My First Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my head down and actually began sucking on her breast. Then I moved up and actually started to kiss her with as much passion as I could muster, all the while feeling like she was giving and taking the very energy of my soul. She then took her heels and dug them into the top my backside, forcing me forward even harder. It didn't take long with the feeling of her nylon covered legs rubbing my sides and her heels digging into my ass that I felt myself about to cum. At this she took over and doubled her gyrations on my dick with her pussy and after a few minutes she started to moan and shake pulling me down onto her breast and telling me to gently bite them and pull them. This was too much for me and I felt as if my very soul had begun spilling out of me into her, thrust after thrust it continued while she kept digging her nails into my back until I was completely spent.

After that we just stayed that way, kissing and caressing as my head rested on her breast gently licking them. I could feel the coolness as my semen started dripping out of her, but I didn't want this to end so I kept moving ever so slightly in and out, and slowly gyrating against her.

It was then I actually felt sorry and apologized for tearing up her new pantyhose. She said not to worry in that she had bought over a dozen pair the last few days and had hoped we could try them all out, together..., but that's another story...

12