My First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes caught my swaying breasts, and he cupped them in his warm hands. I took one of them and guided it to my clit. His eyes met mine understandingly, and he started stroking around my clit in a delightfully experienced way. You could almost feel the sexual tension, which was building in the room. It was beginning to smell of sex, and we were all breathing heavily. As my pleasure soared, I abandoned my careful movements, and sped up my fucking. I threw back my hair and brushed aside the pawing hands of the other two, as the bed rose and fell under the pressure from my knees as I went at Gary full tilt, my ass cheeks bouncing off his firm thighs.

"Make me cum, make me cum," I hissed at Gary in my frenzy.

But my efforts pushed Gary over the edge first. He gave a strange throaty sound and thrust himself up, off the bed, to meet one of my downward strokes. His fingers dug into my arms, as he erupted into me. I groaned softly in frustration, and hung my head, fighting to steady my breathing. I was dimly aware of Gary sliding away from under me.

Then John was kneeling beside me. "Are you ready?" He asked, "For what we talked about?"

I nodded. John had explained to me in our conversation that he had never had anal sex with his wife, and was desperate to try. I had been taking it up the ass, as they say, for a few years. I had no problem with it, and found it very stimulating and sensual. I had also explained to the men that I had never had double penetration in my vagina, and had fancied trying it.

I knew that now John was talking about having his first anal experience. "Did you bring the lube?" I asked.

He quickly moved across to his bag as I admired his fit, firm body, and swaying erection. I was pleased that his cock was on the slim side, for what we were going to do. Apart from the fact that I was feeling as horny as hell, I was ready for John's cock. Even so, I felt tension rise up and hoped it would be okay. John had said that it was his fantasy to play with a woman's pussy and clit to make her cum while he was in her ass. I sure hoped he could do it, I thought, biting down on my lip nervously. While Gary and Julian watched eagerly, John brought the tube of KY-Jelly across to the bed, and I got onto my hands and knees, my pussy pulsing excitedly. Julian crawled across and lay under my face. My hands were resting on each side of his head and I grinned down at him as my hair made a curtain around his face.

"Your turn next," I whispered, lowering my face to kiss him lightly.

"That feels good," he whispered, before pulling my face to his and slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"Are you ready?" John asked eagerly, and without waiting for a reply, reached for my ass.

I shivered and tensed slightly when the cool lube began to fill my tight anal opening, and stopped kissing Julian. Firm hands spread my cheeks open and I pushed gently against John's cock, while relaxing my sphincter so that he could enter me easily. His rigid cock pressed against my hole, and my anus relaxed and gave way. Then as the bulging head slipped past, it closed tightly again on the slippery shaft, as I felt John's member filling me. I was stinging slightly around my anus, but wasn't uncomfortable with his girth inside me. The blood was racing through my veins, and I felt a real slut, crouching in a hotel bedroom, about to take a good ass-pounding. I balanced on one arm and gave my aching clit a few quick rubs. I took long deep breaths as he pushed harder against me, and slid deeper and deeper, until I felt his balls touching my pussy.

He stayed still for a moment when he was fully imbedded, his heavy breathing loud in my ears. John's hands were gripping my hips. I took hold of his right one and steered it under my sweating belly onto my pussy, and wriggled my ass demandingly against his crotch. I looked back at him.

"Come on big boy, fuck me, fuck my ass and make me scream!" I whispered challengingly.

I hoped my three studs weren't going to let me down; I still hadn't cum yet. With my ass in the air and my head and shoulders down I looked back at his shocked face and told him to do me "doggy style" in the ass. Again, as the guys looked on I looked each one in the eyes before telling John to "go ahead, let your load go in my ass". He did and within just a few strokes I had yet another orgasm and John filled my ass full of his jism.

This led us all into using the Jacuzzi which was certainly big enough. I stepped into the bottom of the Jacuzzi, but before I could sit, Julian came out of the bathroom and walked over to the edge of the tub. He was buck naked and as hard as any guy could possibly be. I had never realized what a solid firm body he had; with the exception of his head he was entirely hairless. He had the 6-pack abs, and muscular well defined chest and arms, and his cock was beautiful. It was not overly large but was in perfect proportion to the rest of him, and was solid as the rest of him and pointed straight up to his naval from his hairless crotch. Slowly I moved over to him and placing both my hands on his hips. I leaned toward him and using the tip of my tongue I licked a drop of pre-cum off the head of his cock.

I heard the boys gasp as I then proceeded to plant little kisses and licks all over his cock and balls. As the guys murmured in amazement and encouragement, I ran my tongue all over his firm cock. Then with my hand still on his hips and his hands on my shoulders to steady each other, I slowly took his rigid meat bit by bit into my mouth, moving my head up and down, each time down a little further, stroking his beautiful cock with my lips. Soon I was able to take his complete cock into my mouth and throat where I held it for a full minute before coming up for air. As I held him in my mouth the boys exclaimed over what I was doing, "that's the way to go, Donna", "beautiful cock-sucking", "man, Donna, you are a great cocksucker", "Donna, you are so hot with a cock buried in your face", etc.

I then went ahead and moving my head up and down while sucking on his handsome cock, I masturbated him with my mouth. After a couple minutes, Julian took his hands off my shoulders and grabbed each side of my head and began to push his cock in and out of my mouth. Then with the head of his cock jammed in my throat he unloaded his cum straight into my belly as I swallowed as much as he had to give. The guys were going crazy as they could see my throat gulping down all he had to give all the while I kept sucking for more. Julian relaxed his hold on my head, but I kept nursing on his prick as it slowly softened and diminished in my mouth. The boys where totally turned on by my whorish display. As I serviced Julian they kept making comments on how an eager and accomplished cocksucker I was.

I let myself fall back into the hot tub on Gary's lap as Julian slid down to sit also. Then I said "thirty-two". They look puzzled until I explained that earlier they had asked how many guy's had cum in my mouth. I'd thought about it and the answer was thirty-one, now thirty two. I slowly looked around, looking into the eyes of each guy one at a time. I then spoke, asking the question "does this stay in this room?" They answered a definite yes and Gary slowly looked around and guaranteed it. With that I reached under me and grasped Gary's cock that was poking into my bottom. I told him to sit on the edge of the tub and arranged myself kneeling on the seat, between his legs. Without speaking another word I bent forward and kissed the head of his cock before I slowly took him all the way into my mouth. I then started to stroke his cock with my mouth, in and out, sucking as I went.

I used one of my hands to grasp his shaft by the base and jerked his cock in time to my lips moving up and down on him. Within a couple minutes he began to tremble and pushing upward he sprayed his slime in my mouth. This time I held it for a few seconds and slowly gulped it, making sure the boys knew I was drinking their co-workers sperm. After a short break, I moved on the next guy, John, repeating my oral performance, draining him of his cum. John thought my knees needed a rest. He asked me to sit down in the water and lay back until my head was resting on the edge. After he gave me a towel to fashion as a head rest he moved up over me, straddling my head. He bent his knees, and supporting himself on the side, he lowered his firm cock down and into my waiting mouth. Then as I sucked he proceeded to fuck my mouth.

He started gentle enough, moving his smooth meat in and out of my mouth and as he built up speed I placed a hand at the base of his cock. This let him push it harder and harder into my face until he stiffened and pumped a large cum load into my stomach. I swallowed all he had to give and did not release his dick until he pulled away. Next came Julian, who blew a large load down my throat. That left only one of my regular "fuck buddies", Gary. The guys' were into a super state of frenzy, not only were they amazed at what they were witnessing, but I was amazed on the show I was providing them. The boys were quite impressed, as was I and we all agreed to Gary's suggestion that something belonged in my pussy.

I was lifted out of the hot tub and over to a sort of nest of bedding & pillow they had fashioned in the middle of the living area floor. I was laid back and my legs spread to get me ready for Gary's invasion. Gary has a long uncircumsized penis that really knows the depths of my pussy. It was just so nasty to be laying spread, in full view of the men I had been working with for the past five years. I looked from guy to guy; catching the eye of each guy in turn as I lay spread open. Gary thought that I could use some oral lubing to get me as open as possible after the soaking in the bromine water and he quickly went to his knees between my thighs. Without anymore preliminaries, he attached his tongue and lips to my open labia. He licked, lapped, and sucked with great fervor, bringing me to a sharp orgasm getting my hole to open completely.

He wasted no time and plunged his thick cock deep into my pussy. My legs were spread as wide as possible and in the air, giving him entire access to my depths. The boys were impressed that I could take that massive cock in one stroke and I told them between my groans and moans that I'd had plenty of practice over the years. As Gary pounded into me, I let them all know that my vagina could open up enough to take any cock that I'd ever seen, including ones I'd seen on porno films. Gary may have been quiet and shy, but we all got to witness the skills he had learned with the sex games he and his girlfriends had experienced. In short I received a world class fucking; being brought to climax a number of times before Gary pumped his cum deep inside me. He kept pumping after he unloaded; still erect enough to stay in me, until I told him enough.

After Gary got off me, Julian came back to kneel between my legs. He asked me what I preferred; always a gentleman. I didn't say anything but turned over on my knees. With my ass in the air and my head and shoulders down I looked back at his shocked face and told him to do me "doggy style". Again, as the guys looked on I looked each one in the eyes before telling Julian to "go ahead, stick your cock in my pussy". He did and within just a few strokes, I had yet another orgasm and Julian filled my pussy full of his jizm. Since Gary and Julian had both pounded my pussy, it was only fair that John got to fuck my pussy again. The party lasted from about 8:00 P.M. until midnight.

There it was; I laid there trying to recover while I wondered how work would be from now on. Could I still function as an area trainer having let my co-workers gangbang me, because that was what had happened; I had allowed myself to be gangbanged! Yet, I loved every exciting minute of it and would do it again! This led to many wild sex nights with my husband upon returning home. I would begin our foreplay by telling him about my sexual activities with the boys on my business trips, which would end with many passionate orgasms. I'm so glad I have a loving husband who understands my sexual needs and encourages me to fulfill them!

Donna

12