My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their third book, which as they had told me they had just finished researching, was on the Armed Forces - what wives did when their husbands were away on deployments, what husbands who remained at home did with those temporarily abandoned wives, etc. Honolulu had turned out to be a perfect place for that, as it was full of what were called "WestPac Widows" - wives of men whose husbands were on 6-month deployments to the Western Pacific and Indian Oceans. "Infidelity" was far more commonplace among naval husbands and wives than army or air force, they had discovered - but I could have told them that!

"You're obviously not celibate while you're away," Lynne said, smirking.

"I've never pretended that I was," I replied. "My wife doesn't ask, and I don't tell her."

"But what does she do while you're away?" Lynne asked.

"She's the original one-man woman," I said. "Besides, right now she's got her hands full with a new-born baby!"

"So you two haven't swung?" Lynne asked.

I shook my head. "She hasn't got the slightest interest in it. I've sort of hinted at it a couple of times, but she always changes the subject very quickly."

"But she knows - or suspects - that you've been unfaithful," Lynne said. It was a statement, not a question.

"I suppose so, but she's never said anything. I'm sure she just doesn't want to know."

"Is it always when you're overseas that you go with other women?" Lynne seemed to be really pushing now.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Am I going to be an appendix to your latest book?"

They both chuckled, and Lynne said,

"No - I'm just curious. We've only spoken to American naval people so far - you're our first Aussie! So - have you played up close to home?"

Recalling an incident in England, I replied,

"I guess the over-the-back-fence neighbour is as close to home as you can get!"

So I went on to tell them about that, until Lynne, changing the subject, asked,

"Feel like a Jacuzzi?"

I replied "Sure," whereupon she led me out the back to where a Jacuzzi was bubbling away adjacent to a 15-metre pool. Resting our drinks and ashtrays on the edge, Lynne and I stepped into the bubbling water while Jay at last shed his clothes then joined us.

We sat there, Jay and I on either side of Lynne, as they pumped me for more details of my "infidelities". I was far more interested in hearing about their experiences, but told them of the woman in Mayport, Fla., who worked behind the bar at the Officers' Club, and told me she was going to take me home and "Screw til sun-up!" And about the woman in Rosyth, Scotland, whom I arranged to meet through a contact magazine, and whose husband - unbeknown to me - "spied" on us from the bedroom wardrobe while we screwed. And about another woman I'd met in England who was literally addicted to sperm - she'd much rather give me a blow-job than a fuck, and whenever we did screw would make me use a condom so that she could drink the jism from it afterward!

While we were talking Lynne began gently stroking my thigh, her hand edging closer and closer to my stiffening organ. When her fingers eventually found it, I was rock-hard again.

Turning to Jay, she smiled and said,

"I think Bruce is ready for round two - and you haven't even had round one yet!"

"Well, we can soon fix that," Jay replied, standing up and stepping out of the Jacuzzi. Lynne and I followed; I was handed a towel and quickly dried myself off, then Lynne took me by the hand and led me to their bedroom.

Jay had got their first, and was lying on his back on the king-size double bed, slowly stroking his stiffening cock. Letting go my hand, Lynne took her husband's cock in both hers and soon brought him to full erection. I couldn't help noticing that he was slightly longer than me, but perhaps not quite as thick.

Having got Jay hard, Lynne then straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock - taking him all the way inside her in one smooth, downwards plunge. She then began to slowly ride hip, bracing herself on her hands, and leaning forward to kiss her partner deeply and lovingly.

When she broke the kiss, Lynne turned to me and said,

"Come on - get up here where I can get at you."

So I climbed on the bed, which was fortunately good and firm, and stood at Lynne's head, my left hand against the wall so that I could keep my balance. Looking up at me Lynne opened her mouth wide in obvious invitation - which I gladly accepted.

She kept her head still as I slowly pushed my cock into her mouth, her clips closing firmly around it and her tongue already starting to do magic things on that ultra-sensitive spot just under the knob. When I came up against the back of her throat, she sort of tilted her head backwards so that I was pushing slightly downwards - and my cock just kept disappearing until it was once again lodged firmly in her throat.

I could feel the breath from her nostrils on my heated shaft - but it would stop each time she took my full length: apparently when my cock was all the way into her throat she was unable even to breathe through her nose.

It was a bit hard for her to keep her head still as she rocked back and forth on Jay, so she stopped moving so that I could fuck her face. Jay then started thrusting up into her, so that she was being fucked at both ends - and the little moaning noises she made around my cock indicated she was enjoying every bit of it!

After a couple of minutes of deep-throating (which I was able to enjoy fully without worrying that I might come to soon), she let my cock slip from her mouth, sort of nodded over her shoulder, and said huskily,

"There's room for one more back there. Pick a hole - any hole," she added with a grin.

"You can take two in your pussy?" I asked.

"Easily - but if you don't want to share there's always the other one."

"The 'Hershey Highway'?"

"Uh-huh," she said, smiling again. "You don't have any objections, do you?"

"No - I think it's terrific. But..."

"Oh, yeah - this is your first threesome, so it's also your first D-P, right?"

"DP?" I asked, naively.

"Double-penetration," Lynne explained. Of course I'd seen it in X-rated movies, but as Lynne had said, this was my first threesome so obviously it would also be my first "D-P".

"Won't I need some lubrication?" I asked, remembering my previous experiences with anal sex.

Lynne nodded at my shaft, which was liberally coated with her saliva.

"I think you've got enough - and I get pretty slippery back there naturally."

So I positioned myself between Jay's legs, and he stopped thrusting into Lynne while she lay forward onto his chest, presenting me with her beautifully rounded arse-cheeks and the little star-shaped orifice between them. With her weight on Jay, she reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks, opening up her anus for me to begin moving in.

I must admit I was a bit awkward, trying to balance myself on the bed and at the same time get my cock into right place. I'd managed to stab Lynne a few times in her arse-cheeks before she used one hand to grasp my shaft and place the tip against her anus.

Then I was able to edge forward, and watched in the dim light from the bedside lamp as my cock slid easily into Lynne's "Hershey Highway". It was incredibly tight and incredibly warm, and I could feel the soft walls of her rectum close around my shaft as it slid deep into her bowels.

"Christ, that feels good!" I exclaimed. Through the thin membrane separating us, I could feel the hardness of Jay's cock deep in Lynne's cunt, and when he began to slowly thrust in and out of her again his knob sort of rubbed along the bottom of my bottom of my shaft. For just the briefest moment I felt a bit disturbed at being stimulated by another guy's cock, but then quickly dismissed that feeling as I reveled in the feeling of being deeply imbedded in Lynne's arse.

Knowing that I was a novice, Jay told me when to start thrusting, so that we could set up the proper rhythm. It took me a little while to master it, and I slipped out a couple of times, but each time Lynne grabbed my cock and reinserted it. Eventually I found the rhythm, and we began to give Lynne a deep double-fuck.

That was obviously something much to her liking, as she began crying out expletives and blasphemies as Jay and I plumbed both her passages. After a while she told us to stop thrusting, and she took over, rocking backwards and forwards so that our cocks were sliding in and out of her simultaneously.

It took only a couple of minutes for her to have her first orgasm, and her sphincter closed so tightly around my shaft I thought that she would cut off the blood supply! When she had calmed down, Jay asked if we could change positions, as he had had enough of being on the bottom. So, following his instructions, I reluctantly withdrew my boner from Lynne's arse and lay down on my back. Lynne then straddled me, facing my feet, and taking my cock in one hand again placed the tip at her anus. As she squatted down I watched it disappear once more into her dark depths, then she lay back on me, turning her head to give me another tongue-kiss and then to ask,

"All right?"

"Great," I replied, and meant it.

Jay then got between her legs and buried his cock in her pussy. I then found I really couldn't move all that much, and was content to just lie there and feel the rubbery walls of Lynne's rectum embrace my shaft as Jay did all the work. He pounded away for a few minutes, then grunted,

"Here it comes, hon!"

Whereupon he whipped his organ out of Lynne's pussy and thrust it into her mouth. He groaned as he emptied his balls down her throat, and Lynne moaned with delight as she drank down the seminal fluid - something she'd obviously done many times before.

When Jay had finished, and withdrew his wilting cock from her mouth, Lynne swallowed one more time then said softly,

"We often do it that way - saves a lot of mess."

It made sense to me!

Then, without letting my cock slip from her rectal passage, Lynne swivelled around until she was facing me, and began to slide her arse up and down along my length.

"Nice?" she asked, unnecessarily.

"Bloody beautiful!" I replied, truthfully. But then I had to ask, "What about when I come - where do you want it?"

"Wherever you want to put it," she answered. "Where you are, in my mouth, on my tits - you get to choose."

Decisions, decisions!

"Where I am - if that's all right," I eventually said.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I love the feel of a guy coming in my bum."

But despite the exquisite stimulation I was getting from her arse, I knew that I was still a while from coming, and told her so.

"That's all right," she said. "I'm in no hurry - are you?"

I assured her I wasn't, and gave an extra hard upwards shove to accentuate the point.

"Oof!" she gasped. "I felt that!"

"You were meant to," I replied with a grin.

At that stage Jay got back into the action again, turning Lynne's head so that he good kiss her while his fingers found her clit and began to gently rub it. I heard Lynne moan softly with pleasure, and when their lips parted she said throatily,

"A little harder, darling - I'm almost there again."

And she was. As she continued to ride my arse and Jay continued to strum her clit, she went into her second orgasm - and again her sphincter went into spasm around my shaft. It was so tight that for as long as her orgasm lasted she couldn't slide her arse along my rod, and I had no choice but to wait patiently for her to come down from her big "O".

When she did she shook her hair from her eyes and asked,

"Want to move?"

I said I did, and she lifted herself slowly off me. Anticipating correctly what I wanted, she then got onto her hands and knees, once more presenting me with the intensely erotic sight of her beautifully rounded arse-cheeks and the stretched hole between them. With a moan of pleasure I once again sank to hilt inside her, until my balls were slapping against her wet slit. Then, resting my hands on those firm, smooth globes, I started to slowly piston my cock in and out, watching Lynne's anus stretch as the rim of my knob forced it to expand, then pushing forward again into her depths.

"God, that feels good!" Lynne exclaimed softly.

"You're telling me!" I gasped as I kneaded the firm flesh of her buttocks and thrust my cock back and forth between them.

Then, much to my amazement (and not a little disappointment!) I felt the stirrings of my approaching orgasm. Having shot my load only a couple of hours earlier I thought I'd last much longer, but the exquisite feeling of screwing Lynne's arse (and, I guess, the psychological effect of the whole situation) had the inevitable effect on me.

With my fingers digging into the resilient flesh of her buttocks I was pulling Lynne back sharply to meet my forward strokes, my loins meeting her buttocks with a wet slapping noise each time. I don't know how Lynne knew, but she gasped between strokes,

"You're...uh!...cumming...aren't you? I can...uh!...feel you...throbbing..."

"Ooohh, yes!" I replied through clenched teeth. Then I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but once again Lynne's sphincter closed tightly around my shaft, so that it took quite an effort to continue thrusting.

On the other hand, the resultant effect was to hold back my jism until it literally had to burst from my cock. So tightly was Lynne gripping me that I actually felt the fluid flow along the length of my shaft to explode from the tip, deep into rectal depths.

"I can...feel...it!" Lynne grunted. "So hot!"

There couldn't have been much, but my orgasm was no less intense. It started before the first jet of semen shot into her bowels, and lasted until long after I was dry - but still pumping her arse. I just didn't want to stop, but Lynne collapsed forward onto the bed, leaving me with my semen-covered cock waving in the cool night air.

Sitting back on my haunches, I looked down at Lynne's arse; it was still stretched open to about half the diameter of my cock, and leaking some of the white fluid I had just deposited there.

"That...was...good!" Lynne said - and she sounded sincere.

"Good?" I replied. "It was fan-bloody-tastic!"

Smiling at me over her shoulder, Lynne asked,

"So you enjoyed your first D-P?"

"Very much," I answered truthfully. "And what came after!"

"So," Lynne went on, with a cheeky grin, "which do you prefer - my mouth or my ass?"

"That's an unfair question," I replied, "and I really don't know the answer."

"Well, there's still one hole to go - when you feel up to it again," she said, still with that same cheeky grin.

"Don't you folks want to get some sleep?" I asked, being polite - but praying that they'd say "No".

"Oh, don't worry about us - we're quite used to all-night parties," Lynne said.

Jay suggested another round of drinks and another restful dip in the Jacuzzi, so off we all went. It was while we were sitting in the bubbling water, letting it have its restorative effect, that they dropped the bombshell. I had been anticipating quite a week with them while my ship was still in port, but they let it drop that they were going back to the mainland tomorrow - or rather, later that day, as it was by now well after midnight.

They went on to explain that the house belonged to a wealthy friend of theirs from San Francisco, who had offered them the use of it for the six months they were in Hawaii. They had said that they had finished their research, and they had an appointment with their publisher in L.A. the day after tomorrow. So I was just a "final fling".

I was totally devastated, which Lynne must have sensed, as she again put her hand on my thigh and said,

"Don't worry - we can give you the names of a couple of women who should keep you happy for the rest of your stay."

I didn't think that anything that might happen during the rest of the week could be anything like that night, but then there wouldn't be any harm in accepting Lynne's offer.

"I'll make a couple of phone calls before we leave, and let the girls know that you might be in touch. When I tell them about you, I'm sure they'll want to meet you."

"If Lynne recommends you," Jay put in, "they will come after you!"

I was still disappointed that I wouldn't be repeating the night's experiences with Lynne and Jay, but then I was somewhat mollified with the prospect of meeting another couple of "sure things". I pressed Lynne for details, but she told me I'd enjoy things more if I found out for myself what they were like.

"I think Mary-Ellen will be the right for you - she's a little darling," Lynne said.

"She's married, I take it?"

"Uh-huh, but her husband's a real prick. He's an engineer - works at the submarine base," Lynne told me.

"And he'll screw anything with a pulse!" Jay added.

"So how is he going to feel about me screwing his wife - if I get that lucky?" I asked.

"He can't very well complain," Jay said. "He's fucked every woman who'd let him - and strangely enough, there have been quite a few. And he doesn't give a damn what his wife thinks."

"Sounds like someone I don't want to meet," I decided.

"Well, if you want to meet Mary-Ellen - or Mellen, as we call her - you'll probably have to," Jay said. "But my advice would be to get rid of him as quick as you can, and get Mellen on her own."

"You'd advise against a threesome with them, then," I asked.

"Very strongly," Jay confirmed. "Besides, I don't think Mellen would want one anyway."

"She just needs a nice guy to treat her nicely like she deserves - for as long as he can, anyhow," Lynne said. "Promise me you'll do that."

"Okay," I agreed. "I'll be a perfect gentleman."

"I know you'll be perfect," Lynne said, grinning, "but you don't have to be a gentleman all the time!"

They went on to tell me about some of the others they had met during their stay, but avoided using surnames and wouldn't tell me any more about Mary-Ellen - Mellen. Sometimes they had just had foursomes with another couple, sometimes one or other of them had gone for a threesome with another couple, and there'd been quite a few real group sex sessions, with upwards of ten couples present. Lynne was almost bragging when she told me of having taken on eight guys at one party.

"Drained 'em drier than the Nevada desert," Jay said. "Took on three of them at once, and emptied their balls in nothing flat!"

"And you, you big stud!" Lynne said, playfully digging him in the ribs again. "There was this one woman - Maria, a real nymphomaniac - but Jay screwed her so hard and for so long she was begging him to stop!"

"And I was glad to," Jay said. "She had gotten so dry she was begging to chafe me!"

"Ouch!" I said, almost feeling it.

We had been in the Jacuzzi for at least an hour, I guess, as we'd gone through another three drinks each and I was getting very low on cigarettes - not having had the foresight to bring a full pack with me - when Lynne's gentle fingers wrapped around my cock again and she asked,

"Ready for more?"

"If you are," I replied. So again we got out, dried off, and headed back to the bedroom. Lynne sat on the bed, and had Jay and I stand side by side in front of her. Then she went from one to the other, alternately deep-throating our cocks and gently stroking them, until both of us were rock-hard again.

Satisfied with her work, she asked me,

"Want another D-P, then?"

"Sure!" I replied.

"But I get her ass this time," Jay said. "It's time for you to sample her pussy."

I agreed wholeheartedly, and lay down on my back. Lynne straddled me, then took my cock in one hand and began rubbing it slowly backwards and forwards along her slit. This girl didn't seem to need any foreplay - she was constantly wet!

After a couple of minutes of teasing me that way, she nestled the tip of my knob between her soft inner lips then slowly lowered herself down my shaft. At first she took just my knob inside, then raised her loins until it almost slipped out; then she sank down again, taking a couple of inches of me inside before lifting up again. She did that three or four times, and had me groaning with impatience, before she finally sank down until I was balls-deep inside her.