My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed forever before Kayla actually came out and then she went straight to her room. When she came back out we were all back in the Kitchen except my mom who was still in the shower. Kayla looked very uncomfortable and Carol almost looked pale. There was a very uncomfortable silence for a while so I just started talking to Kristen cause I felt so bad for both of them. After a while Kayla joined our conversation. I looked up at Carol for a moment when she was behind Kayla, and Carol looked at me and mouthed, "I can't believe your mother."

I just smiled and kept talking.

Okay later on in the day we realized that we were not going to be able to drive home that night because of the storms. My mom actually felt bad, which made me happy as I was starting to think she was selfish. But both Carol and her husband insisted that we not go find a hotel and just stay. I didn't exactly like sleeping on the couch, but I didn't like spending time with Kayla again. She is the sweetest girl and so funny, and Kristen seemed to get along great with her too, though Kristen was a little jealous also, as Kayla sometimes would flirt with me, but honestly I didn't flirt back which I'll admit I was really proud that I didn't. Mostly cause I didn't want to hurt Kayla.

So that night I did manage to make out with Carol. Kristen and I went to the guest room to change and Carol came in and was getting blankets and stuff from the closet and when she turned around and saw me naked she just about melted. So I just walked up and started kissing her. It didn't last too long, but it was super hot.

But then Carol seemed to freak out and she started talking about my mom and Kayla again, not angry, but just so concerned about everything.

"She scares the hell out of me. I'm afraid what she'll do next," Carol said.

Kristen said, "I think what really scares you is that you wanted it to be you in the shower with Kayla."

My girlfriend is so bold and I know it's because she is so much like my mom. Jill, Patty, Kristen and I all have the same desires, but Jill and I are much more conservative and Kristen and my mom are chance takers or just crazy, I'm not sure which.

Thing is Carol didn't argue with her, she just sighed and started picking up the blankets and pillows again. I put on my tank-top and shorts and put on some socks. Then Kristen and I kissed a little before we went out.

We all played cards. I caught Kayla's dad looking down my mom's cami when she bent over one time to pick a card off the floor. I don't think Carol noticed, cause she was looking too. We stayed up pretty late, and finally he went to bed.

That's when my mom started flirting with Carol. I'm not sure who seemed more uncomfortable, Carol, Kayla, or me, ha.

It wasn't blatantly obvious but she was complementing her a lot and even put her hand on Carol's several times.

So then Kayla asked me, "So I want to hear about this girlfriend of yours."

I felt even more awkward, I didn't want to blow off the question because Kristen was right there and I didn't want to make it seem like I wasn't thrilled with her, but I also didn't want to make Kayla feel bad. So I just said, "She makes me very happy, and I am in love."

Kristen got the biggest smile on her face and said, "What about the sex? Is she good?"

OMG she was being such a little devil. I said, "I've told you about it before, don't get cute."

Kayla didn't seem to be upset, but I still felt bad.

My mom then jumped right in, being the rascal she is. "Well Kayla, Kristen here is single, maybe you two should hook up."

Kristen and Kayla both turned red, and I kicked my mom under the table. Well I didn't know it, but my mom had a plan that I wasn't in on.

I'll fast forward. Later that night Kristen explained to me that patty was going to go to Kayla's room and have sex with her again, and Kristen was supposed to walk in and catch them and then join. She asked if I would be upset. Honestly I thought it sounded totally hot, and made me so excited, and yet I wasn't sure Kayla would do it. Kristen told me that Patty was sure she would, so I said, I might have to peek in and watch, sort of joking, and Kristen said, "Oh but if she catches you that would be bad."

So then I was thinking hmmm my gf is either being really smart or she doesn't want me to watch. Either way she was right.

So later that night, Mom came to the living room and told us she was going to Kayla's room. We waited about ten minutes before Kristen went to Kayla's room. She kissed me before she went and told me she loved me. I said it back and Kristen asked, "Are you sure you are ok with this?"

I said, "I think it's wonderful. I've already been with her. I want you to too."

She kissed me again and smiled and went. I waited a while and after I thought I heard the door open and shut I followed. I wasn't going to peek in, but I wanted to listen in on them.

When I got down to her door, another door opened up. I thought it might be Jill thinking the same thing so I didn't jump, but I was wrong it was Carol. She saw me and there was enough light from the blue glow from the thermostat that we could see each other's faces. She gave me a funny look and I walked away from the door and went to her. She whispered, "What are you doing?"

I wasn't sure if I should even tell her, but since she was probably thinking I was about ready to sneak in to have sex with her daughter I figured I might as well be honest. Her hand went right to her mouth like before and I heard a slight gasp, and then another when I said Kristen just went in.

Then I asked her what she was doing assuming she had to go to the bathroom or something, but not sure. She told me she was coming to see my mom and Jill and would have had sex with them.

We talked for a second about that and then she said, "So you never actually told me what you were going to do."

I said, "Oh, I was just going to listen in."

"You weren't going to look?" Carol asked almost looking excited.

"I'd love to, but we're all afraid Kayla would see me."

She sat there thinking for a bit and said, "I think I have to peek."

"You?" I said shocked.

"I think I have to, if she sees the door opening I'm sure she'll say something and I'll just shut it right away and say I thought it was you and her the next day."

I was like DANG, Carol is pretty smart, but I was still terrified. I'm thinking why am I the only one who seems to be afraid all the time, or maybe I just think clearly and don't get so filled with lust that I don't keep my sense of reason. Still that didn't stop me from following her down the hall.

I was up on my toes peeking over her head as a lamp was on in Kayla's room and I figured she wouldn't be able to see out into the dark hallway. The first thing I saw was Kristen. She was facing away from us. She was sitting on Kayla's face. Kristen was completely naked and she was cupping her own breasts and moaning just a little as Kayla was licking her. My mom was laying on her belly with her legs off the bed and she was rubbing Kayla's clit and staring at Kristen's ass rocking and flexing as she pulsated over Kayla's mouth.

Holy shit I was horny. My hands went right around Carol and I cupped at her round breasts. Carol put her hand back on my hip and I could feel her trebling. She was watching her daughter having sex with two women. She had to have crazy mixed emotions right now.

None of them saw us at first. I loved watching all three of them and I honestly couldn't decide which ass to stare at, my mom's or Kristen's, but then Kristen looked back at my mom and she saw the door was open and her eyes got really big. Carol pushed the door open a little and stuck her head in and put her finger up to make a hush motion to her lips. My mom must have noticed cause she looked up and smiled at Carol, and then looking at Carol she leaned down, pushed Kayla's leg over just a bit wider and licked at Kayla's clit.

Carol shuddered. She was going crazy and I pinched at her nipples through her nightie.

Then my mom curled her finger at us inviting us in. Carol shook her head no, and actually backed up into me, but I didn't move. I whispered in Carol's ear, "She's buried in Kristen's pussy. Here's your chance."

Carol spun around and looked at me, I couldn't really see her as the light was behind her, but I edged her forward and she turned and walked into the room very slowly and quietly.

My mom said to Kayla, "Aren't you glad Kristen came in to join us?"

I think my mom was talking so Kayla wouldn't hear us walking across the floor. Even Kristen looked terrified as she looked back at us drawing near. My mom pushed Kayla's leg straight back and then slid back so carol could get a good look at her daughter's pussy. Kayla has the cutest pussy. Tiny little lips, even when her clit is hard as a rock and shaved and just adorable. I wanted to lick it, but I wanted to see Carol lick it more. My mom went down and gave it a lick, and then rolled back and turning to carol and mouthed, "Get on that."

Carol did it. I couldn't believe it. She didn't even hesitate. She went right down on her knees and licked Kayla's lips. She paused looked up at Kayla, but all she could see was Kristen's ass and so she put her right hand down on her daughter's left thigh and began to devour her own daughter's pussy. I had always thought Carol was all talk, but she had really done it. I wasn't sure what I was feeling right then. Carol's life had just changed forever in that moment.

I stood there staring, I wasn't horny anymore. In fact I started crying. I wasn't sad, I wasn't upset, I honestly have no clue what I was feeling at that point, but I was crying. Kristen looked at me and seemed so worried, but I mouthed to her that I was alright. I really was alright. I think I was crying for Kayla, and maybe for Carol. I think I was afraid for them.

Well Carol licked her good and even fingered her while she licked her for part of the time. She just went crazy on her pussy and when Kayla orgasmed, Carol fingered her for a while and then rubbed Kayla's breasts with her wet hands. Kristen did a good job of staying over Kayla, even when she stopped licking. She grabbed Kayla's hands and held them on her breasts and talked to Kayla.

Then she said, "I know my boobs aren't as big as Lucy or Patty's, but I hope you like them. Carol and I were sneaking out while Kristen talked, but Carol stopped when Kristen said, "I'd love to suck your mom's big boobs and sit on her face like this."

Before Kayla could even say anything, my mom said, "Mmmm yes, I bet Carol would love to lick your pussy, Kristen."

Kristen was sort of sitting on Kayla's chest now and if Kayla had lifted her head off the pillow she probably could have seen us in the door way. I sort of tried to lead Carol out, but she wanted to listen.

Kayla sort of let out a fake laugh and said, "I think my mom secretly likes girls, she is always making comments about pretty girls and girl's bodies to me. At first I thought it was just so she would have something to talk to me about, but yea she might secretly wish she could."

Carol walked out right then and I grabbed the door and started to close it. I heard my mom say, "Hey, I think it's my turn to get off," and mom winked at me. I had the feeling she was telling me that she would be sitting on Kayla's face next. I shut the door, and Kristen waited till I did before she moved.

I looked down the hall and saw Carol and Jill standing together.

I joined them and Carol was sort of freaking out. It was finally hitting her, what she had done, and Jill was consoling her. We followed them into the guest room and Carol kept saying over and over again, "I can't believe I did that." Jill told her how confusing it had been for her at first, but how wonderful it had become. Carol was certain she never wanted Kayla to know, and yet she had obviously loved it as she kept talking about what she had been thinking while she licked her and how beautiful Kayla's body was.

Nothing else much happened that night. After we talked for a while I went back to the couch and Carol went back to her bedroom. Kristen and Mom both came out to see me afterwards and we all talked about it and I told them all about Jill and me talking with carol afterwards.

My mom said, "You haven't gotten any all day, and she knelt down between my legs." Mom licked me while Kristen watched. I loved it that she was just sitting there taking care of me in this strange house. Kristen scooted over and kissed me and kept saying how much she loved me. I wondered if she felt weird having just had sex with Kayla, but I really was okay with it and was happy for her and I think she could tell.

The next day everything seemed fine except Carol would hardly even look at Kayla, and Kayla even asked my mom, do you think she knows I was with you last night? Kayla did pull Kristen into her bedroom and Kristen told me later they just talked and that Kayla was shocked that Patty and Kristen had messed around together, which Kristen had forgotten to mention to me the night before. Kristen said they just kissed some and sucked breasts, but hadn't licked one another in front of her. Kristen had told Kayla it was the first and probably last time and just one of those things. She said Kayla wasn't grossed out by it just surprised.

Well we left that afternoon and before we did, my mom made sure she invited the two of them up to visit some time. So yea, wow, who knows what will happen next. They still haven't been up and it's been almost two months so we will see. I have talked to Kayla twice since that weekend and Mom and I have both talked to Carol several times. She keeps saying she is too busy to come, but we know what she will do now, so we think it will happen sooner or later.

Okay this wasn't quite like my last chapter with a huge party, but in all honesty this trip was one of the best experiences of my life, especially just being open and free with my mom in public. I think we are even closer than we were before and Jill seems to be with Kristen also, though I think she is having even more problems with her husband so she hasn't been around a lot lately.

All for now, will write more if there is more. Mostly it's just been mom and I these last two months. I haven't hardly even seen Jill or Kristen.