All Comments on 'My First Time with Jess'

by julieshining

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love reading about lesbians with strap-ons...

... but I would have enjoyed this story a whole lot more if there had been more of a sub/dom element involved between the two women. If Jess was the submissive bottom she should have been treated more as such. Also, why didn't the more dominant girl take her from behind with the strap-on? Again, that would have been more dominant than simply doing her missionary style. Doggy-style strap-on would also have been really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
too bad Jess is a guy

Jess is a man's name and they don't need strap ons. Guess that says what you are really dreaming about is the real deal and not rubber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice--i liked it

Good story, i think you could have gone deeper into what each woman was expecting to happen and what it would be like but that's just me. I always want more answers than what are there.

By the way to previous commenter--not that they will read this--Jess is short for Jessica, Jessalyn and Jessy which are all female names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
These guys don't know a good thing when they see i

I loved your story. It was beautiful, raw and intense. Plus, I think I'm developing a crush on you. Too bad you're taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Good

Very good and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Better

Better than the other stories 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I put the dildo on , having the phallus in front of me, shouting to the world how powerful and lusty I was"

Finally the truth comes out. This is manhating 101 - shame men for having dic*s but will even use a vegetable to try and imitate one. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous