All Comments on 'My First Tan of the Summer'

by victoria53

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MOM LOVE TO FUCK

FANTASTIC STORY DO HOPE THERE ARE MORE OF THE SAME TO COME

GREAT BIT OF WRITING, LOVE THIS STORY. YOU HAVE A GREAT DEAL OF STORYS STILL TO TELL IM SHAW. CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT.

open2bothopen2bothover 13 years ago
Me too

Hits VERY close to home. Wink!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a boy should always be ready to slurp his mother's cunt

This is a fine story of a mother coaxing her boy to do what every good son should be eager to do--get his head firmly between mom's legs and use his lips and tongue to frantically slurp away at his mother's cunt till mom cums like crazy. It's no big deal, it's not like the boy's shoving his stiff young prick up his mother's cunt (though that wouldn't be a bad idea). Look, you're a boy who loves his mom, right? Now your mom needs your help for her cuntal enjoyment. Maybe you've never gone face to face with your mother's cunt before. Real interesting to see it, don't you think? Believe me, it's the best thing a boy can ever see--and feel and taste. So just stick your tongue up your mother's twat and slurp it till she faints, you'll both feel real nice afterwards. THEN maybe your mom'll let you blow your balls up the cunt you yearn for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yawn

The written equivalent of wham bam thank you ma’am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous