My First Time Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers

Once again the speaker voice rang out,"Go downstairs and at the bottom of the second flight turn left towards the kitchen and you will find your breakfast ready in the dining area."

Shayna did as she was told and when she got down to the second flight of stairs the aroma of bacon and eggs filled the room. She was starving to death and could use a nourishing breakfast. She walked towards the kitchen and discovered an enormous wooden dining room table. It was beautifully hand carved and there must have been at least 12 high back chairs.

At one end of the table there was a small plate with something on it. As Shayna walked over to it, she saw a shadow appear, then quickly disappear. She also heard some footsteps but saw nothing.

Shayna looked over her shoulder, then back and over the other shoulder and said, "Vinny, is that you?"

Nobody answered her, so she sat down at the table to eat. On the tiny plate was half of a grapefruit with a small knife and spoon next to it. Shayna was so famished she gobbled the grapefruit down in less than a minute and patiently waited for the next course; dreaming of bacon and eggs.

Almost five minutes passed by and she yelled, "IS ANYBODY HERE?"

There was silence in the room and once again, Shayna thought she saw another shadow; almost an outline of a girlish figure. She felt lonely and deserted, but had no control in what was taking place.

"I'M STARVING TO FUCKING DEATH! PLEASE, PLEASE, SOMEBODY TALK TO ME," shouted Shayna as she pounded both palms on the wooden table with her forehead face down.

With her head still down, she heard a soft female voice say, "Shayna, everything will be okay in time."

Shayna quickly looked up and saw the most striking maid she had ever seen. Shayna's jaw dropped as she sat straight up in her chair. The maid, dressed in a black maid's outfit, had olive skin, and long silky jet black hair smiled at Shayna. The maid was slender and tall with long legs and wore six inch black patent heels which made her legs appear even longer. Her perfect body was shaped like a model and her makeup was faultless. In a sexy voice, the maid introduced herself as Natasha.

The look on Shayna's face had question marks all over it as the maid was saying, "Yes, I'm the maid of this house. I'm the person who laid out your clothes and makeup. I know why they brought you here and what they are trying to do to you."

"They?" questioned Shayna.

"You know, Sir Dom and Vinny," answered Natasha softly.

Natasha sat down next to Shayna, rubbed her arm and shoulder explaining exactly how Sir Dom and Vinny make money stating they are in the adult film industry. They shop the streets for people like Natasha and Shayna. Actually, they find sweet and petite looking males and persuade him to be transformed into a cute and sexy T-girl. They train her then market her; in other words they sell T-girls on the black market in the pornography business.

Natasha went on to say, "Shayna, I was sitting in that exact seat you're in right now only six months ago. I also had a maid telling me the same thing I'm telling you right now."

Shayna's eyes got bigger and asked, "You're a T-girl?

"Yes, I'm a T-girl, my name used to be Nathan," said Natasha

"Where did YOUR maid go?" asked Shayna.

"I hope she MADE it," sighed Natasha.

"Made it?" said Shayna.

"You know, in the porn business hun, Natasha said.

Natasha repeated the process to Shayna. First they find you, and transform you. Then you become the maid of this house, earn your keep, and practice your female side. Once Vinny believes you're ready, he tries to sell you in the open market of the porn business. If you don't make it, they toss you out into the streets. Most of the 'throw-always' become escorts or hookers.

Shayna interrupted Natasha wanting to be sure she understood, "So after I do breast surgery, I become the maid, and they sell YOU?"

"Not quite, but close, said Natasha laughing nervously. You don't have to have tits to be the maid. Matter of fact, in five days there's a huge party at this mansion. All kinds of people from the porn business will be here and it's MY coming out party."

"In other words, you're going to be the show piece that evening?" said Shayna.

"Yes, I'm incredibly excited about it too because on that night, my dearest Shayna will become the maid," informed Natasha. Then, they will find another wanna-be, transform, train her, and she will become the maid as you progress into modeling and acting; hopefully becoming a pin-up, you know, a celebrity."

A loud car horn sounded in the driveway and Shayna got up and said, "I guess the limo's here for me. Nice talking to you. When will I see you again?"

Natasha, the maid, was gone out of site just as fast as she appeared. Shayna grabbed her clutch and pranced out the door to see the driver, Charles, was waiting with the door open. Charles raced down the steep driveway and they were off to Shayna's first doctor appointment.

Charles, the limo driver, let Shayna off in front of a small and modern clinic. Shayna was excited yet terrified as she walked towards the front entrance of the clinic. One deep breath and she was at the receptionist's desk. After she checked in at the front desk there were several pages of paper to complete. Some of the questions were difficult to answer, such as; male or female, chest size, current cup size, desired cup size. Shayna just left those answers blank and returned the paperwork to the receptionist.

In the waiting room, there were a variety of women awaiting their doctor visit ranging from skinny to fat, and old to young. Some needed enhancing, and others needed shaping. Shayna couldn't help eves dropping on some of the small talk. Mostly she heard the women complaining about the consistent long wait every time they had appointments.

A door opened and a nurse peeked her head out and said, "Shayna?"

"Yes," replied Shayna in a meek voice.

"Follow me," said the nurse.

When Shayna got up and walked towards the nurse she heard a lady say, "HEY, we've been here for over an hour and that little bimbo just got here."

Shayna, was feeling embarrassed and didn't even look sideways as she scurried toward the door. The nurse walked Shayna down a hallway and showed her the door to a private exam room.

"The doctor will be right in," said the nurse.

Shayna sat with her legs crossed as she nervously looked around the room. There were diagrams and charts defining breast augmentation and the various types of surgery. One explicit image caught Shayna's eye; real life pictures of before and after surgery with the amount of saline inserted.

Just as Shayna stood up and was walking over to the pictures there was a quiet knock on the door and the doctor walked in declaring, "Hello, I'm Dr. Richard Johnson."

Shayna reached out, shook his hand and introduced herself, "I'm Shayna."

Dr. Johnson looked through Shayna's paperwork and articulated, "I see you're a clan of the cousins, Sir Dom and Vinny. I've done lots of work for them."

"Work?" asked Shayna.

"You know, developing and revamping their clients with plastic surgery."

"Oh, responded Shayna in a dumb blonde tone.

"Let's take a glimpse at what we're working with here," insisted Dr. Johnson as he unzipped Shayna's bulky sweatshirt. "Good, I'm glad you're wearing a training bra. I also received an email from Vinny stating that you've started hormones and breast suction with the vacuum treatment.

"God, that suction stretched the hell outta my pectoral muscles," uttered Shayna in a spiteful voice.

The doctor hastily countered, "The longer you keep the suction cups on, the faster your boobs will develop. I really don't suspect them to enlarge more than an "A" cup which should take approximately one or two months."

Shayna embarrassingly zipped up her sweatshirt and said, "Any thing else?"

"Not really, the first visit is basically a consultation, making sure you're on the right track and Vinny knows the process exceptionally well, so you're in good hands. I'll see you in one week," informed the doctor.

Shayna pranced down the hallway to the receptionist's desk to make her next appointment then dashed through the waiting room and out the door. Shayna was so high on emotion, she half skipped and a half ran to the awaiting limousine.

Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers
12