All Comments on 'My First Hotwife Experience'

by peachyandbanana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

I liked that you felt naughty.....It's sexier. I wish my wife were as bold! Thanks

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Whoops - Keep writing

Why would the four comments be deleted? Because they are racist and moronic. Anonymous Commentator?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
she's an aspiring actress

hotel-roomed "porn star" actress, that is,,,

her story and rise to stardom is usually one where the whitey lame boyfriend, all loving and supportive, of course, can't get it hard unless she's in a hotel room room being pummeled by 2-3 black guys who do nothing but pump iron at the local gym and answer ads from fuck "beautiful, accomplished blue=eyed blonde" women who "need a little loving" and 15 inch dicks because their white husbands are either "too busy" with work, having too small a dick, or are just drunks,,,, but, man, these black brothers,,,

ain't they god's gifts to these "beautiful" "accomplished" and "sexy" white sluts, no, I mean, faithful and loving and suffering wives and girlfriends! "It's usually, Jamal, I love your gozillacock, split me, yeah,,, god, I love it so much,,, Jamal, Jerome,,, y'all don't have to do shit except fuck me,,, I'll slave for you, work 20 hours to support you, so you don't have to work none,,, Just keep fucking me like this,,, I'll make my boyfriend/husband work longer hours, too,,, gosh, sssooo ddeeep! I want a black baby! Yeah, give it to me! Gosh, you are so loving and romantic, unless my little dick husband!"

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
TLee yet another attack?

You've attacked me again. What's the matter big boy? Did you overdose on your prostate pills? I can see they didn't help with that creativity issue. You wrote the exact same thing as in the comments section of "A Wager Gone Bad". Try mixing it up a little bit that way it won't be as obvious to the others what a dolt you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nicely done

It never fails to amaze me to read the comments of clowns who read an interracial story then complain that its an interracial story.

Keep on writing Peachy I enjoyed reading this story.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is good

This is good because it perfectly explained what an alpha male is: Big, dumb, and abusive. Racism has nothing to do with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too

Too much shit for a comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT WIFE ?

Since they were not married she couldn't be a hot wife just a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My first was at 38, I was pissed at my husband, kids, work, so I said I was going out for drink Friday after work, figure dinner out yourselves. I met a much younger black man at a bar in Norwalk, said what the hell and asked if he wanted to head out, hmm elsewhere. My eyes were wide open watching him as he held his dark black cock in his hand slowly rubbing my pussy lips with it, and then omg, did he ever plunge it into me. My new FWB for several years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous