My First Time

Story Info
Party at my girlfriend's house.
885 words
3.19
42.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. I've been reading a lot of Literotica stories, which inspired me to write my own. This isn't one of those quick jerk stories. This has a build up of what actually happened, but there is some sex in this, and this was my first time in the sexual zone, so I hope you enjoy. Names have been changed to protect identities and everyone in this story are over 18.

===============================================

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 6 months now, and suddenly I get a weird phone call from her. Here's what happened...

It was a Friday evening, and I just got off of work at Starbucks, then I get a call from my girlfriend. "Hey Jacob, I'm having a huge party tonight. You should drive here as soon as you can. I can't wait for you to show up! I love you!" The call ended. She sounded very happy about this. Usually she isn't the one going to parties, but hosting one? This sounded very fishy, so I went over there to see what was going on.

I arrived at her house with 5 other cars parked in her driveway with nearly 20 people outside and 10 inside. Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my chest and several kisses along my neck. I turned around and my girlfriend was behind me with the biggest smile on her face. "Jacob! You made it! I knew you would come! You never seem to disappoint me." She said as she kissed me and held my hand.

"Come on inside I have a few things to show you." She said seductively as she put her hand on my crotch. Thoughts were running through my mind and my heart was beating rapidly in my throat.

"What's happening? She's never like this! She doesn't like parties, and now she's wanting to get sexual? Oh man this is deep!" I thought several times. There was no denying it, I enjoyed this, but I've never had sex before. Neither has she.

She took my hand and took me to her bedroom. Passing several party guests who patted my back and gave me encouragement. "Do they know what's going on between us?" I asked myself.

She closed the door, and went to her wardrobe and pulled out a lacy see through bra, and a see through pair of panties. She came onto me and took my shirt of and my pants while kissing me passionately. She pulled down my boxer briefs and said "Stroke your cock while I strip and put my new material on" she winked at me and she pulled her shirt off while she was staring at me slightly stroking my hard cock. She took off her pants and she was in her red bra and panties.

I thought to myself, "This is it! This is the day I finally see her this way, and the day I'll finally get laid!" She reached her arms around and snapped her bra open. She motioned her finger telling me to come here. I went up to her and she said "Take it off." I obeyed, and slowly took it off. Her beautiful C cup breasts popped out of it and boy was I harder then ever!

She reached down and pulled her panties off, and put them on my head while she laughed. I took them off with a big smile on my face. I looked down and saw her beautifully shaped shaven pussy.

"Do you like what you see?" She said with a sexy grin. "Let me show you a good time baby! I know I'm a virgin, but I've read some things on how to please a man. Lay down." I got up onto the bed and layed there. She crawled up into me and kissed my neck and licked her way down to my fully hard member. She licked the tip of head slowly before taking me fully into her mouth.

I moaned with satisfaction, "I didn't know she could do this so professionally, even though she is still a virgin." I said to myself. I wasn't complaining. After she was done sucking me off, she got on top and rubbed her slit on the tip of my head, as she slowly pushed her pussy onto my dick. We both moaned, and she kept riding me slowly and a minute after that she got faster and faster her cherry popped. Blood came gushing out and she screamed louder than ever before. I was about to unleash my load until she hopped off.

After all the blood was out, she said "Maybe I should finish you off!" She sucked me off harder and faster until I exploded into her mouth. Streams and streams of cum filled her mouth. She swallowed it all and I was amazed of what happened when she hasn't done any of this before. I was happy it happened though. She got up and put her clothes back on and threw mine at me.

I asked her "how come you didn't put your new bra and panties on after you stripped?"

She said "I couldn't wait to have you inside me so I skipped that and fucked you're brains out!" She winked at me and left the room.