My First Time Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
52 Followers

"Goooooooood girl," said Lexi. "You took the whole thing. Now give me your suction!"

Lexi deliberately raised her hips and Shayna exercised suction with her lips and tongue. This action pulled the dildo out of Lexi's pussy and rubbed it against her clit. Then Lexi slammed the fake meat into her throat and the other end of the dildo slid back into Lexi's wet pussy. Faster and faster Lexi bucked her hips. Each time feeling the dildo working her dampened pussy and making her clit swell.

"I'm…….I am ……getting close," panted Lexi. "I'm soooooooo ready to let you have it. Make me cum, you fraudulent CUNT!"

Lexi withdrew most of the fake cock from Shayna's mouth and started yanking on the shaft. Each stroke impelled her drenched pussy with the base end of the cock. She pounded the dildo harder and faster into her cunt.

Seconds later Lexi's legs quivered and she reached down to squash her fake ball sac as she screamed, "CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. OH…………… MY…………….. GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!"

Spurts of fake cum shot to the back of Shayna's throat as Lexi pumped the fake ball sac. Shayna had never felt pressure hit her mouth like this. With her eyes wide open, Shayna gulped and swallowed endless loads of salty floured water. Shayna squealed and crooned as she drank load after load energetically. Dribbles of fake cum seeped out from the corners of Shayna's mouth and trickled down her cheeks.

Meanwhile, Lexi was pummeling her dripping pussy with the other end of the fake cock and still screaming, "Oh fuck. Here's another one. Take meeeeeeeeeee sweetie!"

Lexi surprised Shayna with another huge wad. The milky fake cum splashed onto Shayna's tongue and lips as Lexi yanked on the fake shaft.

Shayna was being flooded with fake cum and gargled, "NNnnnnn….MMMmm….nnnnnnnnnnn."

At last Lexi's orgasms subsided and she quit squeezing the ball sac. Lexi leaned in to kiss Shayna's glazed lips. Lexi's tongue polished Shayna's puffy lips then forced its way into her mouth. Their pink tongues whirled around each other enthusiastically.

Lexi discontinued the kiss by biting on Shayna's lower lip and said, "My Gawwwd. That was the BEST orgasm I've EVER had. It just gushed out of me. This fake cock/dildo works great. And you Shayna…..You were equally impressive. Watching you lie there tied up with a virgin veil over your eyes and a gigantic cock in your mouth. You are HOT enough to FUCK!"

As Lexi was uncuffing Shayna, she noticed her girl cock peeping out the top of her white virgin thong. Then Lexi felt Shayna's soaked panty pouch and Shayna squirmed in delight. Lexi held her hand to Shayna's mouth and forced her to taste the real cum.

"It looks like you were pleasured too," said Lexi.

"I didn't cum though," Shayna said sadly.

"That's up to you Shayna," sassed Lexi. "I'm not touching your girl cock and since you're tied up, you can't either. But, I want you to get excited enough and fill your panty pouch as I fuck you with this fake cock. Make sure you don't cum until I squirt your tight "pussy" full of fake juice."

Lexi rolled Shayna over, re-adjusted the chains, and re-locked the cuffs. Shayna was on her front side with a pillow stuffed under her belly making her ass stick up. Shayna's breasts were grinding into the bed and she could look up just enough to see the mirror affixed to the headboard.

Shayna felt Lexi's long fingernails playing with her ass cheeks. Lexi placed a finger under Shayna's butt floss and tugged on it applying pressure to the girl cock.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm," moaned Shayna. "It makes me hot to feel the silk rub my "clit"."

Lexi teased Shayna for a few minutes by pulling on the string, almost like jacking her off. Then she slipped the string out of Shayna's crack and placed it to the side. Lexi's hands kneaded Shayna's cute ass then she pried Shayna's ass cheeks apart. Shayna twitched when she felt Lexi blowing warm air on her "pussy". Lexi's hot slippery tongue drifted up and down Shayna's ass crack making brief stops at her love hole. Shayna was driven into bliss when Lexi's tongue circled her "pussy" ring then darted at it continuously. After the outer ring of Shayna's "pussy" was completely lubricated, Lexi's tongue forced its way into Shayna's love hole.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH," screamed Shayna with relief. "Deeper please."

Lexi stopped licking then smacked Shayna's ass with the whip and said, "You dirty little whore. Don't you dare tell me how to tongue fuck you. By the way, this is for MY enjoyment, not YOURS. I'm just getting your pussy ready."

Lexi grabbed her fake cock and squeezed the ball sac causing fluid to cover the oversized head. She pushed the cock head at Shayna's tight opening and painted white fake cum on her ass crack and outer hole. Lexi grunted and forcefully rammed half the head into Shayna.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," howled Shayna.

"See how it feels to have a BIG head dilate you?" said Lexi. "I'm going to make it hurt and want you to take it like a real slut. I want to watch you contort as I split your ass in half with my monster cock."

Lexi looked down to view the huge cock head slide into Shayna's widened "pussy" little by little. Her own pussy was starting to drip love juice again.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, wailed Shayna. Holy shit you're sooooooo big. I can't take any more!"

"Shut up bitch, that's just the head," instructed Lexi as she used her hand to push on Shayna's back smashing her tits into the bed.

Lexi held the shaft tightly and burrowed it gradually into Shayna's love box.

Shayna's fake breasts were scrunched into the bedspread and her fingernails clung and dug into the mattress. Shayna was clenching her teeth into the bed sheets to keep her mind off the pain.

"Almost there, gasped Lexi. "A few more pushes; take it like the whore you yearn to become."

Lexi started cracking the whip on Shayna's ass hoping she would loosen up for the final thrust. Lexi clutched Shayna's hips and with one last drive plunged the gigantic fake cock to the hilt!

"OH MY GOD, your cock is in my stomach," shrieked Shayna! "OOOOH, it hurts so fucking much. You're stuffing my narrow "pussy". Please STOP!………………STOP! I'm begging you….(gasp)……………….. LEXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

Lexi held her pelvis tight against Shayna's ass waiting for Shayna's "pussy" muscles to relax. Then she retracted the fake cock slowly until it was halfway out. Suddenly Lexi bucked into Shayna's ass violently, which crushed the fake ball sac and squirted a shot of fake cum into Shayna. The liquid greased Shayna's desolate love box and Lexi increased her rhythm.

Every time Lexi plunged deep, the fake ball sac smashed against Shayna's firm ass and squirted a load inside her. Moreover, Lexi could feel the other end of the dildo cramming HER slit every time she slammed the fake cock deep into Shayna.

"OOOOMMMF," grunted Lexi.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," yelled Shayna.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHG," grunted Lexi.

"It's burning me," screamed Shayna. "Oh God it burns!"

"OOOMMF……AHHH" grunted Lexi.

"Your scorching my "pussy", cried Shayna. "OOOOOOh fuck it hurts ssssssoooo Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"

"UH oooooooomf," grunted Lexi.

"FUCK ME, yes fuck me," squealed Shayna as she fluttered her eyelids in the mirror and made eye contact with Lexi. "Drive it in me. It's sooooo deeeep."

"YES bitch, ask for it," grunted Lexi as she gyrated her pelvic bone into Shayna's "cunt".

"I love your COCK. It's so BIG. Fill me up baby," cried Shayna as liquid was flowing out of her "pussy" and down the inside of her thighs.

The dildo was brushing against Lexi's clit, which made her pump ferociously. Lexi's fingernails were digging into Shayna's hips allowing her more leverage. Every thrust caused Shayna's girl clit to rub on the pillow beneath her. Shayna's nipples scraped back and forth across the grainy bedspread causing them to become sensitive.

"I'm getting ready," gasped Lexi as her legs started shaking.

"Oh yes, fire it in me," pleaded Shayna as her "pussy" muscles were stretched like elastic. "Fuck me hard! Abuse my "pussy". Make me cum in my panties like a real girl!"

"That's it bitch, talk nasty to me," grunted Lexi.

Lexi reached down underneath Shayna and found her stiffened nipples. She yanked and twisted the tender little buds making Shayna squeal.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, (gasp) MYYYYYYY, (gasp) GAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWD," screeched Shayna!

"You like it……….don't you, bitch?" Yelled Lexi as she plucked at the nipples and plowed into Shayna's splayed hole.

"I'm gonna CUM," warned Shayna.

"Not yet bitch," cautioned Lexi. "You will NOT cum until I do!"

Lexi pumped faster and harder which made the dildo burrow in her soaked slit and massage her swollen clit. The fake cum was flowing out of Shayna like a raging river, but there was still plenty left. Shayna thrashed her head back and forth like a captive slave in heat. Her eyelids were heavy, but she kept them halfway open to watch Lexi in the mirror.

"I'm…………….. going…………. to……….. SHHHOOOOOOT," moaned Lexi as honey juice gushed out of her drenched slit and onto her quivering thighs.

Lexi squeezed her fake ball sac and emptied the fake cum into Shayna.

"Yes, gimme ALL your cum," shrieked Shayna in a high pitched voice.

Shayna felt voluminous and couldn't hold the liquid inside any longer. As the juice seeped out the sides of the fake cock she noticed a twitch in her scrotum.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH…….. CUMMMMMM------INNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG," screamed Shayna as her "pussy" tightened and her girl cock throbbed automatically in her panty pouch.

Lexi held the fake cock part way inside Shayna's rented love tunnel. Shayna could feel gobs of cum slime inside her panty pouch and fluid oozing from her stretched hole. Lexi collapsed on top of Shayna in exhaustion. The fake cock slid out of Shayna's "pussy" slowly until only the enlarged head was inside her.

Lexi whispered into Shayna's ear and breathlessly said, "I want to stay inside you."

"MMMM. Yes baby, yes. Stay inside me," moaned Shayna.

Shayna started to feel tension in her "pussy" ring as the head was working it's way out. All at once there was a PLOP. The fake cockhead extracted from her "pussy". Then a PSSSSHHHH. The fake cum poured from her "pussy" walls and streamed down her thighs and onto her stockings.

"I feel so hollow and empty," whined Shayna.

"That's my slutty bitch," said Lexi. "Feeling empty means you want more. I just turned you from a virgin into a whore in an hour!"

Shayna's hole felt wider than a canyon and her ass muscles were sore from being smacked. She lightly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Shayna woke up and had an itch on her back. When she attempted to scratch it, the handcuff chain chimed then she remembered being tied up. She could feel the undried cum gue in her panties and the dried fake cum flakes sticking in her bum hole.

"LEXI?" Yelled Shayna. "Are you here?"

There was no answer. Shayna looked up and saw a note written in red lipstick on the mirror.

‘I'll be back at 4 pm, Love Lexi.' There was also heart drawn around the note in red lipstick.

Shayna turned to look at the clock and saw that it was 3:45 PM. She wondered why Lexi would leave a note. She wondered what Lexi had planned next. Shayna was just dozing off when she heard the door open.

"Good afternoon sleepy head," said Lexi as she pranced into the room with three large shopping bags. "I had a blast at the mall. Too bad you couldn't go with me."

Shayna was trying to wake up and mumbled, "How COULD I go? I'm chained to the bed."

"My poor sugar," consoled Lexi. "Let me help you take those off."

Lexi unlocked the ankle and handcuffs and discussed her plans with Shayna.

"Since you put your share of work in for the $5000 today, I took the liberty to shop for both of us. Our outfits for tonight are adorable Shayna."

"Tonight?" mouthed Shayna. "We have to work for Sir Dom tonight?"

"No silly, we're going out on the town tonight," explained Lexi. "We'll be like two sisters teasing and taunting."

"I don't know if I can walk," Shayna said as she grimaced. "My ass is so sore, and my throat feels swollen."

"Let's get you soaking in the tub baby doll," said Lexi as she helped Shayna to her feet.

As Lexi drew a nice warm bubble bath for Shayna, she defined tonight's plans, "I'm taking you to the strip club."

"Sir Dom's strip club?" Asked Shayna.

"Yes, it's the place I work," said Lexi. "I know for a fact that Sir Dom and PJ are out of town on business for tonight. We are free!"

"It sounds a little strange to me going to watch girls dance being dressed as one," summoned Shayna.

"There aren't very many female customers," said Lexi. We'll be sitting amongst all the horny guys and most of the girls that dance and work there are bisexual. I've always wanted to do this, and I thought it would be festive to do it with YOU."

"Okay, I'm game," obliged Shayna.

As Shayna was relaxing in the tub, Lexi modeled each of the new outfits for her. Lexi gave Shayna first choice of the four.

It was six o'clock when Lexi and Shayna started to get ready for their "free" night out. They coated each other's faces with extensive makeup (SEX-paint) portraying high-priced prostitutes. They both used jet black liquid eyeliner, two coats of lavender shadow, and five coats of black mascara. Their eyebrows were waxed clean but a thin dark pencil brow-line was created above their normal line representing bedroom eyes with a "cat-like" appearance. Extra wide dark lip liner, a wine colored creamy lipstick and a clear, shiny permanent lip-gloss concluded the spicy appearance.

Shayna chose to wear the black micro mini skirt with a matching halter-top with little gold sparkles that had hints of disco wear. The skirt and top were adjoined by a couple of three-inch gold hoops, one in the front, one the back. The skimpy outfit revealed her tummy, bellybutton, and her lower back. Also, her tattoo with red lips was visible, but the tattooed word ‘COCKSUCKER' could not be seen. Her fake tits were stretching the halter material so much her fake nipples were obvious.

Shayna's skirt was soooooo short that her lace stocking tops were divulged with her every step. Shayna chose to wear her black patent leather platform shoes with two wide ankle straps that resembled "cuffs". The clear glass toe platform was two inches high and the thin gold "cumfuckme" spikes were five inches long! Large gold hoop earrings and a choker that spelled "S H A Y N A" topped off the scandalous outfit. Actually, Shayna could have been easily been perceived as a stripper!

Since Lexi wasn't stripping tonight, she chose to wear the tightest jeans she could find knowing that she wouldn't have to take them off…….orrrrrr in an instant anyway! Her silky tight button down blouse was knot tied above her navel almost making a cute halter top. She finished off her attire with custom jewelry, including a tummy chain, and just your average red patent 5" stiletto "cumfuckme's"!!

It was almost eight o'clock when the taxi picked them up at the hotel. They strutted through the hotel lobby on their "stilts" like two high-ticketed hookers. Lexi gave the taxi driver directions to Sir Dom's strip club "The Silver Dollar Club" (The SDC). As the taxi pulled up to the front door of the SDC, Lexi paid the driver and the two sluts enthusiastically jumped out of the cab and scurried into the front entrance. Since Lexi was employed by the SDC, she got in for free plus used a free pass for Shayna.

The dark, smoke-filled atmosphere appeared haunted at first, but after Shayna's eyes adjusted, she surveyed the room. There was a long bar that wrapped around two stages with each employing a gold colored pole in the middle. The main attraction was the large stage containing two gold poles and lots of cushy chairs compassing it. Each stage had one stripper and after two songs played, the dancer would pick up and go to the next stage, except for the dancer that stripped on the double stage would exit through a door. Then a new stripper would appear to the first stage, so there was always three strippers performing at a time.

Shayna's concentration was broken by Lexi's loud voice, "Want sumpin' to drink Shay?"

"Margarita on the rocks, with an extra shot of gold on the side," requested Shayna.

Lexi scampered off to the bar while Shayna found a wooden post to lean against. Shayna fumbled into her purse looking like a dumb bitch because of her extra long talons, and found a cigarette. Before she held it to her lips, a long flame appeared right in front of her face.

"Need a light little one?" Interrogated a man with an evil smile.

After the flamed burned the end of the slim cigarette, Shayna blew the smoke out attractively upwards and said, "Thank you."

"Are you performing tonight?" Questioned the man.

"Huh? Ummmm, what?" Panted Shayna.

"You know, are you gonna strip tonight?" Continued the man.

In a bitchy tone, Shayna responded, "I'm not that kind of girl!"

The man prodded for more conversation by saying, "Well, I think you're a real sex godess, and think…………."

He was suddenly interrupted by Lexi budding in and saying, "Here's your drink precious. Oh, and your extra shot of tequila too."

Shayna snuffed out her cigarette and grabbed the drink and the shot, winked at Lexi and said, "Thank you dahhhhhhling."

The man mumbled something like, ‘oh I get it now', turned and shuffled away. Lexi and Shayna looked at each other and hee-hawed until their stomachs hurt. Shayna held up the little shot glass, saluted it, and downed the potent liquid. Lexi pointed out where the man had settled and he and his friends chatted and continuously gawked at the two blonde bimbos.

Lexi treated Shayna like a little sister, showing her around the joint and introducing her to the DJ, bartender, cocktail waitresses, and some of the strippers. Two of the strippers took Shayna on a tour of the SDC, then conjured her into the dressing room. Makeup tables surrounded the room, and lockers (personalized with the stripper's names) filled one wall. On one of the two leather couches, there were three dazzling strippers sipping on wine, but moreover, sucking on each other's tongues and trading saliva. There were two more strippers touching up their makeup and getting ready for their performance.

One of the strippers looked up and said, "Is this the new girl?"

Shayna was tingling inside, not to mention her yearning ‘clit', and responded, "No, I don't perform very well, especially in front of crowds with staring middle-aged men."

"Could've fooled me," replied another stripper.

Laughter and giggling filled the room until the DJ's voice sounded over the intercom, "Sasha, yer up next…….Shayna is on deck!"

The look on Shayna's face characterized a kid visualizing a ghost, and uttered, "OH MY GAWWWWWD. Not me, I'm a……ahhhhh….errr, I mean. What about this?" As she pointed down towards her boy-clit.

As the strippers looked dumb-founded, Shayna explained, "You see, these are fake tits, and I have a cock. How am I going to do a strip act?"

After a minute or two, the strippers offered support with hugs to their welcomed guest. They brain stormed an idea, and only had two songs to devise a plan. Gigi was the honcho, and decided to go on stage with Shayna. The other girls primped Gigi and Shayna, getting them ready for the master plan.

Gigi went over to one of the makeup tables, took a snort of coccaine, looked up and said, "C'mere Shayna, this is good shit, have some. It'll amp you up for the perfomance."

After Shayna whiffed two fat lines of the white drug her mind went numb. The cocaine tasted so much more pure than the coke that Sir Dom had given her. She wondered what substance Sir Dom had used to "cut" the coke. Just then, she stared at the intercom speaker the DJ's voice sounded, "Shayna, yer up, Gigi on deck!"

Shayna
Shayna
52 Followers