My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

I remember hearing mom say, "I bet you'd like it if your mommy fucked you like this." To which Kristen of course said yes, well screamed yes. I thought it was funny that my mom said the word Mommy.

So anyway we left fairly early the next morning. My mom drove most of the way, but everyone did some. We went to St. Louis. None of us had ever been there and we just thought it would be something fun to see. Plus there was a Bar mom heard about she thought we would all like. Well the ride down was fun, but nothing exciting happened. It took us the whole day to get there and when we got to our hotel we just checked in and stayed in for the night as we had already eaten on the road.

No one had sex that night. I have no idea why. Maybe we were all just tired. I slept with Kristen and mom slept with Jill. We just sat up talking fairly late and then we all just went to sleep as far as I know.

We went shopping the next day, I won't bore you with all the details, but we mostly just enjoyed being couples. We all held hands and showed affection and just were ourselves which I can't begin to tell you how amazing that is. I snuggled with my mom in a restaurant, held her hand, walked arm in arm, just stood close to her intimately. It was thrilling. I did that with Jill and Kristen too, but knowing that no one new us allowed me to really be close with mom and it's been so long since I've been able to do that in public. The longer the day went the more bold I got. I would kiss mom's hand and even her lips occasionally.

When we went for lunch one of the bartenders had on a gay pride pin and we struck up a conversation with her. Her name was Taylor by the way. She was sort of cute, but not my type. I'm not overly into piercings and she had many many piercings and too short of hair for me, and also completely flat chested, but she was super fun to talk to and she hung out with us whenever she had free time. So my mom asked her about this bar she had heard about called (I did have the name here, but I'll just say it started with an N). Now first we were hoping it was a purely lesbian bar, but the bartender told us that all sorts show up. But still she made it sound like so much fun we just had to go anyway. (More on that later.)

So my mom was wearing a sexy shirt that was showing off her amazing cleavage and lots of it, and the bartender was flirting with my mom like crazy. I actually thought Jill looked a little jealous at first, but when Taylor complimented her on something or other she seemed to be fine, it was all just sort of comical.

So anyway my mom decided to have some fun with Taylor and whenever Taylor was busy she would pull her shirt just a little wider on her shoulders which opened her cross front shirt open just a little bit more. I'll tell you what, it was turning all of us on. Luckily my mom was facing away from the restaurant or she might have had everyone in the building turned on. It got to the point that my mom's bra was basically the only thing she was wearing and even after Taylor commented on it my mom just laughed it off. I remember Taylor saying, "I should be tipping you."

So I was sitting between Kristen and Mom and Jill was on the other side of Kristen. Mom and I had been acting affectionate some, so Taylor suddenly asked us if any of us are dating. To which my mom said, "Well Lucy is either my daughter or my lover, guess."

Taylor actually looked at my boobs which I admit I was sort of showing off some cleavage too, but not like mom, and then she looked at Jill and Kristen and guessed, "Daughter?"

My mom turned pulled my shirt down just a bit and licked the top of my boob. I was sort of caught off guard, half turned on, half terrified. I think Kristen, Jill and I all looked around to see if anyone else had seen what she did. I didn't see anyone looking and that took away some of my fears.

Taylor said, "Oh, I guess I was wrong."

Then my mom says, "No, you were right."

I don't think Taylor believed her at first, but after seeing my shocked face and my mom's determined one, she gave my mom a really funny look and said, "No way, I mean you two look almost like you could be sisters but . . ." and she motioned to my boobs.

My mom was like, "I'm serious she's my daughter."

I was glad they weren't talking so loud. I was sort of freaking out. I mean here was an opportunity for my mom and I to be affectionate in public, something I had always wanted, but now that it was here I was scared. Would Taylor make a scene, I didn't know and I didn't like the thought of that. I was totally proud of mom though. She seemed so confident. I wanted to be like her, but I was flustered I guess.

Taylor got closer to my mom and said, "Well you're just a wild one aren't you?"

My mom said, "You have no idea."

Then I think Kristen shocked even my mom and said, "Yea and Jill is my mom and they (referring to my mom and Jill) are sisters and all four of us are lovers."

WOW, I mean my mom was being suggestive, but Kristen had just flat out said it. We all looked at Kristen and I saw that Jill was completely embarrassed.

Taylor didn't say anything at first and then said, "I think you're pulling my leg."

"No, it's true," Mom said. "You saw our drivers' licenses."

"Okay so even if you are mother and daughters and sisters, I still don't believe the other."

I was nervous my mom might do something crazy, or even Kristen (who I think was becoming more and more like my mom and I was more like Jill). But instead my mom just said, "Well if we see you at the bar tonight we'll prove it to you then."

I'm still not sure she believed her, but anyway we did go to the bar that night and it was a fun place. I was hoping for this all girl place but it wasn't, but there were lots of lesbians of all types and it was just this very comfortable place to hang out and we all had a great time.

Okay so it took her a while to show up, but sure enough we see Taylor there. I'm sure she came just for us, idk maybe she was hoping we were kidding and she would hook up with my mom, but when she got there she had two friends with her and one was very pretty. Taylor actually asked to see our driver's licenses again, and then she was like okay I'm here, prove it. WOW I was so scared. My mom was not. She was so brave and so strong and that made me want her. She actually like grabbed me and swung me into her arms and smiled at me, she said, "You okay?" Which just made me melt, cause I knew she was concerned for me and then she kissed me. I heard one of them say, "Holy shit!"

We kissed, not too long, but her tongue and mine danced for quite a while before I sort of drifted slowly away from her face and wow I was actually light headed and I'm glad she had a hold of me. I was so in love with her right then. I wasn't even thinking about Taylor until I heard her say, "That's gross, what the hell, that's your own daughter."

It sort of made me mad. Thing is Taylor didn't stop watching, she didn't leave. Now her pretty friend unfortunately did walk away, but the other one was smiling. Her name was Courtney. She had a cute face, hot pink hair, a nose ring, and a killer body. We were smiling at both of them with my mom's arms still around me.

Courtney piped up, "So are you two a couple?" She looked right at me and said, "Are you dating your mom?"

I looked at my mom and smiled and then over at Jill and Kristen, before I answered. "We're all sort of dating."

Taylor said something that I didn't hear, something negative, and Courtney looked at Jill and Kristen and asked who they were. I explained our family relationship and she just looked so interested. "How did this all start?" Courtney asked.

Well I didn't want to go into details with her and you all already know so basically I said, "I couldn't resist her boobs," but then my mom actually quickly explained the whole rubbing oil incident. Courtney seemed to have no problem with it, and even though Taylor acted like she thought it was wrong, she kept listening and staring at us.

Courtney asked us all sorts of questions, like if people in our community knew, or our other relatives, and just all sorts of things. The whole time Kristen was right there standing next to me and happy to be there, but I could tell Jill seemed really uncomfortable. Courtney sort of checked Kristen out for the first time and my mom cupped Kristen's breast and then they kissed right in front of me. I was so turned on. I think Courtney was too. When they pulled back I wanted to get Courtney's attention again so I pushed my mom's boob up and licked the top of it.

I wasn't surprised to see Courtney smiling, but Taylor actually did surprise me when she said, "Holy shit that is hot!"

We spent the whole night there with Taylor and Courtney. We danced and talked and we weren't shy at all. After a while Jill seemed to relax some too, and we all were all hands on the dance floor. Taylor even rubbed my mom's boobs a few times and Kristen and I grinded with Courtney a lot. It was a really fun night and so liberating. I've never been happier. A few other women found out before the night was over thanks to Taylor and Courtney, some were honestly disgusted and others were happy for us. I won't bore you with all the details.

We didn't do anything too crazy. I wish I could tell you we did.

We slept well that night, me with mom and Jill with Kristen.

The next day we mostly shopped and went out to eat. We did have some fun though. Mom and Kristen went down to the pool and Jill and I had a little alone time. She always makes me feel so special, I love sex with her. When we joined them down stairs they were the only two in the Jacuzzi. They were sitting so close and mom's hand was down the front of Kristen's suit. There were six people in the pool, no kids all adults. I loved watching Kristen's face while my mom got her off. This couldn't be any more perfect. None of us get jealous of one another. How could I be jealous of my mom showing love to her niece? Perfect, this was all just so perfect.

Kristen had cum before anyone noticed, but not long afterwards a woman came over to join us. She was probably in her mid-thirties. She had a cute face and a decent body. We talked to her for a while and we introduced ourselves and explained our family relationship to her. I think that's why my mom did what she did. And it turned me on so bad. She leaned forward and said to me, "Well I think it's time we head up stairs." When she did, she rubbed a finger down one of my breast and slid it across my nipple. The woman's eyes got large, but she didn't say anything. She knew this was my mother.

I decided to one up my mom. Her back was to the people in the pool, so as I stood up I hovered over her like I would kiss her, but instead I slid my hand inside her bikini and squeezed her breast. Then I jiggled her boob and said, "You showing off, mom?"

I looked at the woman as I was stepping out and her eyes were so large and she actually looked scared. My mom slapped my butt hard and it actually hurt. I just laughed. Jill, Kristen, and mom followed me out of the pool. We dried off and the woman had gotten out of the hot tub without me even noticing and she was talking to another woman in the pool. We decided not to go any further, but we all laughed (even Jill) all the way up to the room.

Okay the next morning we heard all these reports and Jill's husband even called too. Bad weather was coming and we decided to cut our vacation short and just go home. I was so disappointed. This had been so freeing, but I knew it was the smart thing to do. Thing is the weather started getting bad before we even got home. So we decided to just stop in Indianapolis and stay at a hotel for a couple days instead of driving back the rest of that night. Then I joked that we should just spend the night at Carol's since she wasn't far from here. Huge mistake, my mom thought I was serious and even after I told her I was joking I couldn't talk her out of it.

My mom can be sort of selfish sometimes, and she is hard to argue with once she gets an idea in her head. So yea we drove over there and showed up at their front door acting like we decided to show up at the last second instead of driving a little out of the way to intentionally show up.

Kayla was actually thrilled to see me, of course she had no idea I was dating Kristen as when we arrived my mom introduced them as her sister and niece. Kayla's dad seemed happy to see us all, lol I think he thought my mom and Jill were both super hot, though he probably didn't mind looking at Kristen and me either (not to brag). Carol on the other hand looked completely befuddled. I kept apologizing for intruding and putting them out and so did Jill, but they all said it was no problem at all and they'd be happy to help. Still I felt bad and wasn't sure if my mom was going to go too far and get Carol in trouble or not.

But my mom proved me wrong. She was fine and nothing crazy happened at all that night that I know of. My mom and Jill shared a room and Kristen and I got a couple couches to sleep on. Kayla did say, "Unless you want to share my bed," which surprised me, but we didn't.

Kristen and I didn't even do anything that night, but the next morning Jill told me mom and she did. Now the next day was different, in fact I admit I even started doing stupid things. Carol's husband went to work, though he had to shovel himself out first. Carol didn't have to, due to the storm, which was nice. Now Kayla was still home and I caught Carol actually smacking away my mom's hands from her butt, and she turned and said, "Patty, I mean it, do not do this with Kayla here."

So my mom was pretty good for a while, but when Kayla hopped in the shower, I don't know, I just felt super horny and loved the dangerousness of this whole thing so I started rubbing Jill's breasts in front of Carol and she immediately got horny for us too. She wasn't telling us to stop, but she did look extremely nervous. Kristen came up behind Carol and started touching her boobs, and it made her jump and scream out just for a second. My mom said, "I'll go keep an eye out, you four have fun."

I'll be honest that didn't sound like my mom, so as soon as I thought Jill and Kristen had Carol busy, I followed my mom down the hall. Sure enough my mom had gone right into the bathroom. It's no secret that my mom has always wanted Kayla, but I have made it clear that I thought it was a bad idea. I was sure that's why mom had wanted to come here so badly.

My mom wasn't being sneaky, I peeked in and she was just talking with Kayla, my mom sitting on the sink and Kayla washing in the shower. I heard my mom say, I'm next and I was about to leave when I saw my mom start to take off her clothes. I almost walked in and took her out by the hand, and yet part of me wanted to see just what would happen so I stayed put.

They started talking about me, and mom winked at me once when Kayla said that I looked as pretty as ever. My mom was completely naked now and leaning back against the mirror and she was running her fingertips over her nipples as they talked. I was getting so wet watching her.

Then my mom said, "You're looking pretty sexy yourself, Kayla."

I don't think my mom expected it, and I know Kayla didn't expect to see my mom naked, but Kayla stuck her head out from the curtain and saw my mom's naked body and her playing with her own nipples. I don't know what Kayla was going to say, but when she saw mom, she yelled, "Oh shit," and ducked back behind the curtain.

I was so glad she didn't see me. I wouldn't have been able to explain this. My mom looked totally calm.

"Sorry Kayla, but it's been so long for me, and seeing you again, and thinking about you in that shower . . ." My mom didn't seem to be apologizing, but she wasn't outright flirting either. She had this reassuring tone and it actually made me relax a little bit as my heart had started to pound.

Kayla didn't say anything for a while, and then, "Sorry I didn't think you'd be undressed."

"I wanted you to see my body, Kayla." My mom started touching her clit with one hand and she was twisting her nipple with the other. I didn't realize it but my hand was between my legs too.

"Where's my mom?" Kayla said in a nervous voice.

I was nervous too, was Kayla afraid her mom would see, or was she scared of my mom.

"She's with the others, Kayla, fixing them breakfast. Did you like what you saw?"

There was a long pause and Kayla said, "It's been a really long time for me too."

My mom didn't say another word, she just walked right over and got into the shower with Kayla. I stood there opened mouth. I couldn't believe it could be that easy for my mom. I never imagined Kayla would have been so willing, especially with her own mother a couple rooms away. I kept thinking I would hear Kayla tell my mother to leave or at least ask what she was doing, but I heard nothing but the water running. After a while I knew they must be having sex. OMG I so wanted to see what they were doing, but of course I couldn't. I stepped outside and stared at a picture on the opposite wall in the hallway for the longest time, just thinking what I should do. Finally I walked back to the kitchen.

When I got there I saw Jil sitting on the counter and Carol was licking her pussy. Kristen was sucking Jill's boobs and rubbing Carol's back. Jill looked startled just for a second when she saw me, probably not sure if Kayla would come walking out at any minute. I walked right up to them and said, "Mom's having sex with Kayla in the shower."

Carol jumped up from Jill's crotch immediately, but she didn't say anything. She just put her hand over her mouth. Kristen said, "That's hot."

Jill surprised me and said, "I bet Carol wishes she was in the shower right now."

Carol finally spoke, "Shit, this is not good. What if Patty tells her about me?"

I assured her my mom would never do that, though I wasn't at all sure. My mom definitely had her own agenda here. Carol seemed to calm a little bit, but she was just standing there with her pants down and frozen. Kristen started to rub Carol's chest and so I did as well. It worked a little bit at least she was looking at us instead of just staring down the hall.

I said, "I'll go back and listen in, and leave you three to have your own fun. As soon as the shower turns off, I'll come right back so you'll have plenty of time to get dressed.

"I think this is a bad idea," Carol said, but Kristen started to suck her nipple and Jill reached around and began to rub her clit, and I don't even think carol gave me a second look.

I got back to the bathroom and opened the door quietly and stuck my head in. Again all I could hear was the water. Ugg it was killing me. Not that I was jealous, I just really wished I could have watched my mom have sex with her. I waited patiently and finally I heard Kayla making noises. My mom was making her orgasm. I smiled when I heard her cute little muffled grunts she would always make when her clit became sensitive so I knew she was done. That's when my mom started talking.

"Mmmmm, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

"Oh my, gosh, you're amazing," I heard Kayla say out of breath.

"I've had loads of practice," my mom bragged. "Speaking of amazing, your body is absolutely amazing."

"Oh right, that would be you and Lucy. I hardly compare."

"I think you and your mom are just as hot as the two of us," my mom said. I wondered where this was going to go.

"Oh shit, my mom, I need to get out of this shower."

Ha, whatever my mom was thinking it was backfiring.

"I wonder if Lucy and your mom are doing the same thing we are," I heard my mom say as the water shut off. I shut the door quickly and quietly, and started off toward the kitchen. This time Jill was sitting on Carol's face right on the living room floor and Kristen was fingering Carol really hard. I watched for just a moment before I said something. Carol practically threw Jill off of her, and she had to squirm away from Kristen who didn't seem to want to stop either.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers