My First Shemale Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan? Why don't you go out and remove the cover from the tub, I'll show Danny where the guest room is, and let her undress there, and give her one of our guest robes, or towels to wear outside to the tub," I stated as he headed off to do that, and as I led her inside to show her the room.

"You're sure about this?" She asked as I showed her the guest room and where she could leave her clothing.

"We wouldn't have brought you home with us if we weren't," I assured her, though I was still curious to see what Dan had to say about all of it. "Now...feel free to use whichever of these you'd prefer. After that...just come down the stairs and head out through the den area. The tubs directly behind that out on the deck," I told her. As soon as I left, I quickly headed outside to where I knew Dan would be waiting for me.

Sure enough he was.

"Well? How do you feel about all this?" I asked him point blank. "Personally, I think it will be interesting."

"To say the least," he told me. "I'm still not sure what to think to be perfectly honest with you Susan, but I will say...I find the thought of seeing her naked curiously arousing, especially seeing her with you, how do you think you'll feel about that?" He now asked.

"I don't have a problem with it," I told him. "If anything, it will probably prove more interesting for me than for you. Once again...I get another cock to play with, but...I also get a nice pair of boobs to play with too. As will you, since I know how much you enjoy doing that. The problem as I see it, in touching them, her...will you still be thinking of her as being a man, and not as being a woman, which she is emotionally."

"I don't know to be honest, but...I will say this, I'm willing to see how it goes. Not making any promises one way or the other, but if I'm comfortable with this, or with that...then so be it. And if I'm not, then hopefully no offense will be taken, and I'll just do what I am comfy with. But I am looking forward admittedly, to seeing the two of you together more than anything else at this point. The idea is after all a bit kinky if you think about it, which I have been."

I looked down at my husband's crotch, sure enough, he had an erection already. "I can see that," I laughed, rubbing it affectionately with my hand. "So, in that case, what say you go in and get undressed, I'll just undress out here and wait for her to come out. So bring me a robe when you do," I asked him. "Oh, and bring us something to drink when you do, it might help."

"Ply me with enough booze, and I'm apt to do anything," he told me. I laughed watching him turn to leave.

"Promises, promises," I shot back at him, and then began removing my clothing.

**

I was in fact naked and sitting in the tub when Danny came out. She had chosen to wear the towel, and had it wrapped snuggly around herself. Seeing her glance about and not seeing Dan, I answered her unasked question.

"He's getting undressed now, and making us a drink," I informed her. "Come on, get in."

Somewhat shyly, she unwrapped the towel from around herself, hanging it up on the hooks we had provided just for that purpose. I tried not to stare at her as she then turned around in order to step down and into the tub, my first glance quite naturally at her breasts, which I'd only seen briefly before in the back seat of our car. They were honestly beautiful, nicely shaped, full with twin hard tipped nipples appearing on each that looked begging to be sucked. And then as she eased one leg over the edge of the tub, stepping down into the pool, I then noticed her still flaccid cock, or rather her large clit as she called it. In an odd sort of a way, I was almost glad that it wasn't very big, which it wasn't, though it was again also flaccid. I'd seen Dan's cock on enough cold days to know their equipment had an amazing capacity to all but shrivel up and hide whenever it was cold, and then turn right around as get as big and as hard as it could possibly be in the next minute. I found myself wondering about Danny's then, and how it might look when she too got excited, if she even did. Her balls I did notice were small, though she still had them, and wondered if that hadn't had something to do with the hormonal injections she'd obviously been taking in order to grow and enlarge her breasts.

I had also now tried looking at her in ways that I hadn't before. Her almost non-existent Adams apple the first thing I finally did notice, though not really looking for it before, I'm not surprised that neither Dan nor I had noticed it earlier. Her face wasn't at all masculine looking in any way either. I had personally seen a few x-rated videos of women who were likewise considered Shemales, and in many of them I had though most of those to be quite masculine, even with them having tits. But...I had also seen one woman in particular at a convention in Las Vegas Nevada, who not only looked beautiful, but who had many so called "straight guys" fawning all over her and wanting her autograph, even knowing she had a cock between her legs.

Danny finally settled down in the tub sitting next to me as I scooted over even closer to her.

"So, you're sure about all this?" She asked worriedly. By way of an answer, I reached over cupping one of her breasts and began playing with it.

"This answer your question?"

She sighed pleasurably, and then reached over to begin playing with mine, which is what Dan saw as he came outside carrying our drinks on a tray. It was nice to see he was still hard, and at least unafraid to be showing himself off like that as he set our tray down, and then removed his open robe hanging it on one of the other available hooks, along with one he'd brought out for me.

"You have a nice looking prick," Danny stated as Dan stepped down into the tub, though he sat directly across from us in doing so.

"Thanks, and you have a nice set of tits too," he said honestly meaning it as the two of us sat up just high enough in the water that you could see the two of us sitting together baring them as we did. "As well as you honey," he added almost as an afterthought, though I didn't take it personally as he'd more or less been simply exchanging compliments and courtesy's with her.

"Ah huh," I said teasing him, though I now even more openly fondled Danny's breasts as we sat there, letting him see the two of us now doing that together.

After that we sat sipping our drinks for a bit, warming up to one another perhaps, though I could tell in Dan's eyes he still had a few curious questions to ask, still somewhat hesitant in doing so. I think Danny sensed it however, and immediately spoke putting everyone at ease.

"You know, if there's anything you'd like to ask me, please feel free to do so. I'll honestly answer any questions about myself that you have."

"Ok, well in that case...I do have a couple I've sort of been wondering about."

"What a surprise there," I chuckled sipping my drink, winking at Danny as I did.

"Go ahead Dan, ask me."

"Ok, in that case, I will. You mentioned earlier that you enjoy both men and women pretty much equally. Can I assume from that then, that you're ah...well, your equipment functions naturally in that regard? I mean...you do actually enjoy having intercourse with a woman?"

Danny laughed. "Oh yes, very much so," she told us both. "I mean, in that way at least, it is nice to still have a cock, though as I said earlier, I really don't think of it in that way so much, as just having a little larger clit, that I can do others things with too," she grinned. "But yes, I also enjoy sucking a nice hard BIG cock," she added. "Because mine just isn't, I mean, not really...not like yours is anyway," she said looking down at Dan's which could be easily seen in the water as he sat there as we'd not yet turned the jets on. "And you do have a rather impressive looking prick if I might add."

I almost laughed, seeing my husband blush when she said that.

"And you have...a really big clit!" He stated deadpanned, as we all then burst out laughing with the sudden ease in the sexual tension that had been growing. After that, we all settled down to chat amiably for a few more moments, though before long my hands once again drifted back to playfully caress Danny's breasts. With a simple look towards Dan, he then slid over to sit next to Danny on the other side and tentatively reached out to begin playing with one as well.

"See? They really are real!" She stated contentedly as together, the two of us now began tweaking and rolling her hard extended nipples between our fingers.

"Yeah, damn...they are, and they feel nice too!" He added as my husband sat enjoying himself.

"Go ahead sweetie, give his cock a little feel too," I told her speaking for Dan, though he didn't flinch or pull away when she finally did reach over, wrapping those long fingers of hers about his very hard cock and began exploring it there beneath the water. In doing that, it opened the door for me as well, as I'd been long curious myself about Danny's clit-cock. Reaching down between her legs, I soon found her still somewhat flaccid little prick, softly caressing and playing with it as it began to slowly firm up within my hands, though hardly growing larger as I did so. Still, it was an interesting experience to feel this hard firm little prick as it stiffened. The urge to see it up close and personal now driving me to suggest that Danny sit up out of the water on the edge of the tub so I could do even more.

"Let me suck and lick it," I breathed hotly into her ear as she rose up out of the water, sitting on the edge as I'd asked her. Dan too did the same, still sitting beside her, enjoying her breasts, her hand once again back to his cock as she sat stroking it as I now knelt between her legs.

It was either the smallest cock, or biggest clit I'd ever seen. Though the other thing I will say, at the moment, it was also the hardest little damn cock I'd ever seen. Feeling like steel in my hand, I leaned over sucking the entire length of it into my mouth quite easily. As I did that, I felt Danny lean over, moving with her as she did, glancing up briefly just as she slipped her mouth over my husband's cock. Once again he sat there with his eyes closed, smiling pleasurably as she now began sucking him, me sucking her. I smiled inwardly upon seeing that, a special decadent thrill for me, something I'd often expressed to Dan about my own personal thoughts and fantasies we'd had before about watching him with another man. It wasn't something I thought I'd ever actually see him do. Our episode with Jerald coming about as close as I thought we'd ever get to that, but now with Danny, being partially a woman at least, and in a strange way bridged that gap.

With the three of us fully aroused at this point, I now suggested we move this inside the house into the bedroom. Drying off, I was pleased to see it when Danny simply carried her towel over one shoulder into the house as Dan and I both led and followed her in. Her sweet little girl cock sticking out proudly in front of her as she walked, Dan's much larger prick so angrily swollen, sticking equally as stiff and as straight as the three of us quickly climbed the stairs leading up to our bedroom.

We soon all collapsed un-ceremonially onto the bed laughing as we did. Almost immediately Danny and Dan were taking turns sucking my breasts, teasing my own rock hard nipples as I in turn reached down grasping each of their pricks within my hands stroking them both simultaneously.

One of the things Dan and I had discussed in the past, but had obviously never done of course, was having someone joining my husband in double-fucking me. He and I had on some few occasions enjoyed anal sex, and I had always wondered what it might be like to have both of my pleasure holes filled at the same time. As aroused as I was at the moment, and that imaginary line of mine again crossed, I figured that now was as good a time as any to suggest it. When I did, I saw Dan's eyes light up in surprise, but the smile on his face immediately told me he was all for it, if Danny was too. A little surprised herself, she quickly agreed however, as I grabbed some of our KY lube from the nightstand and quickly slicked up my husband's cock prior to his penetrating my ass.

With Dan now lying on his back, I soon straddled him slowly easing myself down over his cock facing away from him as I did so. Having done this before, it wasn't at all painful as we'd taken time to ensure he and I were both well lubricated. Once I'd engulfed him fully, I sat allowing myself to get used to the sudden intrusion. Once I had, I then leaned back slightly presenting my now very vulnerable cunt to Danny. Expecting her to likewise now mount me, she informed me she wanted to suck my clit a little first, especially as accessible as it was at the moment. Feeling her tongue as it soon began tickling my clit, with Dan's hard stiff cock throbbing in my ass was pure pleasure. So much so I nearly came while she did that, almost forgetting all about having her penetrate me. After several minutes of her tongue bliss however, she finally moved upwards, and then slid herself against me, her steely hard prick rubbing against my clit directly as she held it there, now teasing me a moment before finally slipping herself in.

Again, it wasn't as though she filled me, not in the same way Dan's cock was certainly doing inside my ass, but it was a very pleasurable sensation nonetheless as she slid inside. I could feel her tiny cock as it hit my "G" spot perfectly, my clit pressed against her precisely as the two of them now began moving together in perfect harmony. I felt my first orgasm of the night quickly building to a crescendo that moments later seized me inside and out as I came screaming out my pleasure deliriously.

Quivering in ecstasy and still impaled on Dan's cock, Danny now withdrew hovering on the edge herself. I could see her pleasured look as she now stood directly in front of me there on the bed, her release imminent as she now stood fisting her tiny cock.

"On my tits!" I called out excitedly, expectantly watching a second later as the first creamy spurt squirted from the tip, drenching my breast before she moved it over aiming at the second one, releasing another long streamer of her Shemale girl spunk against me.

As she did, it proved too much for Dan to resist any longer. Allowing himself a deep-throated groan, he came, filling my ass with his semen as one glorious spurt after another filled my tight hole. We crashed together in a pile of arms and legs resting for a bit, before I finally got up and went into the bathroom for washcloths, soap and fresh towels. After we had cleaned up and collected ourselves, we went back down the stairs into the living room for another drink and thus continued our conversation and play there.

Much to my delight it wasn't long before Dan was sporting yet again another nice erection. As I knelt before him on the floor and began licking his re-aroused prick, I beckoned over towards Danny to join us. In moments she was licking his shaft right along with me as the two of us pleasured him, taking turns sucking his prick or licking his balls.

By now Danny's cute little cock was hard again too and I felt like sucking it again, though it was then that I also came up with another wicked idea.

"Dan honey? You've already had my ass this evening, how'd you feel about doing another one?" I questioned seeing the look of surprised delight in Danny's face as I said that. She looked at Dan expectantly, hopefully.

"Why not? Already fucked yours, might as well fuck hers too," he said. Though this time in addition to the lubricant he went upstairs to get, he also came back with a condom as well as further protection. Danny was just fine with that, and helped to roll it onto his prick while I lubricated her tight little bum hole in preparation for my husband's taking her there.

Once she was ready, Danny knelt on the floor, Dan behind her as he slowly eased his shaft into her even tighter ass. Slithering beneath her, I then wrapped my own lips around her hard little cock and began sucking it as Dan speared her from behind. Hearing the slap of my husband's balls as he slowly increased the tempo of his fucking her was highly erotic, especially when she now leaned forward a bit more, her mouth now capturing my clit as we sixty-nined there together.

"Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Danny wailed into my pussy as she drew closer and closer towards orgasm. My own wasn't far behind at this point either as she went back to gently chewing and sucking my clit, though I knew the moment she came, I would as well, and Dan not far behind either one of us when that happened.

And as though we had somehow planned it that way, it's exactly the way it happened too. Seconds later I felt Danny tense up, though her lips acted like a vise, clamping down around my own swollen clit. I then felt the sudden throb of her clit-cock inside my mouth, the warmth of her semen suddenly squirting inside just as my own cunt gave way. It was one of those rare, somewhat unexpected explosions for me too, my pussy squirting a streamer of my own girl cream into her mouth as she began drinking it down, just as I was still doing to her. From behind, seeing and sensing the two of us climaxing, Dan shoved on more time deeply holding himself inside Danny's ass, and discharged a torrent of his own sweet cream, filling her ass.

This time when we all rolled away from one another we were all totally exhausted and thoroughly spent. Dressing, Dan and I then drove Danny home, dropping her off safely at her place after taking her number as well as reminding her to call her roommate. On the way back home we spoke about the wild night we'd experienced, so unexpectedly and admittedly somewhat surprised by it.

"Well babe, as interesting as it was...and it was, I'd still like to spend our next special evening seeing you with another woman, a woman, woman this time if we can manage it."

I laughed at that, I did sort of owe him for that, and knew immediately as I said it what I could do for him, another "naughty" surprise I was sure. My sister Karen was coming for a visit in a few weeks. We had secretly talked and shared a few thoughts together, one of which was her obvious attraction towards Dan, and he her though we'd never actually done anything about it, or even remotely considered it as a possibility. I knew then in the morning I had a call to make. This time when Karen came for her visit, we'd both have a big surprise for my husband, and one I was sure he was very much going to enjoy.