All Comments on 'My First Walk'

by Dot_May_Nip

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tabbertabberover 15 years ago
Great beginning

You picked the perfect town to do that in, didn't you? A great story, obviously telling the truth. I look forward to the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Agree ... A Great Start

I agree this was a great start. Please don't keep us waiting for more for to long. I look forward to reading more of your story. I know how excited my wife and I got when she consented to going topless on the beach in the Dominican Republic. It still excites her when I tease her about all the vacation pictures she must be in. I know that I saw at lease five guys take pictures of her as she walked down the beach.

ohnudeoneohnudeoneover 15 years ago
Great

Thank you for sharing. Look forward to hearing more adventures

SusieJSusieJover 15 years ago
I enjoyed that.

It's a nice story. People don't realize how easy it is to go nude. Most of the time nobody is looking.

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
Excellent

well, very nice, gave me a zing in my groin. Nice writing, lots of sensations to explore and to keep raising the bar (so to say) If you can continue the careful steady increase of heat and emotion along with the explicitness, you have lots of places to explore. You'll also have a longer run.

good luck with her.

tinyswimmer1963tinyswimmer1963over 15 years ago
Loved it, please share more!

I love this type of story. It is so sexy to have true stories about public nudity

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Start

Nice start to your writing and I hope to your adventures in public. I am very much looking forward to more stories of your adventures.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Love those true stories!

Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
walk

my late wife was an exhibitionist. she would do crazy things. i liked your story.... reminded me a bit of her talking her girlfriends into "flashing"

nudist77@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

I hope you felt better after you woke up, because my hard on won't stop. Sorry, I must find somehow to relieve my sexual tension! Oh, honey...

DashaboutDashaboutover 4 years ago
Close To Home.

Wow, this hit's close to home. Over the years I have been like both Dot and Jackie, the neophyte and the experienced teacher. Some forays in NIP embarrassing but always thrilling. Very well written and quite real.

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 2 years ago

Great story! Just enough tease to keep me interested. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous