All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 01'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
delightful!

LOVED the story, can't wait to see where it goes next. The struggle of desire and morality can be the most erotic of scenarios, and this piece brings the conflict to life in vibrant colors. Chapter Two, please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice job

Looking forward to ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GETING TO PLAY WITH MOM AND LOVING IT.

WHAT A VERY HOT HORNY STORY. EXCELLENT WRITING

FANTASTIC STORY CANT WAIT TO READ CHAPTER TWO.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Extremely loving and erotic story

This well writen story is more about love than of sex between two women. I think it's the fact that it was between mother and her daughter that is what made the sex so erotic. The feelings they have for each other have been there since the daughter was conceived. For the mother it was loving the life that was growing in her womb, and for the child it was the safety and comfort of being in the womb.The unborn child even becomes use to the heart beat of the mother that's hosting it. That unconditional love just progressed into an adult love, which was expressed sexually. I thought the sex and loving was very beautiful and a joy to read. It doesn't matter that it was between two women or between a mother and her child, what the true effect was just two people showing their love for each other. Thanks for the very beautiful story........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Quite honestly I've had the same experience with my mom

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
giving mom what i wanted her to give me a long pussy tonguing.

this might be an old story but it still full of such feeling and si very erotic love this kind of story brilliant writing

MY FIRST TABOO CH1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for explaining (sharing) how a relationship between a mother and daughter could evolve into a one with sexual aspects as well.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A yummy start!

Very fast, but very good! Thank you!

The_Autistic_GamerThe_Autistic_Gamerover 6 years ago
Series

It would be easier for us readers to read the whole series if you grouped them into one series, but other than that I liked the story.

DavidOKCDavidOKCalmost 5 years ago
WONDERFUL

When 2 people who already love and trust, regardless of their sex, find this special relationship. WOW just so special. Incest started in the garden because there were no other people around. Just a natural progression and we are all products of incest.

If you do the math and only 1 percent of the worlds population are practicing incest that is a lot of folks fucking their mother, sister, brother, father, etc.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow

very hot and sexy. great tease - even though it was a little short. and the sex was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You dropped the ball.

What started well, quickly chickened out, NOT EVEN BOTHERING to go in depth to the gradual transition into the overly taboo, or building the sensations of stimulation. No, the story suddenly got PG and skipped over the second most interesting part taboo story-telling: the DETAILED buildup of the first, initial passionate sexual tensions all the way through mutual climax. "..She pulled my suit over and started licking my clit. I climaxed first and when I did I buried my face in her pussy. She climaxed soon behind me.." Just like that? SEVEN WORDS from her mother's first lick until she came? There was no build-up, there was no story development to the daughter's first orgasm with her mother. No description, no build-up, awkwardly boring. Sure, after that initial orgasm for mother and daughter without any description whatsoever or build up, you got more descriptive after that, but the storyline was kind of all over the place and boringly random. Go back to the mother's first lick, and write a 500 words leading up to the daughter's first orgasm. Same thing with the mom. Go back and write 500 Words between the daughter's orgasm and the mothers first orgasm. I mistakenly gave you two stars, it should have been one. Keep up the writing and improve the sexual development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

34 DD track competitor? That must have been interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DD and ran track??????? As a longtime coach I must admit I have never seen that. I think making her a shot-putter would have worked better or perhaps a javelin thrower, but a runner. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I told the author I had not read any of her stories. I read this one and feel she is really female and a lesbian. If not, the author wrote a believable story and I personally would have wanted the author as my domme girlfriend or sex toy for both. No tans lines, tits bigger than I could ever say no to be smothered by, and want either to ride my lips to orgasm; that would be my demise.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was a he'll ofa hot story Bravo Bravo Encore!¡!!!

Aimie2469Aimie246911 months ago

I found you for the first time today, and I'll be cumming back for a lot more. I loved it, and if I ever found that you lived near me... "Mm, yummy."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have to ask. Do you really commit incest with your mother? Do you make porn with her? Even just simple iPhone footage? Maybe post it on a site? I’d love to see you two have sex. Maybe show your drivers licenses to prove your relation is genuine. If not, could you and your mother read your stories? And your friends too, of course. Each of you could play your parts. You could even do a commentary, telling everyone how people never believe you, who does the best oral sex, scissoring, who sucks breasts the best, etc.. I’d love to hear your voice. I always imagine it as extremely sexy.

Maybe you and your mother could give tips to others on how to seduce their parents/children? I have a 25 year old daughter I’m quite attracted to, and would love to fuck her. She’s not gay, or even bisexual (I am, though), so I can’t even think of how I’d go about it. I’m in my fifties now and not as attractive or tight as I was when I had her, but I keep in shape, go to the gym, you know, that kind of thing.

Please, make an audio series starring everyone you had sex with! Or at least with you and your mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous