were people just about everywhere.

“Take off your pants.” Ashlyn said. She said it calmly matter of factly, without a stutter to her voice or the slightest hint of a grin.

“What?” Nicole asked.

“Unbutton your pants, and slide them down your legs then step out of them.” Ashlyn said cynically.

“Right here?” Nicole asked.

“Right here.” Ashlyn answered. “I’d take the shoes off first, because it could be embarrassing trying to wrench the pant legs over them later.”

“Please.” Nicole said.

“Shoes first Nikki.” Ashlyn said. “You can sit on that bench right there.” Ashlyn pointed to an empty bench. Droves of people passed in front and behind it. There was a wastebasket with an ashtray built into the lid beside the bench. (Remember this all happened back when I was in college a few years ago)

Nikki sat down and began untying her tennis shoes. She slipped off one then the other. Her little sock clad feet looking so out of place on the commercial ceramic tile.

“Un-button your fly.” Ashlyn said. “One step at a time.” Nicole reached to her waist and unbuttoned the slacks. “The zipper.” Ashlyn said. Nicole’s hands began to shake as she separated the two sides of the zipper. Her frilly pink panties came into sight. “Stand up.” Ashlyn said. Nicole stood and she was visibly trembling. “Pull them down.” Ashlyn said.

Nicole began pushing the pants down for the second time tonight. This time there were dozens of people within twenty yards. She bent over in front of me to get them off her ankles and I found myself staring at the swell of her pubic area between her legs. A perfect triangle of pink framed by her light skin.

“To the car.” Ashlyn said taking Nicole’s pants from her. Our retreat from the mall was a wake of confused glances and hard looks. Only a few men actually had the gall to turn and actually follow our progress. I say our, but this time it was Nicole getting the looks, not me. There was a rest room right before the mall exit.

“I gotta’ go before we leave.” Megan said. We all went into the ladies room with her. While Megan used the bathroom Ashlyn looked Nicole and I over. She was sizing us up trying to think if there was anything more she wanted to do with us. She seemed to be making a decision.

“I wish I could get away with having both of you naked right now.” Ashlyn said. She sauntered up to Nicole and eased her panties down. Not far, just enough so that the crotch hung down not really making contact. In the back she tugged them down so a bit of Nicole’s butt crack hung out of the top.

“Ok let’s go.” Megan said emerging from a stall and straightening herself out. Outside the looks continued through the door and we hurried through the cold night of the parking lot scurrying into Ashlyn’s car for our escape.

12