My First Experience Being Milked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"Oh, did you break up?" I said, not wanting to let her know Karl had told me about him.

"No, he is dead. Come and sit down, dinner is ready."

The food was excellent and when we finished eating the bottle was also empty. "I should have brought another," I said.

"Not to worry. If you do the dishes and I will get another one from the shack."

She left and I collected the dirty plates and by the time I was done, I heard the entrance door open and close.

"Here we go; I hope you'll like it."

I took the bottle from her and looked at the label. It was from some château in Bordeaux, France. I had never heard about the place, but I uncorked it and served. When I drank it, a smile grew on my face. "Wow, this is amazing."

She sipped a little of the wine. "Yeah, it's quite nice, I like the fruity ending."

"The what?" I said and drank some more.

"Doesn't matter, but I should tell you is, drink it slowly, it's worth about $500 a bottle."

"Holy shit. I'm sorry; I didn't want you to take the last bottle."

She laughed, and said. "Don't worry, I have twelve more of this label."

She walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. She pulled up her legs under her ass and I followed, but sat down in the armchair. "If you don't mind me asking, but how did Frank die?"

"He was murdered, in the house you live in."

I knew that he had been killed, but not where I was staying. "Really? Was it a robbery gone bad?"

"No. She looked at her watch. "OK, I will tell you the entire story about how I ended up here, but first, tell me, who is the rightful owner of the house, you or Karl?"

"I'm. I come from a line closer to the original owners. Karl is off on a branch with third and fourth cousins. Why?"

"I'll tell you later."

She leaned back in the sofa and closed her eyes, and then she opened them. She took a deep breath and told me her story.

She began by telling me about her family. She had a sister that was a few years younger and still lived in Stockholm. From what I gathered she came from an upper middle class family where the father kept a tight leash on his daughters. Her mother was pretty much a ghost in the household, cooking and cleaning, that sort of thing. Annie had gone to University to study social science and there she had met Frank during her second year. He was three years older and very exciting. He had lived in France, Africa, and Asia. They began dating and it didn't take long before she was deeply in love with him. He would take her out, buy her flowers, and pick her up at home and so on. Her father was not happy about the situation because he felt there was something off with the young man. After a huge argument, Annie packed her bags and moved into Frank's apartment. They would sit up late at night trying wine and talking. He came from a wealthy family, but had little contact with them. His father would deposit money into his account without asking what he used it for. Annie didn't pay much attention at first, but when she found a receipt from a strip bar for several thousands Kronor she confronted him. He said he was sorry, but that he was a free spirit who needed to have new partners often, but that didn't mean he didn't love her.

At this point I figured the guy was a fake and just using her for his own sexual needs, but it turned out he had big plans. Annie continued and told me that a week after the fight he had asked her to sit down with him and listen to an idea he had. Frank wanted to rent a house somewhere off the grid, and live with four other couples in a commune. They would share the work around the house and each others partners. At first she was against the idea, not wanting another man touching her, but Frank was insistent. After two weeks she agreed and he went to work.

When they first moved in everything was great. They all helped out and at night they would have group sex or just change partners. In the beginning Annie was shy and didn't want to be part of it, but with the emotional support and a little prodding from Frank she eventually went along. After her first group sex session, she was hooked. She had never felt so alive before in her life. She and the others would walk around naked in the house and if you felt like being fucked, you just had to ask, or if someone needed their pussy licked or cocked sucked, you did them the favor.

I couldn't believe what she was telling me, why didn't something like that ever happen to me? My sexual adventures were limited to my ex wife, and three other women over the last twenty five years, pretty lame.

Then came the day when it all ended. Frank had asked Annie and another girl to try to pick up people in Ek and other surrounding villages. He wanted a bigger group of people around the house to share sexual experiences with. Annie and Veronica had met a young couple in a café in a town called Vestervik. They made arrangements to meet again and little by little they brought up the idea about swinging. They couple agreed to visit the house after two weeks of grooming. When they arrived, they were treated to a lot of good food and wine. When it was time for sex the man was very drunk. His girlfriend was also tipsy and after one of the full time residents flirted with her, she disappeared into a bedroom with him. The boyfriend was talking and drinking in the living room, but when he realized she wasn't there he went looking. He found her and she was being fucked in the ass by one guy and blowing another. The boyfriend threw a fit and ran out to his car. When he came back, he had a shotgun in his hands. Frank stepped up to him to try to avoid a terrible thing and was shot in the chest and died on the spot. When the police arrived, they found a group of naked and very shocked young people. The boyfriend was arrested, and the rest drove back to Stockholm the next day, all except Annie.

"Why did you decide to stay?" I asked.

She took a sip from her wine glass and adjusted her position. She did have a nice ass. When she put the glass down, she said. "I guess I wanted to be close to him. His grave is in Stockholm, but I know his soul is here, somewhere, maybe in the house."

I cleared my throat. "I understood from Karl that you are the person who cleans it."

"Yes, and that's why I asked you who owned it. I need a big favor."

She looked lovely on the sofa. A little tipsy and her blouse had slipped down a bit over her shoulder, and I could see the beginning of the swelling of her boobs. How could I say no to her? "Sure, what is it?"

"In that house there is a suitcase hidden, and I want it back."

I sat up a bit straighter. "What's in it?"

"Videos. Tapes of what we did in that house before everything went to shit."

"Oh, sex tapes?"

She gave me a look, and I regretted what I had just said. "Sorry, go on."

"Yes, they are sex tapes, but so much more for me. Those tapes contain footage of Frank, and that's all I have apart from the photo on the wall. I have spent a year trying to find the suitcase, but since I can only be there for an hour at the time I haven't had the time to look properly. Please let me in for a few days in a row. Maybe you could help me?"

I thought about having her around a few days and the thought sounded very good. "Sure, when do you want to start?"

"I'm off tomorrow, but I have other things to do. What about the weekend?"

Today was Tuesday, so it would be three days from now. "Sounds good, just come by anytime, I'll be around."

I was almost falling asleep. The trip had really knocked me out and she must have noticed it because she said. "Go home, you need rest. I'll call you on Friday if I don't see you before."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek before I left and she smelled good. On the way through the forest I cursed my body for not being stronger so I could have spent more time with her. Seducing her was not possible at the moment. She was too hooked on Frank still. But maybe, just maybe if she got the suitcase and some closing, I could get into her panties. Yeah, I know. I'm a pig.

The next day I took my bike and rode to the church. I figured I could look up some of my family members in the old logs.

When I arrived, I found the priest, who turned out to be a woman in her late fifties, outside. She was pruning rose bushes and looked up when I parked my bike. She said something in Swedish and I answered. "Sorry, I am an American doing research on my family."

"How interesting. Please come in."

I followed her inside and found the church empty. The benches were old and had darkened over the years and the altar was very simple. The priest went over to a big bookcase. "What is your last name?"

"Kallberg."

She ran her hand over the back of the thick volumes and when she came to the fourth she took it out. After flipping some pages she waved me over. "Here is the last entry, a Mr. Karl Kallberg, born right here."

"I know him; I contacted him over the internet."

"I have a few things to do, but as you see, his parents names are written down, so all you have to do is to cross reference them between the different books."

I thanked her and sat down on one of the benches with a couple of logs. It was tedious work, but after a couple of hours I had tracked back to the eighteenth century, about a hundred years before the first Kallberg arrived in North America. I collected my notes and put the logs back.

"Thank you so much, I might be back later this week."

She was watering the rose bushes now and gave me a smile. "You are always welcome."

On the way back I remembered it was Annie's day off so I turned onto the track that led to her house. When I arrived, I saw her bike outside so I assumed she was at home. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I walked among the flower beds until I reached the shack, but that was locked as well. I stood there in the sunshine thinking about where she could be when I remembered she told me there was a natural pool some twenty hard behind the shack. She had told me that on warm days she would go there for a dip. I made my way through the undergrowth and trees and after a while I arrived at an opening. I heard some splashing and was about to call out her name when I noticed a pile of clothes thrown against a tree. Was she naked? I sneaked up closer and hid behind a fallen tree trunk. Carefully I lifted my head above it. She was swimming in the clear water. She had her hair tied up on the top of her head. She turned and swam back the same way she had come, but on her back. I was not far from her and once in a while, her nipples showed above the water, small and pink. She turned and swam back, this time in a slow crawl. When she arrived, she climbed up on the smooth rocks and stood up. Using her hands, she wiped the water of her body and stood there in the sunlight. Her skin was a little tanned, but there were no tan lines so she sunbathed naked. Her boobs were bigger than I had first thought, and beautifully shaped. When she turned in my direction I saw her pussy and she had a string of hair above her clit. She bent down and brushed something of her foot. I cursed her for not having her ass my way when she did it. My cock came alive and pressed against my jeans. It was slightly uncomfortable there on the ground so I adjusted my position. Suddenly there was a sharp crack. I had broken a small branch under me.

"Who's there?" she called.

I lay still behind the trunk, praying she wouldn't see me. My heart was beating hard and I was sweating.

"Hans, is that you? Please come out, I'm not angry."

I took a deep breath and lifted my head above the trunk and waved one hand. "Hi, sorry. I didn't mean to sneak up on you."

"Get up from there and join me."

I did what she said, but realized there was no way I could walk to where she was on the other side. "Why don't you come over here?" I said.

"The sun is here. Don't be a prude. Take your clothes off and swim over."

I looked at her and decided it was best to do what she asked. I took my clothes off, but kept my boxers on. Then I jumped in. The water was cold but after a few seconds I got used to it. When I arrived at the rock she was sitting on she gave me her hand and helped me up.

"Isn't nice here. The sun is shining, and warming our bodies."

I tried not to look at her boobs, or pussy. But the way she was sitting, cross legged on the rock it was hard not to. Her eyes were closed and her face turned to the sun. I chanced a quick glance and what I saw made my cock move. Her pussy was beautiful. Her inner lips invisible and her outer looked swollen and ready to be kissed. Her small nipples were still hard after the cold water and her boobs were full and round. I swallowed hard, trying not to stare at her.

"It's OK Hans; you can look, but no touch."

"I wasn't looking," I said, feeling stupid.

She turned her head away from the sun and looked at me. "Are you gay?"

"No."

"Then you were looking at me. I take no offense, and I don't mind men looking at me, as long as they keep their hands and cocks to themselves."

I had nothing to say to that, so I did what she did, closed my eyes and turned my face to the sun. We must have sat there for half an hour before she spoke. "I'm ready to leave, if you are."

"Yeah, sure," I said, blinking hard against the bright light.

We got up but before we dove into the water, she took hold of my arm. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For respecting my wishes." She looked down at me and continued. "You are a big man, and maybe one day, we could have some fun."

Then she dove into the water and I was left standing like a fool, with my cock rising and only Annie's pussy on my mind.

I spent the next few days at the church and when Friday came around I was dead tired of old manuscripts. I was about to cut the grass on the baseball field size yard with a grass cutter I had been offered by a man in the church, when the phone rang.

"This is Hans."

"Hi, it's Annie. If it's OK with you, I would like to come by in an hour or so to begin the search."

I looked at my watch, it was ten in the morning and I was already sweating like a dog. "Yeah, sure, I'll be here."

I parked the small tractor and went back inside. I took a quick shower and changed clothes. When she knocked on the door, I had coffee ready for her and a cup of tea for me.

"Thanks for letting me come by," she said when we sat at the kitchen table.

"No problem, I look forward to the search. How do you want to do it?"

"I have checked the living room and kitchen. I haven't touched the bedrooms or upstairs bathrooms, yet."

I couldn't believe it had taken her such a long time just with one floor. "What took you so long?"

"I had to check every single plank on the floor for movement and hidden spaces. I had to do it plank by plank. Then the same thing with the walls."

"Wow, that's amazing."

"Frank was a smart man. He wouldn't hide the suitcase under a bunch of dirty laundry."

She drank some of her tea. She was wearing jean shorts that hugged her ass and left little to the imagination at the front. On top she had a black tank top and wore no bra. When she walked past me into the kitchen I had seen her boobs in the space under her arm. She didn't wear any make up and her hair was in a pony tail quit high on her head.

"Ready?" she said

"Sure."

We spent the entire morning knocking on planks on floors and walls. We did the same with the tiles in the bathrooms. We took a break around one and I made hamburgers. We ate outside on the deck. I thought we would spend some time there, but she wolfed down the burger in four bites and got up. I followed her finishing mine on the go.

At seven I told her I had had enough for one day. We still had one bathroom and three bedrooms to do, and had found no suitcase. The search did produce a few things, one dildo and two joints. I found the dildo hidden in the springs under one of the beds, and Annie found the joints under a plank in one of the bedrooms. Annie suggested we smoke the joints and drink some wine. The idea sounded good.

"Do you remember that? I mean, do you know which of the girls who lived here with you might have owned it," I said, pointing at the dildo standing on the little table on the deck.

She picked it up and hefted it in her hand. "It's torpedo shaped, around seven inches long and not very thick. I would say this is a beginner's vibrator."

I laughed. "There are beginners and professional dildos?"

She took a long drag on her joint and spun the dildo between the fingers of her other hand. "Of course, a young girl wouldn't normally buy a twelve inch dildo that you connect to the wall. She would buy something like this."

The wine and the weed had gone to my head. "What would you buy?"

She gave me a look over the rim of her wine glass. When she put the glass down, she said. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes, I would."

"Well, I would buy something like this one to warm me up with, but to really enjoy a vibrator or dildo, I prefer something bigger. Like a nine or ten inch."

"Not twelve?"

She giggled. "Men have a misconception about big cocks. They don't always give more pleasure. Often they just hurt, and are uncomfortable."

I grinned. "Then I should be all right."

"Why?"

"Eight and a half, the last time I measured it and that was maybe twenty years ago, but I don't think it has grown since."

"That's a very comfortable size. Your ex must have been happy."

"I don't think so, since she took off with another man."

She looked out over the deck into the forest, and didn't say anything for a few minutes. Then she turned to me, and said. "I'm sorry."

"Forget it, I'm better off without her, but I do miss my son."

"I can understand that."

There was another silence and while it lasted she picked up the dildo and turned the knob, it began to buzz. "Holy shit, the batteries work," she said.

"That's cool. I wonder how long time it was hidden there."

She turned the knob some more and the sound became louder. "The room you found it in belonged to Lisa and her boyfriend, and they left just after the shooting. If she had new batteries in it when she left, there is no reason why it wouldn't work. Do you mind if I try it?"

I almost choked on the wine I was about to swallow. After a coughing fit I got myself under control.

"Are you OK, Hans?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Take it home with you if you want to, I don't need it."

She smiled at me. "You never know, some men find good use of a dildo like this."

"Maybe, but I'm not the kind of guy who would stick that thing up my ass."

She giggled. "Maybe not, or you just need a little help."

"I don't think so."

She opened the buttons in her shorts and pulled them off. Under she had a pair of light blue cotton panties, nothing fancy, just plain. "What are you doing?" I said, looking away.

"I'm going to try the dildo, like I said."

"Oh, I thought you meant at home."

"Why wait? Would it bother you if I used it here?"

My cock was already hard. I kept looking at something else but her. "No, you can use one of the rooms if you want, for privacy I mean."

"You are funny."

I turned to her and saw that she had taken off her panties as well. Her pussy looked inviting this close. If I had wanted to I could have reached over the small table that separated us and touched it. The sun was setting over the trees in front of us, and it shone right at her.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you are the first man I have met so far, who offers a room for privacy to a woman who is about to masturbate in front of him."

"Well, after what you said the other day, I figured that you would want to."

"That was the other day, and this is now. You have been kind to me, so I want you to get a treat. Move your chair so you are directly in front of me."

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers