My First Time Out Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
52 Followers

Shayna consented with a nod in the act of clasping his powerful hands with her petite hands. Gus pulled her skirt, gaffe, and g-string down past her tailbone to her ass crack while the front of her gaffe still smothered her girl cock.

When she felt the icy cleansing liquid on her tailbone, Shayna tried to twinge. Shayna discovered she was unable to move in any direction with her lower body. She started to feel cramping in her calf muscles. Her ankles and feet were already sore from the pain created by the 5” spikes. Just then, she heard a buzzing sound and knew it had to be the handheld tattoo machine. Before impelling her with the needle gun, Gus warned Shayna to be a tough girl.

In unison with the pricking, Shayna let out a shrilling scream, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH AHHHHHH………OH FUCKKKKKKK”

She tried to reach her hands behind, but Dominique clung onto her wrists tightly.

Gus stopped for a moment and said, “Shayna, that was just one corner of the lips.”

Dominique made a hand motion to Gus. Gus obliged by handing Dominique a small vial. Dominique dipped into the vial with a miniature spoon and pulled out a powdery substance. Holding one of Shayna’s nostrils closed, he instructed her to sniff the powder as deep into her nose as she could. When she did as instructed, she felt a burning sensation then a numbing feeling.

“What’s that, Shayna questioned?”

Dominique sternly replied, “COKE!”

Shayna thought, “Fuck, her I am laid out and strapped to a steel table in a strange place with two guys I just met. They are filling me full of liquor, coke, and needles!”

Just as Shayna heard the buzzing sound commence, Dominique forced her to take another whiff of the cocaine, promising her it was the secret pain-killer. While Gus went to work on her ass region, Shayna’s nose was dripping like a broken faucet. Alas, Gus was finished with the lips and it was time for him to take a break. They kept Shayna constrained in the same position on the table and gave her a cigarette to smoke during the break session.

In no time Gus was ready to go back to work, but before doing so, Dominique dipped in the vial and carefully pulled out a heaping spoonful of powder.

“Big snort this time honey……That’s it, take it all for Sir Dom,” complimented Dominique.

Shayna thought, “Sir Dom? OH MY GOD, this hunk wants to TRAIN me and USE me as his little fuck toy!”

As Gus got to the last letter in cock sucker, he jokingly said, “You want me to etch a cock on here too Shayna?”

Shayna sarcastically replied like a bitch, “HA haaaaaaaa Gus….. sure……. anything you want.”

They left Shayna in that position educating her that it needed open air for a faster healing. Gus departed through the exit door and Shayna was now alone with Dominique.

Dominique knelt down to lip level and kissed her deeply on the lips and probed his hungry tongue into her mouth. Although her mouth, tongue, and nose were still numb from the cocaine Dominique had fed her, she was still aware of their tongues entangling wildly.

Dominique finally broke the wet kiss and said, “You’re a brave little bitch!”

Dominique handed Shayna her purse, and required her to touch up her face. With the help of a pocket mirror, Shayna observed her face and noticed the dried cocaine flakes by her nostrils. After removing them, she applied a very thick layer of creamy red lipstick forming full pouty lips once again. Then she gave herself one extra spray of perfume.

With the help of the pocket mirror, she saw Dominique rubbing his crotch through his pants.

Shayna turned her head, licked her lips, and sexily said, “Need some help?”

Dominique quickly replied, “That would definitely bide the time, since I can’t unbind your legs and body for another 30 minutes.”

He walked over to the table with a huge bulge in his pants. Shayna stretched her long thin arms towards his crotch and motioned him closer with her index finger.

Shayna smiled and advertisingly said, “C’mere, big booooooooy. Come closer to Shayna’s luscious little mouth.”

Her eyes were wide and mouth half parted. She ran the long red square-tipped fingernails up and down his crotch, making his member stiffen in full view through his pants. She tucked her fingers into the top of his pants and pulled him closer. Her lips were only inches from his fly.

Shayna looked up at him and moaned, “MMMMMM, such a nice bulge, Sir Dom.”

Shayna tried to unzip him with her teeth. After she struggled a bit, Sir Dom unbuttoned his pants. Using both hands, Shayna quickly ripped open his fly. At the same time she noticed he wasn’t wearing any underwear, Sir Dom’s half-hard cock sprung into the open air.

She instantly thought of the many hours of practice sucking her dildo at home. During the practice sessions, she watched herself in the mirror making sure she looked good with a cock in her mouth. She even practiced talking to the fake cock and always imagined a real cock sliding between her juicy lips. The only thing she couldn’t practice was swallowing the spurts of milky cum, but she knew this was her chance!

Shayna noticed a tiny bubble of pre-cum oozing at the tip of his cock. She extended her hungry pink tongue towards it. When she flicked her firm tongue at his cock tip, she noticed a long, sticky string was attached from her tongue to his cock tip. Forming her lips in a small “O,” Shayna slurped the stringy pre-cum into her warm mouth like a kid eating spaghetti!

As she savored the salty taste she groaned, “MMMMM, yummy.”

Shayna’s tongue swirled savagely around Sir Dom’s cockhead. The mixture of her saliva and pre-cum made his purple head slippery. She licked and kissed his manhood up and down getting it ready for her starving mouth.

As Shayna opened her mouth and engulfed his head, she moaned and hummed. It was warmer than the fake cock she practiced with at home. Her exploring tongue whirled around his pee hole as if she wanted more of his fluids. With her eyelashes fluttering and eyelids half closed, she was performing like a pro.

“You’re so big for my tiny mouth. Cum to Shayna sweetie,” she pleaded as she took his mammoth cock out of her mouth for a split second.

Dominique could only moan and grunt.

“That’s it, USE my mouth like a tight little slit,” she begged.

Sir Dom inserted his large member a little deeper each time.

“FUCK my throat baaaaaaaby,” yearned Shayna.

As his cock reached Shayna’s throat, she tried to pull back a little as she gagged, “AhhhkkG.”

With his hands on the back of her head, Sir Dom held his cock to the back of her throat. Only a few seconds passed before Shayna’s throat relaxed. He slowly inched his cock in deeper until his pubic hair smashed against her face.

“Oh gooooooood baby, you took ALL of me,” complimented Sir Dom.

He drew his cock out of her mouth, then slammed it back in deep to the hilt. Out again slowly, then rammed it in faster. Each time he backed his cock out of her sweet mouth, she executed superior suction trying to pull his love juice to the top. Shayna’s tongue felt every vein of his 9” long cock. This motion continued as Shayna hummed high pitched muffled squeals on his cock. She was having trouble breathing through her nose because of the cocaine.

Shayna knew Sir Dom was “using” her. She also knew he couldn’t last forever! She had to make him cum soon, so she decided to coax him with her hands. One of Shayna’s hands reached under Sir Dom’s ball sac. She tugged at his sac in unison with him fucking her little mouth. Her other hand reached around his waist and played with his cute ass. Each time he thrusted, her fingernails dug into his buttocks harder and deeper.

Even though Shayna was in pain, she felt excitement in her drenched panties. She wanted to cum simultaneously with her master. Then Shayna instinctively felt Dom’s ball sac tighten and knew this was her moment! She grabbed his cock below the head and pushed him back slightly so only the cockhead was in her pretty mouth.

“I wanna taste you sweetie,” she begged!

She felt a throbbing sensation in her panties. Shayna was cumming in her g-string pouch like a little girl!

“Cum-mingggggggggggggggggggg,” yelled Sir Dom!

The first squirt into Shayna’s mouth hit the back of her throat. Before she could swallow, the second one was a thick rope-like spurt.

“MMMMMMMMMM,” she hummed!

Sir Dom’s cock kept throbbing like there was no stopping. Shayna didn’t have a chance to swallow and her mouth was almost full. She could feel it starting to drip out of the corners of her mouth. Finally the pulsating slowed to a halt, and Shayna let his love liquid slowly drain down her virgin throat.

When Sir Dom pulled his half-hard member out of her mouth, he said, “WOW BABY! That was excellent.”

Using her hand, Shayna daintily wiped the corners of her mouth and her chin. She then proceeded to lick his sweet cum from her fingers. As she was cleaning him, she batted her lashes and said, “Got any more for Shayna?”

As Sir Dom laughed, he replied, “That’s it for tonight SLAVE! You milked me dry!!”

“SLAVE, she said abruptly?”

While Sir Dom was shaking his head yes, he pointed to her and said, “Just look at you. You’re tied up AND have cum on your face!”

Shayna sheepishly smiled and said, “I guess you’re right. A slave I am!!”

Sir Dom unfastened Shayna from the table restraints, and helped her from the stationary position. He held two mirrors in place enabling her to survey the tattoo.

With an electrifying voice Shayna squealed, “I LOVE IT!! Thank you Sir Dom! How much do I owe you?”

Sir Dom waved his hand and said, “No charge, it’s on me.”

“Well, I will feel like I owe you then,” debated Shayna.

Sir Dom calmly replied, “Think what you must, but I can afford it. Not only do I own this place, but I also own three other establishments. A nightclub, a strip club, and a sex club.”

Shayna modestly stated, “So you have every quality imaginable. Remarkable looks, a good sense of humor, AND fortune.”

“I guess so,” he smirked.

Then Shayna courageously said “Could I buy a temporary membership for the nightclub directly from you?”

Chuckling, Sir Dom said, “I’m sorry, it’s against house rules.”

Shayna’s chin jounced into her chest. She looked as if she was going to cry.

Then she heard Sir Dom ask, “Where are you staying?”

Shayna mumbled, “The Downtown Marriott, Sir. In the Executive Suite.”

With a wicked smile Sir Dom said, “Remember one thing Shayna. If you act like MY little slut slave as you did tonight, this week will be unforgettable!”

Sir Dom called a limousine service ensuring Shayna’s safe return to the hotel.

Upon finishing the phone call, he demanded, “Put it on Sir Dom’s account please.”

At 2 AM Shayna returned to her hotel suite. She quickly undressed and slipped into a red teddy. Although Shayna was exhausted, she still desired sex for her tight puckered pussy.

As she laid on the bed facing the ceiling mirror, Shayna lifted her legs high in the air. She grabbed her 8” nude colored dildo and lubricated it. As she inserted the fake cock into her pussy her legs spread wide like a whore.

Inch by inch Shayna slowly injected the cock up her love hole. She took all eight inches like a good girl. Then started fucking herself relentlessly. Shayna was looking at herself in the mirror, but imagining Sir Dom fucking her. The friction caused by the fake cock burned her love tunnel. It was stretching her little cunt!

As she crammed herself with the fake cock, she screamed, “Fuck me Master, FUCK YOUR LITTLE SLUT SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Within seconds her pussy tightened and her girl cock shot cum onto her tits. The second spurt landed on her neck and chin. When the pulsating finally ceased, there were globs of thick cum all over her skinny belly.

Shayna finally pulled the love tool from her hole. She quivered as she still felt widened from the cock. She rubbed the cum all over her body and tasted the sweet liquid. At last she collapsed into a deep sleep.

To be cont’d

Shayna
Shayna
52 Followers
12