My First Group Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

14.The party continued for another two hours and the we all had dinner out there, the men were now dressed in some sort of clothing but the girls were still nude. We all parted at about 1 AM and went home. It was a big mystery to me that who was the girl who came late and was spanked for that…..until Prakash told me that he took this opportunity to get Mr V and himself to spank Mrs Sanjeev as hard as I was spanked. He also added that next time Sanjeev would fuck his wife he would surely see the marks of the whip on her ass and breasts. This was the first time I felt good and contended that I was not the only girl to be spanked in a party and now I had a sister.

Dear Readers, this is my second submission and if you do like it then please vote for it accordingly, and do please send me your comments for me to feel wanted by you all…..love to you all....

12