All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 07'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great series

Loved your series. You should write more (fact or fiction)

sensuallensensuallenalmost 15 years ago
Utterly magnificent!

I loved this story -- LOVED it. You captured the lust, the need and, yes, the confusion of a girl discovering her own sexuality so wonderfully that it gave me chills. Oh, and the sex itself was hot enough to ignite charcoal without matches. I hope that you will keep gracing us with future installments of this story as your relationships with Denise and your mother continue and evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my god, thank you!

I've been fascinated and excited (wet) about the idea of a mother/daughter relationship. And your story thus far, oh my god. Thank you for writing about this and sharing your experience, and just so you know, so you don't think idiot guy again, I'm a young woman and this is truly a great tale, story, experience, I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG

Kept me glued to the screen, I just read 1-7 and have to admit that its great to be able to tell your story here and I will do the same as I have the same with mom (I'm a boy). Thank you....oh yes, EROTIC too, cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotica

Erotically enjoyable and I'm a guy loved the wholesomeness about mom and daughter and coming out and sharing true love

JackM30ffJackM30ffalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

This is officially my new favorite mother/daughter story.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
VERY HOT

wow - what a great sexy romp. 5 stars. love this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

as always wonderful

perejohn41perejohn414 months ago

Best story to date. Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous