All Comments on 'My First Sexual Experience'

by AnnaHouseWife

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My First Sexual Experience

All wife need to be like this one. Do what they are told .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A sick man.

I rated this low, not because of your writing skills, but for the bully of a, and I use the term loosely, man.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
I agree

I agree this guy is sick.

Anyone that thinks like the person below is an asshole, a woman isn't someone to use and abuse but to be loved and cherished.

Don't bother writing another chapter if it's like this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

try the noncon genre for those of us that dont like to see women basiclly raped

route137route137about 12 years ago
Thank you

I found this a powerful and disturbing story. I am intrigued by character of the bride, and especially her willingness to confront a new world, despite the horrible way she is treated. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Touching and Well-Written

Thanks for your story. It was both touching and well-written. I'm a professional writer and editor and I can tell you that you have lots of promise as a writer. I wish you well. I have a few comments about the piece and if you'd like to hear them, please write to me at paladin_svcs on Yahoo.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A tale from the middle east?

A great example of a sexually inadequate male who has no respect for women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
rape?

wow....that's nothing short of rape....good grief...as someone above me said, don't bother with chapter 2...disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
disturbing

don't write anymore unless she cuts his dick off and finds a loving partner...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hard to read, but the truth hurts sometimes.

For those who want to read more:

http://teenagehousewife.tumblr.com/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Don't listen to the negative comments, this is great! Post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Sad

That is what is so screwed up about those "backwoods" Penacostal, Church of Christ, Amish denominations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmm...

This one is interesting. It has this combination of modesty and 'savagery' maybe. I kinda' liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous