My First Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda felt his cum, hot and under immense pressure firing into her. She felt it spraying to either side of her twitching pussy as her orgasm caused her body to clamp down blocking the entrance to her womb. His cum was so hot she could feel the heat long afterwards. Her slave seemed to be having a multiple orgasm as each wave seemed to increase in intensity.

Steve had leaned in to watch closely what Amanda was doing to Sam. Seeing her masturbate with her slave's cock was intensely exiting. He felt his own orgasm approaching and stopped at the very last second. He had cut it pretty close evidenced by the stream of cum dripping down his cock. He was breathing heavy and watching Sam and his wife both shaking with their own orgasms.

Sam felt as if he were blacking out. His orgasm had gone on for what seemed like eternity. As it began to slow, he felt Amanda's grip on his body relax. She was still holding him as the after shocks tore through him. He opened his eyes to see Steve standing close. He looked down without thinking about it. He raised his eyebrows ever so slightly at the sight of his hard and wet cock. He then turned to look at his Mistress.

Amanda pulled back so she could see his face. "That was fun Sam." She was smiling as she said and the color in her chest and cheeks told the story. "I came hard using my new sex toy." She exhaled in almost as whistle, blowing a few strands of hair off her forehead. She lowered her voice again. "You came very hard too Sammy, I can feel it inside my pussy and dripping down my legs." She was looking through his eyes as she said this. She then pulled him off the stool to a kneeling position before her. "What do you think?" she asked him and then pressed his face to her swollen and cum covered pussy.

*

Part four, cumming soon.

12