All Comments on 'My First Time in Hawaii'

by cowboy109

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago

Different, funny at times. The spelling is awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first time in Hawaii with impregnantion

Im 48 now but I was young and stupid at 17 years old me and my 2 friends went to Hawaii as a graduation gift to our selfs and we were there hoping to hook up with some men before we left. Me I had been engaged to my now husband but we were separated at the time and we're having issues so wernt talking and he was dating someone else to. So it was our last day we went to wikiki beach young and horny wearing the sluttiest swim suit you could buy in 1985 I'll tale yak what me and my friend looked like and were wearing my friend Laura had black hair big large boobs and a fat black girl ass hairy pussy wearing a pink thong bikini me long brown hair flat chested but had a thick ass with a nice hairy bush I was wearing a black top with a orange bottom thong. My friend Chelsea red hair big boobs small butt clean shaving just a normal bikini. We stayed at the beach all day had men checking us out so we were leaving the beach about to go eat when 3 men approached us and said would you lady's like to go to dinner with us and we said sure ended up going to dinner with them there name were Mike Andy and Anthony but he went by Tony he was the black guy of the groupe. They were staying at our same hotel on the same floor so we ended up back at the hotel they soar you lady's wanna come fuck my two friends went to the room I stopped at our room and said y'all go on I'm not in the mood so they went off to fuck the men. I took a shower so 2 to 3 hours pass I'm laying there topless on the bed I here a knock on the door I barley open it and it's Tony he said can I come in I said sure so he came in and said your are so sexy and I would like to have sex with you me being a virgin at the time only thing I had ever done was have sex with my two friends lesbian sex and suck a couple of dicks. I said I'm a virgin so no sex but I'll suck your dick he said okay so I take my g string off he gets naked I start sucking and playing with his big black balls he was very large I couldn't help my self and said man that would be hot to ride that I stopped sucking and said if you use a condom and promise you won't hurt me I'll let you fuck me. So he said be right back he left came right back brough a tube of lube and some condoms those condoms read XXL so yeah I knew it was gonna hurt so we start kissing I suck him some more he then starts to eat me out. He opens the rubber puts it on his cock lubes his cock and my vagina up and says this is going to hurt so I'll be gentail so he was he slid his cock into my virgin tight pussy piping my cherry I screamed it hurt so bad he then took it slow after about 20 mins o was use to it I said start fucking me harder show me no mercy and you talk about brutal pounding my 110 pound body was thrown around like a rag doll we fucked in the bed on a chair against the window I was screaming he was really show me no mercy he then pulled out shoved it down my throat and fucked my throat with no mercy I sucked him more did pussy to mouth a few more times it was crazy he them changed condoms lubed it back up and said let me hammer your ass I so as okay shoved it in my ass and tore my ass up I think out of all the men I have had sex with he was the craziest he pounded me I did ass to mouth and pussy to ass them ass to pussy to mouth finally he couldn't hold back said I'm gonna cum I said cum in my pussy. He pulls out my ass takes his rubber off shoved it in my pussy have me 3 good trust and blasted my vagina full of cum I mean it was like a lot like a gallon or more. He pulls out I suck the rest our and swallow every drop then he fucked my ass for about 30 more mins and filled it up cummed 2 more times got dressed kissed me and left. I laid there all night sore couldn't really feel my ass or my vagina wasn't think and I passed out the next day my friend returned and said they had a wild night we talked about our sex. They flew back to me I told them I was staying because Tony was in the navy and was staying at the hotel until he got a house it wasn't long after that I became pregnant moved in and married Tony and was his white fuck meat now I was 17 okay bout to be 18 the marriage and sex were great and crazy ended up giving birth October of that year. To a healthy black mixed baby girl stayed married for 4 year and he got sent off and took her with him the marriage fell apart and I moved back to Louisiana where I was from. Got back with my now husband told him everything what happend got pregnant had my son been married ever sense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Need to go back to school and learn to spell and structure sentences properly. Appallingly written and tiresome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous