My First Time Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
52 Followers

Gigi pranced out of the dressing room holding Shayna's hand, almost tugging her along. They scurried to the steps on Stage One. When they both got on stage the loudspeakers filled the room with the tune, ‘I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN'!

Then the DJ's voice sounded, "Our newest dancer, ShayyyyyyyyyyNaaaaa, with special guest GEEEEEEgeeeeee!!!!"

Shayna was a good dancer, as she practiced in the mirror at home; however, the ‘stilts' she was trying to dance on forced her to be more cautious. Gigi and Shayna were having a little dance party, but not taking their clothes off. They made continuous pirouettes around each other and made tempting actions around the bound man.

Next, Gigi squatted down on the side of the stage and got close to the hooting men. She grabbed one of the men's hand ad pulled him onto the stage. He was a handsome middle-aged gentleman with a decent body. Shayna retrieved a chair from a cocktail waitress and placed it next to the center pole on stage as Gigi gestured the man to sit. In one motion, Gigi grabbed her over-sized purse and dragged out a long nylon cord resembling a clothesline. The two girls wrapped this meager guy to the chair and the center pole. His arms were bound to his sides, but his legs were free.

Shayna strutted in beat with the music behind the bound man. Her long ice-white nails caressed the man's shoulders and chest as Gigi stripped for him. Shayna could see the bulge growing in the man's jeans and decided dance around him almost resembling an Indian girl teasing a cowboy bound to a pole. Shayna pushed the guys' legs together and sat on his thighs. Her spiked heels were still touching the floor for support. Shayna's mini skirt was hiked up just enough to show her butt crack, but not exposing her boy-clit. She inched up closer to the guys' crotch, but ever so carefully not to give away her secret package.

Shayna let the guy watch Gigi strip as she traced her long tongue up his neck towards his ear, then back down. Shayna's crack was now positioned just above his crotch member. She bounced up and down, and side to side making believe this guy was fucking her.

Shayna's facial expressions and actions were so arousing the guy started breathing faster and harder. Her fake tits were grating up and down the guys' face, then suddenly she lowered her ass on top of his hard cock. Even through his jeans, she could almost feel every vein in his cock. In reality, Shayna was dry humping this guy in front of hundreds of people!

Meanwhile, Gigi had stripped down to her g-string. She was dancing around the money-cluttered stage. The crowd was going crazy, and the music was blaring. Shayna spotted Lexi standing on a chair next to the stage with other strippers pumping their fists encouraging the act. Lexi was clapping, singing and dancing to the music. Lexi put her fingers to her lips and blew Shayna a kiss for encouragement.

"You wanna fuck that little hole don't you, asked Shayna? Come on baby, split your jeans for me, I know you wanna cum!"

As Shayna was grinding her ass crack in the blue jeans covered cock, she thrust her head back, closed her eyes, and bit on her own tongue. She could feel her boy-clit leaking in her g-string pouch. She dug her long talons into the guys Polo shirt and ripped it open as the two top buttons popped off. Shayna was in a perverted "fuck-me" trance and the guy was ready to jizz his pants!

She was enjoying the moment so much she was sorry the song started to conclude. Shayna was trying to time the last lyric in the song. At that moment, she inched up forward so her boy-clit package was situated only an inch from the guys' navel. Shayna stared at the guy and screamed out the last lyric in the song (‘I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN'), in unison with the music; but better yet, in unison with her half-hardened cum dripping boy-clit grinding onto the guys' navel.

The man's eyes bugged out and he astonishingly yelled, YOU GOT A COCK!"

Shayna leaned into his ear and whispered seductively, "Nice guess honey, and don't forget it's OUR secret. You still wanna fuck me?"

The crowd was so vociferous nobody could hear him except for Shayna. The humble guy writhed and attempted to bounce Shayna off his crotch. The crowd believed he was trying to pump his cock into her! The chants became louder; SHAY-NA……..SHAY-NA! Shayna finally stood up, straightened her skimpy skirt, then leaned over him and gave him a long cat-like lick all the way up one cheek. Gigi gathered the dollar bills plus her clothes and the two "strippers" scampered from the stage and into the dressing room.

After Gigi and Shayna closed the door of the dressing room, Shayna exclaimed, "We left the poor guy bound!"

The room was now filled with laughter and the next dancer to perform suggested that she would untie him. Shayna and Gigi acknowledged her with a wink. The other girls in the dressing room had already ordered shots of tequila and waited for the toast.

Gigi proposed the toast, "To Shayna, our NEW, ummmm, new girl, I mean boy………I mean…..well you know. Here's to you Shayna!"

As the five girls were downing their shots, Lexi walked into the room. She walked over to Shayna and gave her a huge hug. Next Shayna and Lexi began to kiss which turned into the most passionate scene anyone could have imagined. They traded their sloppy saliva, and darted their tongues down each other's throats.

After they performed the kiss Lexi uttered, "That was the best exhibition this place has ever witnessed. Shayna, you're a natural."

Another round of shots were delivered to the dressing room. Once again they saluted Shayna, the natural. It was getting close to the end of the shift as the third round of shots were delivered. The girls chit-chatted and got to know Shayna as "one of the girls".

All of a sudden Gigi blurted out, "Let's see those fake tits Shay."

Shayna stood up and fashioned her best strip tease act. After her fake enhancers stared at the girls, Shayna stopped her act. Shayna shaped into a mini curtsey, then bowed.

Gigi said, "I never would have known. They look so natural under your outfit, but ummmm, well I don't want to be mean, but well…..ummm. Let me just blurt it out—they look so phony now! Have you ever considered implants?"

"That would be a dream come true," shrieked Shayna! But I only have a few days left in Utah and hafta be back to work in California on Monday. With real boobs, I couldn't face my co-workers."

"There are plenty of jobs out there for gurls like you Shayna," said another stripper.

"Yeah, there are thousands of models on the internet and you are by far the prettiest of them all. I can just imagine how you would look with a set of these," said another stripper as she cupped her own flawless breasts!

The strippers formed a huddle and looked as if they were up to something very devious.

After about five minutes, the huddle broke and Lexi demanded, "Shayna, we have a meeting scheduled with everyone in this room at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. We have a brilliant plan for your future and believe it's your future lifestyle. We'll see you at Gigi's apartment at ten tomorrow."

Fifteen minutes later, Shayna's limo driver arrived and the strippers walked her to the door. After Shayna got in the vehicle, her thoughts were electrified yet confused. She decided to get a good night's sleep and see what kind of plan the strippers had in mind.

Shayna
Shayna
52 Followers