My First Meeting with Sir

Story Info
New sub meets online Dom for first time.
1.1k words
4.34
22.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers

As I sat at the bar, I noticed Him across the crowded room. He was sitting in a corner alone, but looking directly at me. His piercing eyes were looking through me, making me shift uncomfortably on the stool. I had dressed as instructed, no bra or panties and could already notice the wetness gathering between my legs. I looked around, nervously, hoping that no one else noticed. I could not believe that I was there, meeting Him finally. We had chatted a bit about things......he knew my slutty tendencies before I even mentioned them and he knew how I had been fighting them for months if not years. Somehow, he convinced me to meet him and find out if I was really as slutty as he thought I was.

As I stood up, I grabbed my drink and turned around. I noticed he was already standing up and pulling the chair out next to him. I started to immediately walk towards him never giving up eye contact with him. For some reason, I could not stop looking at him.....he was doing something to me. I noticed my nipples become erect and my wetness started dripping down my legs. As I moved next to him, he stood behind me and turned us both around so we were facing the corner. He slid his hands into my blouse and tweaked each nipple as I let out a little gasp. He laughed as he heard my response. He knew I would be putty in his hands. As I started breathing heavier, he moved his hands down to the front of me and lifted up my short skirt. I began to move against him nervous that someone else would see. He told me to relax into him as no one else was there but us. I only needed to concentrate on him and what he was doing to my body.

Then, I lent back into him, tilted my head back and closed my eyes. His one hand was still on one breast as his other hand reached my pussy. He told me what a slut I was as I was already wet for him and he had not even done anything to me yet. I blushed at being called a slut but nodded in agreement that I was. He then pushed his fingers past the folds of my pussy and began moving up and down my slit. I slowly started rocking back and forth into him as he moved his fingers up and down. Without warning, he easily slid two fingers in and started fucking me slowly. I started moaning and melted into his body even further. He found my clit with his thumb and began to circle it slowly. My breathing picked up as he started fingering my pussy and clit faster. He asked me what I wanted.....and I did not say anything. He slowed his finger fucking down and I groaned in disappointment. He told me to tell him what I wanted and he would quicken the pace again. Being totally embarrassed at what was happening to me, I said nothing again and he completely removed his hands from my body.

Within an instant, He and I were sitting down at his table as if nothing even happened between us. I looked around to see if anyone saw us and everything was as it was before....loud and crowded. He looked at me disapprovingly and I immediately looked down. I knew that I had disappointed him by not answering. But, I just could not bring myself to say anything. I could not believe that I was being betrayed by my own body to a man I just met minutes ago. Sure, we had talked in the past, but having his fingers in me just minutes upon meeting surprised me. Am I really a slut?

He could see that I was over thinking things a bit and pulled my chair closer to him so that we were knee to knee on the same side of the table. He moved his head next to mine and whispered in my ear. As he lent in to whisper, I knew he could see right into my blouse and see my erect nipples longing for his touch. He told me that I needed to stop thinking and just go with it. I was a slut.......now his slut. He could do whatever he wanted to my body and I would let him. Then, he pulled back and looked into my eyes. I only answered him by blushing.

Finally, he pulled me closer to the edge of my seat in front of him. He pushed his foot in between my legs to force them apart. Then, he put one hand on my shoulder around me as his other hand snuck under my skirt again. I put my head on his chest and his fingers started to explore my pussy again. I could not believe he was doing this is a crowded room. And, I was letting him. He eagerly rammed two fingers into my soaked pussy and started increasing his finger fucking speed as I increased my moans. Luckily, my moans were muffled by his chest. Once again, he asked me what I wanted. At first, all I could do was squirm in my seat and moan. He slowed his pace down again and lifted my chin with his other hand. Looking me deeply in the eyes, he asked me what I wanted...what I needed, expecting an answer this time. Taking a deep breath and pulling myself into him, I told him that I wanted him to make me cum......to let me cum. He smiled as I had finally given in to my inner slut and answered him. His fingers started moving in and out of my pussy quicker as I finally begged him over and over again to please let me cum. That was music to his ears as he started working my clit faster and faster and could hear my muffled moans getting louder. He whispered in my ear that I had to be as quiet as possible as others might notice. He knew that no one was paying a bit of attention, but he wanted to control my orgasm and my cries as well. Finally, he felt me spasm and convulse as my wetness seeped all over his fingers and hand.

Once my breathing slowed down, he sat me straight up and presented his hand to my lips. Without hesitation, I started licking my juices off of his fingers to clean him up as we had talked about in past conversations. He told me that I was a good girl and that he could not wait for me to cum in his mouth and on his cock. He said that he had found his slut and was going to use me however he pleased. That phrase immediately put a smile upon my face as I said, "Yes Sir".

slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers