My First Facial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised when she dipped a hand down the front of her underwear and gave herself a little feel. I didn't know if that was her way of putting a little extra into the show or if she was that excited. But I know I liked it.

After a few moments of that she went ahead and pulled her panties down to mid-thigh, revealing more soft curls and the pouting lips of her pussy, nestled within and underneath. I'd had many occasions to examine these charms with my eyes, mouth and tongue, but it was still hot having her show off like this. This time I wasn't surprised when she brought her fingers there again and rubbed herself openly, happy to see her move even closer to me and pull her lips open a bit so I could see better. She had a prominent pink pearl of a clit that stood out from its protective hood very prettily, I remember, and it glistened wetly as she ran a finger over it.

"May I?", I asked politely, reaching up with my right hand.

"Only if you can jerk off lefty," Cindy quipped, which made us both break up for a moment. But only for a moment; I readily grabbed my now-aching prick with my left hand and eagerly began to use my other fingers on her moist cunt.

We looked into each others eyes as I masturbated the both of us for a few moments, with the continuing sounds of grunts, groans, sighs (and sometimes giggles) from the TV making for background music. I happily ran my fingers over and into Cindy's wet, accommodating pussy, settling on thumbing her clit as I sluiced two fingers in and out of her heated opening, slowly. She sighed and rode those fingers for awhile, spreading her taut inner thighs and running a hand over her naked breasts. I loved the look on her face.

Even with an un-practiced left hand on my cock I felt like I could let go at any time, which was certainly not the way I wanted things to culminate. I reluctantly removed my hand from between Cindy's legs, causing her to moan slightly in disappointment.

"Could you turn around for me?" I requested, almost holding my breath.

She gave me another of those arched-eyebrow looks, then smiled wickedly. "Oh, I can see what a dirty boy you really are," she said with mock reproof, even as she turned slowly to present her backside. From where she was standing at the side of the couch, Cindy's satiny ass was inches from my eyes. I felt my dick grow even harder, to the point where I had to let go of myself before....well, before I let go of myself.

"Wonderful," I praised, and I wasn't kidding. Nicely-shaped twin globes of feminine allure with a shadowy division between, just what my lifelong fantasies always conjure up. I caressed her bare flesh with my hand, feeling her warm bottom give to my touch here, tighten up under my fingers there, and jiggle just the slightest bit as I gently gripped her right cheek to open her to my gaze.

Her engorged pussy lips split apart, exposing more pink as I carressed her ass cheeks with my hand. I could actually smell her arousal, she was so close. Cindy spread her thighs even more, helping to reveal the slick crease of her bum and the cutely-crinkled, virginal-looking opening nestled within.

"Please...bend forward a little," I breathed, my voice sounding like I was whispering in church. She looked back over her shoulder at me with a knowing smile and then obligingly leaned forward, her hands on her knees. This brought her supple ass even closer to me as she fully opened herself.

I nearly came without laying a hand on my cock, so powerful was this simple, erotic and dirty act of showing herself completely to me. I felt my balls tightening up against my body as I stared in lust at the spread of her ass crease and the small opening within, and below that her pouting, damp cunt, both framed by the unblemished flesh of her young bottom and upper thighs. The TV continued its lewd soundtrack of ecstatic sounds, but I didn't bother to look at the action.

Still not touching myself for fear I would burst prematurely, I slid further against the arm of the couch to again reach out and lay my fingers on her, this time with both hands. At first Cindy flinched instinctively at my more aggressive touch, but soon was pushing back against me to sample the sensations as I stroked, fingered and caressed her wide-open charms. I was careful to pay attention to her clit, stroking the hood and the glistening nub with a fingertip as I slid my thumb up inside her drippy cunt, even as the fingers of my left hand caressed her smooth ass crack and softly probed her sensitive rear opening.

All the while her backside was right at my face, close enough that I could have easily bent forward and kissed her all over. Soon Cindy was grinding against my probing caresses in a steady rhythm, breathing audibly; I could hear her even over the groans from the video. I began wondering if I could make her come like this, just feeling her up while she was bent over the arm of the couch like that; in fact, I was getting quite smug about my abilities until I stole a quick peek around her body to see that her eyes were glued to the screen, watching women getting their expectant faces smeared with male orgasmic fluids. The fact that she enjoyed watching only made me more eager to give her pleasure.

I soon discovered Cindy didn't mind me fingering her asshole, not a bit. This was something I'd never done with any woman up to that point of my life, so the heated, rubbery quality inside her hole was a new sensation. As I thumbed her pussy and stroked her clit I worked the forefinger of my left hand in to the first knuckle before meeting with some slight resistance, but she didn't object. In fact, I could now hear her moaning, in-between her gasping breaths.

The palm of my right hand was moist from her dripping juices as she fairly started to hump my hand. Cindy bent further towards me and was now gripping the couch arm for support, her legs shaky. Her ass was as wide open to me as possible. I experimented with carefully moving my forefinger in and out of her rear opening.

Apparently that was the turning point for Cindy. I felt her start to shake in orgasm, her breath now one long gasp as she ground against my right hand and pushed back at my probing finger. Then her body bucked twice and her ass came down on the couch arm as she cried out in pleasure, nearly pinning my hand underneath her hot flesh. She gave out with a couple of shivers and the large part of it was over, but I still worked my fingers on her and she continued grinding on me for some time. Finally she subsided and I pulled my fingers slowly away.

Cindy managed to make her way shakily over to the front of the couch to slump down beside me in pleasured exhaustion. I toyed with the tips of her breasts as she lay against my left side. She sighed and reached over to caress and stroke my needy erection and we craned shared another kiss.

On the screen a series of white blemish streaks continued to form on pretty female faces, accompanied by the sounds of pleasure. After a few minutes of both of us watching this and playfully touching each other, Cindy spoke not a word as she slid to her knees in front of my seated form and took me into her warm mouth.

I groaned in deep pleasure. Cindy's mouth and tongue were languid but enthusiastic, and her hand ran under me to cup my tight ball sac where it bulged out of the opening of my briefs. Her eyes went to mine as her tongue lapped at the sensitive underside of my dick. Her breasts bobbed attractively as she took me in and out of her mouth.

All I could do was grunt and breathe heavily as I ran a hand lightly through her hair. Past her head on the TV screen, Eighties-fave Loni Sanders was doing the exact same thing, hoovering Mike Ranger's ample rod while managing her patented sweet smile. It was a kind-of surreal moment.

Cindy was always very, very good at bringing me to the point of no return with her mouth, lips and tongue, but especially so right then. My overheated cock was being bathed in pleasure. Over and over she bobbed her head up and down my rod, her busy tongue sliding around on my length as she used her fingertips to caress my balls. I was about to let go, and I told her so, urgently.

Cindy abruptly pulled her mouth off me and switched to using her right hand. "Like that," she breathed, motioning her head toward the TV, with the tip of my swollen dick mere inches from her face.

She began a smooth stroke up and down my saliva-slick erection. Her jaw was slack, her mouth open, and her eyes glued to mine. It seemed like all the blood in my body was crowded into my prick, super-sensitizing me to the tight but tender grip she had while she jerked me off toward her pretty face. I wanted this moment to go on forever.

The first spurts of my cum roped out of me before I even felt the onrush of my orgasm, streaking Cindy's forehead and brow before either of us were prepared. She flinched just for a moment but then gamely pulled my straining cock closer to her as I groaned aloud in sheer ecstasy, feeling my inner muscles twitch as thick white cum bolted out of me to spatter her lips, cheeks and chin.

Some went into her mouth, and one streak spread up the side of her nose, but Cindy didn't so much as close her eyes or wince. The milky fluid dangled from her chin and dripped down onto her chest as the last of my joy finished pouring out of me and I felt the muscles of my whole lower body go lax, like a spent balloon.

As I started to catch my breath Cindy applied her spermy lips to my cock tip and gently milked my length with her hand for all that might be left, the point of her tongue working my piss slit. I just stared at her perfect, glistening face and sunk into the sofa cushion, helplessly satisfied. As I dwindled in size she took more and more of my dick into her warm mouth, sucking at it gently as my cum slid slowly down her face in rivulets. I felt a warm calm overtake my entire body.

It wasn't the last time Cindy allowed me to come on her face, but I'll always remember that first instance. She moved away after college and we lost touch, so here's hoping she'll read this someday and relive the moment with me.

12