My First Sex Teacher

Story Info
He knew it was wrong, but she was just so good.
755 words
3.74
87.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After school detention. He was the only one in the kitchen and, thanks to some homework that was never done, he had been left to clean. There were a dozen separate kitchens, each with their own sink full of dishes and pans ready to be cleaned. The sun shone outside, reflecting perfectly off the bright green grass. This was no place for an 18 year old, spending his Friday afternoon in detention.

She came out of the store cupboard. Her dark dress, down to her knees, wrapped tightly around her waist. Her plain, white top stuck to her body with the sleeves rolled. Her skin was smooth and healthy, very pure. He knew she was in her late thirties, but he couldn't help thinking of her at night... dreaming of her.

"You'll never get all this cleaned up in time." She said, her voice was hard and on-edge. She always seemed on-edge, like a caged beast almost and all the students tipped-toed around her, scared of unleashing the beast.

She approached him and begun drying the dishes he had put in the drying rack. There was an awkward tension, as there is when any teacher stops acting like a teacher around the students. If there were anyone else here, she would not have started helping him.

"Not like that," She moaned, "Like this."

He hadn't a clue how to clean dishes properly. She placed her hands in the washing up bowl and controlled his own hands. His heart jumped into his mouth and he felt a sudden rush of blood to his penis.

"Rub it up and down," She spoke in a gentle voice this time, teaching him, "Up and down... Up and down..."

Her smooth, pure hands guided his own in a circular motion allowing the hot, soapy water to flow through their fingers. He felt her silver watch press against his wrist. This was no cheap rip-off of a watch either. It was expensive, beautiful and a watch only a true woman could wear. His breathing was heavy, his heart racing and his penis erect.

Only then did he come back to reality. Here he was with a teacher, they were touching each other's hands and crossing a line that should never be crossed. He jerked his hands from the sink bowl and stepped back. She just looked at him, into his eyes. This was so confusing! A mixture of feelings, urges and pleasures.

She looked down, hesitant for a moment, but only a moment. She approached him. She pushed her body against his. This was too much. He gasped, embarrassingly. He was red in the face, his breathing and heart racing a mile a minute. He couldn't look into her eyes, he had to keep it together. And then her breasts! Her perfectly round, full breasts pushed up against his chest. Like a heartbeat they would push against his body and then pull away, then push again, then away and so on. He had to grab onto the desk top behind him to keep his hands from touching them. He kept his gaze fixed at the ceiling, resisting his natural urges.

And then her hands searched his body, feeling him and touching him. One of her hands rested on his bum, pinching it a little. The other hand went even further. He heard the noise of a zip being pulled down. He felt his trousers being pulled this way and that and then... and then warm, smooth fingers wrapped his erection.

He stammered. But she held him there. Her hand starting rubbing his cock, up and down. Up and down. It felt so wrong. But, it felt so good. He resisted no more, he looked down into her eyes. Her sparkling, hungry eyes. And then he unleashed her... and the beast took him.

She kneeled down, pulled down his trousers completely and took his erection her mouth. She sucked hard, so hard. He groaned, his hands feeling their way through her hair. Her tongue played with his cock while her lips relentlessly moved up and down. He held it no longer. He came again and again in her mouth, and she took it all. Every drop of spunk fired into her mouth, but she never stopped sucking.

He felt drained. It was as if she had sucked the very life force out of him. She stood in front of him, pleased with her work.

"There you go," She was the teacher, "Don't forget the test next week."

He was the student.