My First Experience Being Milked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"Oh, Hans, oh, oh, that's just right, don't stop, please don't stop."

I didn't. I kept on sucking until her thighs came together and she squeezed my head between them.

"Oh god, oh, watch out, I'm coming."

Too late I remembered she squirted and when she did, I had no other option than to swallow as much as possible to avoid it from entering my nose. For a second I thought, this should be called pussy boarding.

My cock was ready for pussy, so I put my hands on her hips and lifted and pushed at the same time. She was still panting from her orgasm when I pushed her onto my cock. It slid all the way in, and we both moaned.

"How can you be so tight," I whispered in her ears.

"Exercise," she whispered back.

Her pussy grabbed onto my cock and sucked it deeper inside her. She rode it all the way up and I thought my cock would pop out, but at the last minute she lowered herself again. She increased speed and I bit my lower lip, trying not to come.

"Slowly Annie, or I will shoot my load."

"Not yet, hold it, please."

I thought about everything not sexy thing that came to my mind, grammar, light bulbs, and the smell of dog shit. It worked; I held it back until she came again. Her nails dug into my chest and she arched her back.

"Now it's my turn," I said.

"Wait one second."

She slid off my cock and used her hands to spread her ass cheeks, and then she lowered herself until my cock head was pushing against her anus.

"Let me do it, she said."

I nodded and watched her face. She closed her eyes and when the first half of an inch entered, she bit her under lip and whimpered. She stopped and waited a few seconds, and then lowered herself a bit more. Suddenly my cock head was inside, and she let out a long gasp followed by a deep intake of air through clenched teeth.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Mm, I will be in a second. My ass has to get used to you."

I pulled her head towards me and kissed her mouth. Her lips were soft and warm. My hands found her boobs and I used my fingers to play with her nipples. Our tongues met and she tasted slightly of oil and roses. Then she lowered herself all the way. She sighed as her ass hit my crotch and then she began to slide up and down in a steady rhythm.

"Play with my clit, Hans."

I slid down my hand between us, and found her little button swollen and her pussy very wet. We found a common rhythm, and I could hear how her orgasm was coming closer from her breathing. When she came, my cock was deep inside her, and a she squirted her pussy juice over my stomach. Instead of staying like that she got off and took me in her mouth.

She looked me deep in the eyes and deep throated, I lasted less than a minute.

"Annie, keep going, keep going," was all I had time to say before she took it down her throat and swallowed.

We lay next to each other and stared up at the ceiling. Our breathing was back to normal. Once in a while Annie shivered in post orgasmic bliss and my cock was still semi erect. She lifted her head a little and turned it towards me. "Was it worth the wait?"

"Yeah, I have never done anything like it before."

She smiled at me. "What about the prostate exam?"

"Well, at first it was uncomfortable, but then the pleasure became very intense, almost painful. Talking about that, on one of the tapes a guy is being fucked by a girl wearing a strap on. It looked like he was crying."

"That was Johan and the girl was his girlfriend Petra. He was having extremely strong and long orgasms that night, so the tears you saw were of pleasure. Petra had been massaging his prostate for twenty minutes before she fucked him, talking about being milked."

I had heard that expression before, somewhere. "Was that what you did to me?"

"Yes, I milked your prostate."

"Now I feel like a cow."

She laughed and took hold of my cock. "Try bull."

I laughed and kissed her on her nose. Then we lay back again, and I must have fallen asleep.

I woke up by a sucking sound and intense pleasure. I opened my eyes and the sun was shining through the window highlighting Annie's blonde hair. She was lying between my legs, sucking and licking my cock. I didn't say anything. I watched her how she carefully took my glans between her teeth and then her lips wrapped around it. The pleasure was almost painful when she began to suck on it. She let go and began to lick the lengths of my shaft and then took one testicle at the time in her mouth.

"Careful," I said.

"Good morning," she said, with her mouth full.

"Breakfast?"

She let go of my balls. "Just the milk missing."

I laughed and closed my eyes. She continued to play with my cock and balls until I began to squirm. She let go of them and knelt between my legs. She placed my legs over hers and shoved a pillow under my hips.

"What are you up to?"

"Got to have milk," she said.

Shit, I thought. She is going to stick a finger up my ass again. "Look Annie, is there anyway you could get the milk the old fashion way, like sucking me or jerking me off?"

She looked at me like if I was insane. "I don't want you to come, I just want the milk."

"I'm not comfortable with what you are going to do."

She sat back and looked down at me. "OK Hans, what's wrong? Didn't you like what I did last night?"

"Sure I did, but once was enough."

"Don't you want me to be happy?"

"Sure."

"Then let me do it?"

Should I let her do it? One part of me told me no way, but another remember the feeling I had the previous night and how intense it was. "OK, but do it fast."

"Oh, no problem."

She had a tube of what I presume was lube and poured a lot of it over her finger. Without another word she located my anus and pushed her finger inside. It was almost clinical. When she hit the spot my cock jerked by itself and a drop of pre cum came out. "Oh, just look at that," she said and lowered her head.

The feeling was uncomfortable, like before, but then she began to rub the spot and I forgot all about having a woman's finger up my ass. I opened my eyes and watched how she sucked the juice out of me. She kept at it for a good five minutes before withdrawing her finger and sitting up. She smacked her lips a few times, and then said, "Your turn."

She turned around and got on all four, her ass pointing right at me. I could see her pussy, pink and inviting between her legs. I don't think I have moved so fast in my life before that moment. I was behind her and used my hand to guide my cock inside her. When I hit bottom I stayed there enjoying the feeling from her pussy grabbing hold of me. Then I slowly fucked her while holding on to her hips. She was tight, hot and wet. The sounds of us fucking were louder than the birds outside. Flesh against flesh, sex against sex, and our moans increased until they reached a crescendo and she slumped down onto the bed with me on top. I left my cock inside her and her post orgasm cramps gave it a pleasant massage. I took a few deep breaths and pulled out of her. I straddled her legs and jerked off, squeezing every drop out of my balls on to her ass and lower back. She turned her head, and said. "I should have milked you more."

"No way, I like this better."

My cum ran down the side of her hips and between the crack of her ass. She flipped over and began to lick me clean. When she was finished, she gave my glans a kiss and got out of bed. On the way to the bathroom, she turned around. "When I come back, you should be gone."

My jaw dropped and I just stared at her. What had I done wrong? "Why? I thought we could spend the day together."

"I want to spend the rest of the day with Frank. I will be watching all the tapes and I don't want to be around you. We had fun, a lot of fun actually, but it's over."

She closed the door and I was alone in the room. I sat down on the bed and slowly shook my head. Who understood women?

I stayed two more days to finish up my work, but I didn't see Annie. I went to the shop where she worked and when I asked the woman working there she told me Annie had called in sick.

The morning when Karl was to pick me up I walked over to her cabin but she wasn't at home. I went to the pool, but she wasn't there either.

"Are you all packed and ready to go?" asked Karl, when I looked the door to the house.

I went down the stairs with my bags and put them in the trunk of his old Volvo, and then I took a step back and looked at the house.

"Do you want to keep it?" he asked me.

"I don't know. It was never my home, you know."

"Mm. I can't keep it, I'm too old."

"What should we do, sell it?"

He was quiet and shaded his eyes with his hands. Then he looked around and sighed. "I guess we would have to."

"By the way, what was the big space in front of the house used for?"

"Outbuildings for tractors, animals, guesthouses and so on."

"If you can get it sold I'll give you half the money."

We shook hands and got into the car. When he dropped me off in Mora where I would take the bus to the airport in Stockholm, he gave me a hug, and said. "It was nice meeting you Hans Kallberg from America."

"It was nice meeting you to Karl."

"One more thing, before you leave. I don't know what you said to Annie, but it must have worked."

I was confused. "What do you mean? I haven't seen her in two days."

"Yesterday morning I saw her take the bus to Stockholm. She told me she had had it with Ek, and that she needed a new start, away from all the bad memories."

"Good for her," I said, but inside I was angry at her for not saying goodbye at least.

I arrived at the airport seven hours later and checked in. I had to wait over an hour before I could board so I had a drink in the bar. It was almost four in the afternoon and there weren't many people around. I saw a couple of American families coming towards me and a few Swedish businessmen. I had time for another drink before boarding.

"Is this seat taken?"

I turned and looked into Annie's beautiful face. "What are you doing here?"

"I need a new start, and I thought I could do it with you. I had had enough of this country."

"What about your memories?"

"After you left, or after I kicked you out, I spent the rest of the day and part of the night watching those tapes. I had to get Frank out of my mind."

I took her hand in mine. "What about the sex before you chucked me out?"

"Oh, that, well, I had thought about asking you if it would be OK to come with you, but I wanted to test drive you first. I have a very high sexual needs and I wanted to know if you could live up to it."

I laughed and people around us looked at me. "Did I pass?"

"I gave you a C+."

"Why?" I felt a bit hurt. I had hoped for a B.

"You don't like to be milked, and that's something I love to do."

Our flight was called and I collected my bag off the floor. "We have a nine hour flight in front of us, so we have plenty of time to discuss milking times and amounts."

She kissed my cheek and took my hand in hers as we walked towards the gate.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers