My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,069 Followers

That night Denise and I heard my mom and Anna occasionally making a noise and I asked Denise if she wanted to try the double dildo. She was sheepish about it, but she said yes. I at first just put it in her with my hands (after a good lubing), but we tried doing it with both of us lying on our backs and we weren't very good at it. Finally she actually got the idea of the two of us getting on all fours. Holy shit, was that a great idea. I was really getting into it and she seemed to be taking it well, so I just started really going at it, and she surprised me by slapping her ass against mine as well. I can picture looking around and seeing the side of her breast just swaying as we just slammed into one another.

It was an amazing experience. It felt so satisfying and plus we were pleasing each other at the same time. Plus it was just so wild and passionate, like nothing we had done before.

After that we made love in my bed like we had earlier and then we slept in each other's arms. We told each other we loved one another and she cried. It was one of the most special nights of my life.

The next morning we just lay in bed naked and talking for ever, until my mom knocked on the door and asked if we wanted to go out to breakfast with her and Anna. We declined again.

Instead I got my mom's strap-on (which I found in her bathroom, so they must have used it the night before), and I used it on Denise in the living room. At first I lay on top of her on the couch and played with her breasts while I slowly made love to her, but then I bent her over the couch and did her from behind holding on to her breasts like my mom did to me. She enjoyed both as did I.

When my mom came home we were still on the couch, but under a blanket and I had the dildo off, but it was lying on the coffee table. We were so embarrassed and we just laid there not knowing what to do. I think my mom knew what was going on or even saw the dildo, because she made a point to tell us that she and Anna were going upstairs for a while. We grabbed the dildo and ran up to my room right away and laughed about it.

We snuggled in bed until lunch and then the four of us all went to the mall together. It was a fun day, but nothing exciting happened. That night we got to talking about boobs (some embarrassing stories, some aggravating, some hot), mostly my mom and Denise swapped stories, as Anna and I just stared at them. They were both sexy and funny.

Later that night, my mom came to my room and asked if we were going to use the strap-on again or could they have it back. Denise was totally embarrassed, but I just thought it was funny. Denise and I didn't make love that night. We sat up late just talking and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I woke up early and found my mom alone downstairs. She was wearing this sexy robe and I was really turned on watching her at work in the kitchen. She said Anna had already left. I can't remember why, but it wasn't because anything was wrong. My mom and I talked about what a wonderful weekend it had been and she ended up kissing me. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was plenty sexual. The thought of Denise catching us was both scary and exhilarating. I took my mom by the hand and led her to our den and throwing her up against the wall, I sucked her breasts. As I did she kept talking to me about how much she wanted to watch me have sex with Anna. I couldn't believe it. She said she didn't even want Anna to know she knew. Then as I began to finger her and rub her clit, I asked her if she wanted to have sex with Denise. I thought she would cum right then. She of course said yes, and I immediately went down on her and licked her until she climaxed. As I did she kept sucking her own nipples and saying how badly she wanted to feel up Denise.

My mom licked me next and I kept telling her how I wanted Anna and Denise to watch the two of us have sex. It was an interesting fantasy and one that made me climax so hard, but afterwards I felt weird and really wished I hadn't have said all those things. I didn't really want to share my girlfriend, nor did I want Anna, really. The fantasy had been fun though and I just told myself that it was all just in fun. My mom didn't seem to take it serious either.

It was a long time before Denise woke up that morning. My mom and I had already showered, not together, and were talking down stairs, mostly about school and Denise. Denise came down stairs wearing this really hot nightshirt that was stretched tight over her breasts. My mom actually told Denise she looked sexy. It was weird for me, but Denise seemed to like the attention. Her nipples were hard too and my mom and I both couldn't keep our eyes off her chest.

We left for school after lunch. My mom told us we could come up any time. I was thinking we might do this at least every other weekend. Then my mom kissed me goodbye and the kiss seemed just a little too long. I don't think Denise thought anything of it, but I felt awkward. Then my mom kissed Denise and hugged her.

I'll admit that it turned me on. I loved seeing their huge breasts pressed together. Plus their kiss was short, but just watching their lips touch got me wet.

Now I'm not going to write about every weekend I went home the second semester and also nothing crazy really happened at school either. Denise and I are very much in love and I could see myself with her for the rest of my life. As for my mom, we did things less and less frequently as the semester went on and so far we haven't made love for over a month and a half. We are still very close and there is a great deal of sexual tension between us, but we have decided that it's best that we don't have sex anymore. When I started writing this chapter I was still at college. Now as I write these last few paragraphs I'm home at my mom's. That is really all of my story. If anything crazy happens this summer, I'll be sure to write about it. (Nikki did give me her number and said she wanted to get together this summer, so you never know. Plus maybe I'll be rubbing oil on my mom when we have the pool ready and we all know what that started.) I want to thank you all for listening. I've decided (at least for now) not to tell Denise about my mother and I, though I'll admit I still have this strange urge to do so.

Thanks again, Love Lucy.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,069 Followers
12