All Comments on 'My First Time'

by bigdaddy66048

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Effort

If this is your first effort, it's a good one, our experiences some what paralell, though I must say mine a tad bit more enjoyable. Possibly because the member I had to work with was a bit smaller...

james_38671james_38671almost 13 years ago
good story

yes i can remember something real close to that, black cock is wonderful, would like to be gettin his again soon, hope to read more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Never had your experiance,yet! I too love black cock! Have sucked a few, but none were brave enough to fuck me! So I fucked them! More stories!

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
Ass fucked by BBC

I had a hard time the 1st time a BBC with a 11" cock fucked me too! He gave me a nose shot of RUSH and it seemed to open my hole for him to pound my ass. Same thing worked when he fucked my throat and shot a HUGE load of CUM down my throat and all over my face!!! I like BIG COCKS any COLOR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First Time Anal

My first time taking it in the ass was in Long Beach. I was invited to party by a good looking black man. We went to his hotel room where he proceeded to seduce me after a few drinks. He rubbed my nipples thru my shirt, which started turning me on. Then he undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear off. He got down between my legs and started licking my balls and sucking my cock. I told him to stand up, then took his pants down and started sucking his cock. I sucked on his balls and licked every inch of his 12 inch cock. He pulled his cock away turned me around and had me bend over. He knelt down and began rimming me. He stuck his tongue up my ass and began to insert his finger, then 2, then 3. I loved it. Next thing I knew I felt his cock sliding up into my ass. It hurt for a while then began to feel good. He fucked me slowing and lovingly. I felt his cock swell and then felt his cum shooting into me. I've taken a cock up my ass several times since his and loved every minute of it, but his cock and the way he fucked me will always be the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous