All Comments on 'My First Time'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A great story

My own first time was different, though I was a teenager too. I woke up in the middle of the first night while on a 2 week camping trip with 5 other guys to the feeling of a hand stroking up and down my hard cock. He'd obviously been doing it for a while before I woke up. It was pitch dark and I could not tell who it was. Just that whoever it was could give one hell of a hand job! I kept quiet and let another person for the first time ever, touch my cock.

Then when my hips started moving by themselves, I was in for a pleasant surprise as I felt a hot moist mouth slide down over my cock head. I can't tell you how good that felt, it was out of this world. His hand never stopped moving and he sucked the head gently but firmly. I don't know how long he'd been jacking me before I awoke, but I didn't last many seconds after he started sucking! I didn't bother to warn him and just let it fly, I didn't want to wake the other guys, none of us were using a tent that first night. I could tell he was aware I was cumming though I never made a sound. He swallowed every drop and milked me for more.

After a few minutes I realized he hadn't crept away yet. He was still sitting beside my sleeping bag but I soon started to fall back to sleep, we'd hiked quite a distance that day. Before I could fall totally asleep, I felt his mouth searching around and then engulf my cock again! In less than 5 heartbeats I was rock hard again! This time he didn't touch me with his hands. He used only his mouth to fuck my cock with. Ah, to be young again, I spewed my 2nd load in less than 5 minutes and it was as large as the first. I fell asleep with my cock still in his mouth and when I awoke the next morning, it all seemed like a dream.

During that day I tried figure out who it was that had sucked my cock and swallowed my sperm twice. Try and I might, I couldn't figure it out. We humped a lot of miles again that night but as afternoon wore on, the clouds started to thicken. We barely had time to get all three tents up, 2 to each tent. It absolutely poured and we had to stay in our tents, it rained entirely too hard to venture out. A neighbor kid, a couple years younger than me had dove into my tent with me, we'd hiked, swim, fished and hunted together since we were very young, he lived only a half mile away. Mike was very pleasant and easy to get along with, until that night I thought it was just because I was older.

After eating a sandwiches and flying out to pee and back in, we all retired to our sleeping bags. We couldn't even talk tent to tent that night, the noise was deafening. It was almost dark when Mike and I were talking and we stripped down to nakedness to climb in our sleeping bags and I happened to catch Mike sneaking a peak at my cock. When I caught him, he was embarrassed. After a few minutes of silence after we were in our bags, he finally spoke up and asked me if I liked what happened the night before! Crap, it was Mike that sucked me! I was as embarrassed as he was and mumbled that it was good, just incase we were talking about two separate things.

Then he asked if I wanted him to do it again. Shock! I told him I didn't mind if he didn't mind. He quickly shuffled around in his bag so that his head was near my hips and since my bag wasn't zipped up, he reached inside and found my cock already hard! He started jacking it slowly and without looking at me, quickly pulled my bag back and slipped his mouth over my cock head! This was the same kid that we talked endlessly about girls, their tits, what fucking would be like when we finally had a girlfriend that would put out! He didn't work my cock for more than a couple minutes before I squirted enough to fill his mouth. I found out later he'd never sucked a cock but mine but man did he know how to work it. Neither Mike nor I had any gay tendencies so I was surprised at how good he could make me feel.

This time, after having swallowed my cum again, he continued to milk me until nothing would come out. He straightened back up and asked me again, did I like it? Well hell, of course I liked it and told him so! He went on to tell me he still liked girls but he liked me too and wanted to suck me. I joke back, still embarrassed from cumming in my neighbor buddies mouth, he was welcome to suck me anytime! He took me at my word and was instantly back down with my cock in his mouth. When we got up the next morning to a day that was wet as heck, he'd worked four loads in total the night before, out of my balls and into his stomach.

Another day of hiking and when we set up camp that night, we were all soaked and tired from the rain and retired to our respective tents after a quick dinner. Stripping off our clothes and tossing them back outside, Mike glanced at me to find me looking back at him. Hanging soft, his cock looked to be the same size as mine, about 3" long, soft, but he was circumcised where I wasn't and I was fascinated by the huge mushroom head of his cock. My cock started to rise and he licked his lips when he saw it move. I just laid down on top of my bag and told him to suck me. What a trigger! The kid WANTED to be told what to do! He started to jack me and I told him no, mouth only. He went after it with a vengeance!

After a few minutes when I was close to cumming, I told him to stop, which he did, but looked confused. I told to show me his cock and he straightened up and Christ, that thing was HARD! It stuck straight up and that giant mushroom head he had while soft? It was now as big as a small apple! The shaft wasn't much larger, but the head was giant sized. It stuck up and would bounce with every heartbeat.

I told him to jack it off for me. He hesitated and I told him with a (quiet) firm voice, to stroke it and make it cum so I could watch. It was fascinating to see how someone else did it, he used more of a twisting motion along with up and down, where I just ran my skin up and down like a sheath. Sucking me must have been exciting, because he didn't last 10 strokes and spewed it into his other hand. He seemed to just keep cumming and cumming, at least 12 shots that I counted, almost overflowing his hand. When he was done, Mike looked at me as if saying what now (?) and I told him to eat it. That was apparently something he did quite often and swallowed it all, licking his hand clean afterward. Then, even though he'd cum, he swooped down on my cock and sucked me dry in less than 30 seconds!

That was the best camping trip I'd ever been on. By the time we were back home, Mike had sucked my cock for me 44 times because of the weather and how much time we spend inside! Overall, he spent hours with my cock in his mouth and was so happy. Just ecstatic to be able to suck and swallow! I would watch his cock while he sucked me, it would start out soft and by the time I shot my load, it would be standing hard as a rock leaking buckets of precum. I made him go for days without cumming and then would make him jack and suck up his own load and he loved it!

When we got home I got so busy I never gave it another thought. Then one even about a week later, I still hadn't got around to jacking myself, my mom hollered upstairs and told me Mike was here to see me and then I hear his footsteps coming up. He knocked on my door, walked in and closed it behind and sat on my bed. Wearing only my tighty whitey's I stood and walked over to him, standing directly in front of him. I told him to suck my cock. The grin on his face when he looked up at me while pulling my shorts down explained how excited he was!

This time, he pulled his own pants down to his knees and got to his knees to suck me properly. It was interesting to watch him fist his own cock while sucking mine. I would watch him bring himself close then back off, all while never missing a beat sucking mine. Every so often he would look up at me with a smile and moan around my cock head. That was the first time he'd ever had a full weeks worth of my sperm blow into his mouth! It choked him for an instant and then he was back in control, swallowing every single drop and milked me down for the last. Then he popped my cock back into his mouth and started jerking himself in earnest!

When he shot that load, it was huge, but it was also the last time I allowed him to jack himself. From then on, I sucked him. He ate that load but then I lifted him up, dropping to my own knees and took his slowly softening cock into my own mouth, somehow stuffing that huge mushroom in and cleaned him off and milked the last out, finding out I love the taste of cum too! From that day on, we took turns sucking one another. We never touched, fucked or kissed, it was all about making the other feel good and getting to swallow a load of cum, which we both loved to taste.

Fast forward 40 years. We both married, but sucked each other right up until we did marry. Over the next 40 years we've both became parents then grandparents with wonderful wives. And during that time, we find a way to go out to the shop, go fishing or just shoot the shit while we suck each other. Mike just left a few minutes ago, our wives were out shopping so he stayed here and helped me cum 3 times, swallowing ever drop and I sucked him twice, though for much longer. I love his rubbery cock in my mouth! As I type this, I still have the flavor of his sperm running around my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story!

That was a great story. Thanks for sharing, and please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome story

I so enjoyed that story, I had precum leaking out so much , I rapped my fingers aound my head and licked myself dry. thanks My first time was soon after your tale. But , I ended up taking this guys c**k in my ass. It hurt like hell , but later , I enjoyed the encounter. Hope to try again, with another guy , though, not so rough, Still waiting to swallow some love juice .

J1biboiJ1biboiover 9 years ago

Great story. I love first time cock sucking stories

gaypenisgaypenisover 6 years ago
My first time

That was such a hot story got my penis so hard that I'm sitting here masturbating right now

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
Oh yes, the first time.

Everyone remembers their first time; but, I was nervous, afraid I'd do it wrong. It was better than I had ever imagined and I knew immediately that I would never be able to stop sucking cock. It's been over 30 years, I still love it and wish there was a job for cocksuckers who wanted to work 16 hours a day (no pay needed, just room and board).

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago

My first time was a camping trip too...something about nature I guess!

rangerb52drangerb52d10 months ago

very hot,made me very jealous it has never happened to me. at 76 i have never sucked a cock still looking for my chance.

rangerb52drangerb52d10 months ago

anyone in green valley az want to suck and be sucked?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous