All Comments on 'My First Gay Encounter'

by bigskyben

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bigskybenbigskybenover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

So far I have received some nice comments and will take them to heart. I have asked my next submission to be edited.

Keep the comments coming.

Bigskyben

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice story. When I had gayy sex for the first time, I was hooked. I have been sucking cock and getting fucked ever since and that was 19 years ago. I love it----so much better than straight sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have never suck cock but eaten pussy

Sometimes like right now all I want is to kneel down and have a guy slip his cock into my mouth , hold my head and fuck me like he was fucking a pussy. I want to feel his cock sliding across my lips and swell with cum lust then shoot his load into my mouth while he pulls my nose to his body and tells me to swallow his cum. If he has a wife to watch that would be good or if he did it in front of my wife I would like that too.

I really want a married couple to take me as their sissy . But right now I just need a cock to suck. In Arkansas

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Question

I've read the last paragraph of your story several times. Do you mean to say that after Craig, you never again had gay sex?

bigskybenbigskybenover 10 years agoAuthor
Gay sex

I have not been with another man in 40 years - it does mean I have not had anal intercourse. Coming in another story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need to proof read your stories, there were a number of improperly used words, as though your spell check inserted a word for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I envy you. It sounds like you had a perfect introduction to man on man sex. I'd love to have a gay affair like that.

Please write more. You write very well, the story got me hard and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed this

I liked this. I hope my first time goes so nice, smooth, and enjoyable as the time you had. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Sounds like you had a great first time. They are all memorable even when they go wrong. It took me along time to get used to the kissing. Seems stupid that I could suck cock and get fucked, but felt weird about kissing a man. Today I wonder how I ever put up with the nonsense of chasing girls. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very real encounter

I am an older guy and had an experience like you and it gradually grew in intensity. However I am a married bi sexual and life moved on. 40 years have passed since my encounter and I am much older probably than you. I still have that original passion, it never goes away, thankfully!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous