My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so hot and so wet - and she treated me to a display of muscle control such as I'd never experienced before - or since. Starting at the base of my cock, with a sort of rippling effect she squeezed progressively along its length right to the tip - then squeezed the whole shaft.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

Lynne smiled at my obvious delight, then said,

"Just hold still while Jay gets in."

With much more expertise than I had earlier shown, Jay positioned himself between my legs, took his cock in his hand, and pressed it against Lynne's little rosebud. It obviously opened easily to accept him, as the next thing I felt was Jay's cock pushing deep into Lynne's arse, pressing on the underside of my shaft in her pussy. When he was fully embedded, he let out an "Aah!" of satisfaction then began slowly moving in and out.

In so doing he also pushed Lynne back and forth along my cock, so really all I had to do was lie there and enjoy! Lynne's eyes were closed, her head was thrown back and each deep shove by her husband into her bowels brought a hoarse "Ugh!" from her parted lips.

Then, after a few minutes, her head fell forward, and she began moving her loins in time with Jay's thrusts - both of them speeding up. Her breathing was now quick and shallow, punctuated with gasps of "Yes! Yes!" as her orgasm approached.

I heard Jay groan and actually felt his cock throbbing in Lynne's arse as he emptied his balls into her. Before he finished Lynne started coming as well, her pussy clamping tightly around my shaft as all her pelvic muscles went into spasm.

Jay gave a couple of final deep thrusts and then was still, while Lynne's muscles slowly relaxed. She took a few deep breaths, opened her eyes and smiled at me as she said,

"No I'm afraid there is going to be a bit of a mess."

She was right. As Jay removed his wilting cock from Lynne's arse, much of what he had just emptied into her flowed out and trickled over the base of my cock and onto my balls.

"Sorry 'bout that," Jay said as he climbed off the bed. "But what goes up - "

"(must come down," I finished for him. But I didn't feel that I was in any position to complain...

Then Lynne began riding me, sliding her cunt up and down my length; she varied both her pace and the depth to which she sank my cock, sometimes just moving up and down on the bloated knob before sliding down to grind her loins against mine.

She seemed to sense when I wanted to change position, and without disengaging we managed to roll over until we were in the missionary position. However, rather than just hook her ankles over my legs, Lynne raised her legs until they were over my shoulders, and I plunged as deep into her as it was physically possible to do. Each time I hit bottom - the entrance to her womb, I guess - she would make a little grunting noise, but never made any complaint that I was hurting her.

After a while she lowered her legs and then told me to put mine outside hers so that she could close them. She now how had my cock firmly imprisoned by her strong thighs, and while neither of us moved she began "milking" my cock with those magnificent pussy muscles of hers.

She smiled at the ecstatic expression on my face, as she knew what sort of effect she was having on my cock. I was absolutely amazed by her talent: she varied the clenching so that for a while it would be around the base of my cock, tightening for a few seconds and then relaxing, then she would shift to the top, giving my knob the same treatment. Finally she would clench tightly around my whole length.

But when my arms began to tire I fell on my side, taking Lynne with me, and for a minute or so we just lay there on our sides, facing each other. Then I started moving, Lynne throwing her upper leg over mine to allow me deeper penetration. I was starting to feel that I could just keep on fucking her and not come, but eventually Lynne said softly,

"We are going to have to finish soon - are you getting close?"

I told her that I didn't think so, whereupon she asked me what position was most likely to get me off. Without hesitation I replied "Doggy".

Quick as a flash Lynne was on her elbows and knees, her beautiful rump aimed at me, both her holes at my mercy. I must have spent too long studying the view, as she asked,

"What's up? Trying to decide which hole?"

Then I realised I was!

But without waiting for me to make a decision, Lynne reached back with one hand and pulled me towards her arsehole. I had a brief moment of reluctance at taking "sloppy seconds", which I quickly overcame and sank my length into her rectal depths.

Once again Lynne flexed her sphincter muscle - but not completely, only enough to apply maximum stimulation while still allowing me to move easily. With her weight on one elbow and forearm she used her other hand to reach underneath and gently caress and squeeze my balls, encouraging them to empty their contents. I really didn't think that I would be able to come for a third time in just a few hours, but Lynne soon proved me wrong.

Her grunted urgings, her agile fingers and her warm, clasping rectum succeeded in stirring up what juices I had in me, and they began racing along my shaft, seeking release. My fingers sank Lynne's buttocks, beads of sweat stood out on my forehead and my toes actually curled as for the second time I exploded into Lynne's arse. I'm sure that after a couple of spurts I was shooting air, but that in no way lessened the intensity of my orgasm.

When it was over, I reluctantly withdrew my overworked cock from Lynne for what I knew would be the last time.

After that we all showered, and as I was getting dressed I noticed that it was quite light outside - almost sunrise. Jay apologised that he would not be able to drive me back to the ship as they still had to pack, but called a cab for me; it arrived about 15 minutes later.

As they saw me off at the door, Jay gave me a very firm handshake while Lynne gave me a final deep tongue-kiss. She then pressed a slip of paper into my hand, and whispered,

"Thank you."

"No - thank you!" I insisted. "I'll never forget this."

"I should hope you won't," Lynne said.

And I didn't.