My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers

"Yes that's right" Tom quickly added, "A woman's opinion would be valued Mrs West" I turned to face them again, "Wow, that is a very nice dress Pam! You look great, very sexy!" Tony told me, then turning to Tom he asked "What do you think Tom, nice or what?" he grinned. "Yes, nice…very nice indeed" Tom agreed. "Well, thank you…both of you but I don't really feel comfortable in it right now, I really ought to get changed" I continued with my 'embarrassed' look. "Nonsense Pam, come and sit down, I'll fix you a drink" Tony said, then turning to Tom he added "How about you Tom, fancy a beer or anything?"

Tom said he would like a beer, I made my way to the couch opposite Tom and sat down, as I sat I crossed my legs, I could feel my dress ride up, without looking down I was sure my stocking tops would now be revealed. I noticed Tom's eyes glance down in that direction, they remained there till Tony returned with the drinks, as he handed me mine he smiled. "Tom's got some brochures Pam, why not have a look through them darling, see if there's anything that catches your eye"

With that suggestion Tom came over to the couch and sitting on the arm of the couch he handed me a pile of brochures, I uncrossed my legs, put them on my lap and began to scan through them, slowly! Tom remained sat on the arm of the couch and every now and then leaned over to point out some features, I knew the front of my dress would be giving him a good opportunity to see practically all of my tits, just thinking about him looking at them had the effect of making my nipples harden dramatically. Tony sat close beside me; he too leaned over to look at the brochures – Yeah, sure! I came to a pamphlet on hot tubs, there was a group of people pictured sitting in one, I turned to Tony and with a grin and pretending that it happened I said "Remember that nice couple we shared that hot tub with last year darling, we had a lot of fun with them that night didn't we." Then facing Tom I added, "Have you ever had fun in a hot tub Tom?"

"No, I can't say I have though It would be something I wouldn't mind trying one day" He replied. I handed the brochures to Tony and stood up, "You two will have to excuse me, I need to freshen up" As I walked out of the room I could feel their eyes follow me, I hadn't pulled my dress down as I stood, I guessed I was showing a lot of lacy stocking top! I needed to take things a step further, the ice had been broken, I was sure Tom was interested, now I had to make him realise there was no problem with Tony being there. I was positive that if Tony was not there he would have made a move by now. When I returned they were both sat on the couch, Tom was still showing Tony his brochures, Tony shuffled to one side as if to give me a place to sit in the middle.

"So Pam" Tom said shuffling closer, "Tell me more about your interest in hot tubs, what you said about this couple…were they friends of yours?" I finished my drink and held the empty glass out, "Tony, be a dear and fix me another please…and another for Tom, his is finished" I added. Tony went to get the drinks. As I sat back I crossed my legs, my lacy stocking tops completely visible "Look Tom, I'm not going to waste time, getting you here tonight was my idea, the bathroom bit was just a pretence. When you were here before I saw the way you looked at me, I thought you might be interested. I suggested to Tony about inviting you over, to put it bluntly Tom, I thought that if we got on…if the chemistry was right…if you were interested then… you, Tony and me…the three of us…well, maybe we could have a bit of fun - there, I've said it!" Tom looked amazed on hearing my revelation, "You're serious aren't you Pam, you really mean it?" he asked, I looked at him, "Yes Tom…I really mean it!"

"And your husband, Tony…he's definitely ok with everything, you're sure?"

"Yes Tom, we discussed getting together with another man, maybe even another couple, he's fine…believe me, he wants this as much as I do!" Tony returned with the drinks and sat next to me, I turned to him and kissed him at the same time I covered the bulge in his pants with my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze all the time being watched by Tom. "I've told Tom everything" I told him, then I turned and did exactly the same to Tom, he was still a bit wary at first but soon he was kissing me deeply. As we kissed I took his hand and guided it up to my tits, his hand darted inside my dress and he gently played with my tits, I groaned as he rolled my erect nipples between his fingers. I rubbed my hand over his semi hard dick through his trousers, it felt big – very big! I felt Tony's hand on my thigh; he stroked upwards getting ever so nearer to my pussy, I jumped as I felt his fingers touch my wet pussy lips. I struggled with Tom's zipper and dipped my hand inside, his dick felt hot through his underpants, I wanted more. I broke away and stood up; looking at the two of them I slowly slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders and stepped out of it when it fell to the floor, now naked apart from my stockings and high heels. Using one hand I squeezed my tits, tweaking on my hard nipples, the other I rubbed over my pussy. Licking my lips I looked at Tom. "You want this Tom, you want to fuck me?" I purred, Tom nodded, "Yes Pam…I do"

"And You Tony…are you sure you want to see me fucking with another guy, last chance if you want to change your mind darling, there's no going back if you say you do" I told him. Tony smiled and told me he was ok, "Right then, how about you both stripping off" I suggested. It didn't take long for them to undress, I was right about Tom's dick, it was huge, by far the biggest one I had ever seen. I knelt in front of them and took a dick in each hand. My hand encircled Tony's dick, it was hard and stood out, Tom's was still semi hard but my fingers did not touch. There must be a thing about older men's dicks, Tom's was very veiny and the bulbous head was a purplish colour, I guess it was at least 12 inches long, it was extremely heavy and as I said fat – very fat! I began by licking and kissing each one in turn then after a while I attempted to take Tom's dick into my mouth.

I stretched my mouth open wide and just about managed to take a few inches. Christ it was big! As I did my best at sucking Tom's dick I played with Tony's, both of them had reached down and were mauling at my tits. I deep throated Tony, swallowing his dick up to his balls; I gagged and spluttered a bit at first but managed it fairly easily. Tom's dick was now hard; I wanted his dick inside me. I lay back on the floor, spread my legs wide open and told Tom to lick my pussy; he used his fingers and tongue expertly. He licked and kissed my smooth pussy every now and then flicking his tongue inside my hot, juicy cunt; I moaned and cried out in pleasure as I sucked on Tony's dick. I pushed myself forward impaling myself onto Tom's fingers, my cunt was wet, it felt as if he had at least three fingers inside me, I wanted more, much more! I wanted him to fuck me, I needed to feel his dick inside me and I told him. Tom positioned himself between my wide open legs, I saw him grip his dick and begin to rub the head up and down over my juicy, smooth pussy then slowly he pushed the tip of his dick inside. I cried out as inch by inch he slid his dick in, never had I felt so filled! He partly withdrew and again I moaned loudly as he slowly slid back in, this time a bit deeper. He seemed to be a very considerate lover, hearing me moaning and crying out he asked if it was hurting, "I'm sorry…You're so tight Pam."

"No!" I panted, "It's ok, don't stop, Ooooh, it's good…so fucking good!" I continued to suck Tony's dick as he played with my tits and tweaked my nipples. Tom slowly slid in deeper and deeper until I could feel his big balls slapping against me as he pumped his dick in and out of my cunt. Urged on by my demands his gentleness vanished, he fucked me forcibly, deep…hard! After a while Tom pulled out and asked me to suck his dick, I positioned myself in front of him on my hands and knees and began to lick and suck my juices off his shiny, hard dick. I felt Tony slide his dick into my cunt, he had no trouble entering me now, I was so wet and juicy. He fucked me hard and deep – just the way he and I like it! As he fucked me I reached around and using the juices around my pussy I fingered my asshole, I could feel his dick in my cunt as he pumped into me. He knew what I wanted, there was no need to tell him, he withdrew from my cunt and I felt his dick pushing against my tight asshole. It would not go in straight away, then with a drive forward I felt the tip enter.

Having Tom's dick in my mouth muffled the scream I made, God it was tight! Tony went from my asshole to my cunt in turn, in no time my asshole loosened up and he was fucking both holes deep and hard. As much as I would have liked to have experienced them both at the same time – Tony in my ass and Tom in my cunt I knew that with Toms huge dick it would have hurt too much and pain I was not into! They swapped around again, I stayed in the same position, I figured my cunt was now loose enough to take Tom easily but I was wrong. Again I felt my cunt being stretched by his monster dick; Tony held my head in both hands and fucked my mouth – deep! Tom reached under my chest and fondled my tits, he was now fucking me deep, again I felt his balls slapping against my ass.

I felt Tony's dick twitch, It got harder and I knew he was about to cum, he held my head, I made no effort to stop sucking, I wanted him to cum into my mouth, I gagged as stream after stream of his hot cum shot out, I tried to swallow it but there was so much, I wanted to be his 'whore wife' cum dribbled out of my mouth onto the floor. Tony continued to force his dick into my mouth, I sucked it hard, sucking out the last of his hot, sticky cum, eventually he pulled his dick out and collapsed back into a chair. He watched as Tom fucked me, Tom had great staying power; he fucked me for another twenty minutes in several different positions. Tom sat back on the couch, I straddled him and facing Tony I lowered myself down, impaling myself on his dick. "You like watching me get fucked Tony?

You like watching me take this big dick into my wet cunt?" Tony sat watching, playing with his dick and as I bounced up and down I talked dirty. "Does it turn you on seeing another man fuck me, does watching your whore wife make you hard? Where do you want to see him cum? In my mouth or do you want him to cum inside my cunt? Oh god his big dick feels good! So fucking good!" I lay on the floor, Tom got into the 69 position, he licked my cunt as he fucked his dick into my mouth, his heavy balls slapping against my face. I spluttered and gagged as his dick hit my throat, pre cum was starting to ooze out, hot, sticky and salty tasting then again he re- positioned himself between my open legs and fucked my cunt until he eventually shot his cum deep inside me, spurt after spurt of his hot cum filled me.

He stayed buried deep inside me as his throbbing, twitching dick spewed out his load, he eventually softened and pulled out. When I stood up I could feel his cum running down my legs, I couldn't resist it, I slid my fingers into my cunt and looking Tony straight in the eyes I raised my hand to my mouth and licked Tom's cum off them. I sat on the couch next to Tony and Tom came over and sat the other side of me. I reached out and took a dick in each hand, Tony was hard again, Tom was semi hard. We spent the next twenty minutes touching and talking about what we had done. Tom told us he had a woman friend, she was about forty, very attractive with a fantastic body and according to him she was sex mad, he visited her regularly for a fuck. He asked if maybe one night he could visit us again but this time bring her with him, of course both Tony and I said yes!

Taking hold of their hands I led them up to our bedroom where we spent the next two hours repeating what we had just done – fucking! I even managed to take the tip of Tom's dick into my asshole, hopefully one day I'll be able to take more. After Tom had left both Tony and I agreed this was the best sex we had ever experienced. Tony said he couldn't wait to see me having sex with another woman, you can guess what I dreamt about that night!

If I get good feedback from this story I will continue it with - Pt 2…Tom brings his lady friend for a foursome...

Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers
12