All Comments on 'My First Time Dressing Ch. 01'

by ChrissyCD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 16 years ago
Great beginning!

That was a great beginning to what will be a never ending story line. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You slut

By all means continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Delicious!

Nice start. Don't rush the hardcore. Please let your story develop gradually and with all the attention to sensuous detail that makes the lifestyle so dreamy.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Very real

Excellent writing, great start to a long (g)string of stories! I can relate so much with this story. Please keep em cumming.

Dana23Dana23about 16 years ago
Leave me hanging!

Great start! Now I can't wait to hear of your adventures on the road to becoming the person in your profile. i would love to be friends with a well used slutty cd like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good fun

im bi, i have sucvked many deliciuous cocks, eaten many flavorful pussies, swallowed gobs of creamy male and female cum. i have rin into shemales in an avs ir porn theatre a few times, have sucked a few but they always f=turned me on. one sunday i saw an ad for cheap wigs and got to thinking. well, i ordwered one, bright platinum blonde. the next saturday night, i shaved well, on my face and all my minuimal body hair and my legs, i put on a tank top, very tight shorts. i painted my mouth wide, almost clownlike so it was easy to see. m,y mind was a question mark as i paid my way into aava/porn theatre. i stook looking at videos long enough to give everyone a good look, then wandered into the theatre. i didnt know what would happen. as soon as the hall door closed i felt a hand on my ass, and a finger slammed into my well lubed man pussy. another hand pushed me against the wall and i felt lips crushing me and a tongue digging into my mouth. i was fucked four times that night, including another time as i went to my car to leave. i dont even know for sure how much cvum i swallowed, but it was good. 20 dollars for a cheap wig...worth everybit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my first time

Hi, I liked your post. The first time I dressed fem was in my roomates girlfriends camisole they had stashed in the dresser. They also had Poloroids of themselves (naked and aroused). I used those images and looking at myself in the mirror and got so turned on. Even more so than when i was with one of my many sexy college girlfriends. I used to cum so hard doing that, It was a shame when the semester ended and we all split up :-( That was almost 30 years ago btw, and I still think about it )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love shopping too

I remember the first time I went shopping to Victoria Secret for myself. At first I was going to pretend to buy for my girlfriend but I knew the salesgirls would know the sizes I was looking at were for me. So, I then decided to be honest with them and told them I was buying women's clothes for me. It was a bit embarrassing but actually exciting at the same time. They then became very helpful. I ended up buying quite a bit of lingerie for myself (the salesgirls actually gave me a big discount on the prices). Now I go back regularly and they know me very well at that store.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous