My First Week in England

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. He's cute like you," I said smiling.

"Have you had a shower yet?"

I guessed where this was heading so I thought I would beat him to the punch line, "No. Move over," and I began to undo the shirt.

Carl's face was a picture of surprise as I let it fall to the floor, stepping into the shower beside him. "Just a shower, no funny business."

I began to shower and give Carl the occasional glance. I intentionally brushed my hand against his cock a few times as I bathed and noticed he was getting erect. "Do my back?" I asked as I turned away from him.

Carl didn't reply but began to soap down my back. I could feel him trembling a little and sensed he was a bit nervous. I turned quickly to face him, pressing my body against his, my tits against his chest and his cock against my stomach.

"Want me to do you?" I said looking him in the eyes and trying to keep a straight face.

"I'm done," he gasped and stepped from the shower.

I smiled as I finished my shower, Carl grabbing his towel and fleeing the bathroom. I heard a few voices in the lounge and stepped out to get dry. Alan gave me a wicked look as I entered the lounge.

"What?" I tried to appear all innocent.

"Very naughty."

I giggled as I sat and dried my hair. "Well, I just told Carl, if you want to play naughty, so can he . . . so beware!"

"What do you mean?"

Alan was smiling at me. "Anything goes; he wouldn't have before, but now . . . "

"Anything goes. What does that mean?"

"I told him to help himself!"

Alan got up and walked toward the bathroom as Carl emerged from his room. "Rian do you still want to play?" asked Carl sitting himself beside me, quite cocky.

"Sure come on then." I said as I pulled my towel open revealing my naked body.

I turned toward Carl and gave him a kiss on the lips, expecting him to flee again. Carl began fumbling with his clothes and I stopped kissing and looked down.

"Shit!"

Carl had his cock out already and wasn't running away. I scrambled away from him, grasping my towel and falling to the floor. Carl had a huge smile now and I was the shocked one.

"You bastard!" I shouted as I burst into laughter.

Carl was dressing again. "Next time you want to fuck, don't just tease."

I had covered myself and lay against the sofa laughing, "Ok. Ok, I promise."

After we had all showered and dressed, me and Alan walked back to the car and drove home. Alan asked what I thought of his friends. I could only think of one.

"Carl is great."

"Carl?"

"Yes, he is really sweet and great fun. Anytime Alan, anytime."

"What does that mean?"

"If you want, I would, will, both of you."

"Rian?"

"If you fancy a threesome . . . invite Carl, no problem."

Alan laughed but I don't think he believed I was serious, so soon after meeting him. He didn't mention it until later that afternoon when we were having lunch in town.

"Rian . . . what you said earlier about a threesome?"

"Yes?"

"Were you serious?"

"Why?"

"Curious . . . that's all."

"Yeah right," I laughed loudly.

"Ok. Would you?"

I paused for a moment before replying, "Yes. I am quite sure I would."

"Rian, I don't want you sleeping with all my friends, that's not why I married you."

"And what about the party?" I replied sharply.

"I never told, or asked you to do anything. That was your decision."

"I know but . . . "

"No buts Rian."

"Alan, you encouraged me!"

"Rian. I don't give a shit. I didn't tell you to, it was your choice to fuck, not mine."

"So now I am wrong!"

"I never said you were wrong. I'm not bothered if you want to fuck, as we said, just don't do it behind my back."

"Why are you so angry?"

"I'm not; I just don't want you thinking you are here for the entertainment of all my mates."

"But you showed Carl the video."

"Ok, but that was a video and I only showed what you let me film."

"So you don't want me to fuck Carl, or don't want me to fuck anybody?"

Alan dropped his head, "Rian . . . if you want to, Ok, fuck who you want, it is up to you. I do care. Just remember that."

"Alan, I thought you liked me to play?"

"I do. Look Carl is Ok, he can keep his gob shut but stay away from the rest. Not sure some of them would keep quiet and I don't want my wife to be communal property."

There were a few minutes of silence as we both considered what had been said. "Alan, I understand what you mean about your friends. Not sure why these are different to the guys in Malaysia but I will behave."

"Rian . . . I don't want you to behave. I want you to be you, just don't be you with too many of my mates," Alan began laughing and I couldn't help but laugh too.

After lunch we wandered around town, doing some shopping. I was still worried that Alan didn't have a job and declined when Alan offered to by me even more clothes.

"No Alan I can't. Wait until you get a job darling."

"Don't worry about me, I'm sorted."

"You have a job?"

"Yes, sort of."

"What do you mean sort of?"

"I'll tell you later, just don't worry."

I gave him a hug. It was a huge relief. "Can we celebrate?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Anything you want!"

"Anything?"

"No, I want to do anything, you tell me to."

"What?"

"From now until breakfast, you name it, I will do it!"

Alan began to laugh and we continued to shop. Alan was still smiling to himself as I tried on various outfits. Eventually he called Carl on his phone and arranged to meet him in town.

"Ok, you want it, you can have it," he said grinning as he hung up.

I didn't bother asking him to explain. I had a really good idea what I had started. We wandered around a few more shops before heading off to meet Carl in the Toll bar. We actually bumped into him on the way there, so I carried on shopping while they had a chat. I had expected them to be talking about me and my offer to Alan but no; Alan was talking to Carl about some guy called Clarky and a business.

I didn't realize that Alan had told him until Carl suddenly asked in a voice everybody could hear, "What's all this about a threesome then?"

I nearly died, Carl had gotten the attention of everyone in the shop and I was hiding amongst the racks of clothes. Carl grabbed my hand and we quickly left the shop and ran into the street. I gave him a wallop but couldn't help laughing.

We made our way to the Toll bar and ordered drinks and food. I still hadn't forgiven Carl for his embarrassing outburst but I had calmed down.

"Carl, tell her to do something!" Alan said casually.

"Alan, I said anything you say."

"OK, Carl, tell me, then I will tell Rian."

"What? Anything?"

Alan nodded and the biggest, dirtiest grin appeared on Carl's face. "Anything, wow, well let me see, anything. Rian, I want you, to, eat up so we can go."

I was a little startled at Carl, so was Alan by his expression and a short while later we left the bar. Carl led us across town and I realized he had a plan. I was sure that Alan also knew what was going to happen. Carl's car was parked in a multi story car park and as we entered Carl went and spoke to some guys who were washing cars on the lower level. A few minutes later he returned, beaming and we collected his car. Carl could hardly contain himself as we drove back to the lower level and he parked beside the car wash.

"Ok, Rian, I want you to wash my car," he said, trying not to laugh.

"Fuck you!" I was livid.

"Rian, wearing only your underwear."

"What here?"

Carl nodded.

"Alan did you know about this?"

"Yes."

I sat back for a moment, there weren't too many people on this level but there were about four guys washing cars. "Hey how did you know I had underwear on?"

Carl glanced at Alan so I gave him a smack as I climbed from the car. There were big smiles from the car wash guys as we approached them.

"So is she going to do it?" one asked.

"She says so," Carl replied cheerfully.

We spoke to the guys for a few minutes while another car was finished and moved out of the way. Carl brought his car over to the wash area. "When you're ready," he muttered as he passed by.

I let out a sigh and looked around at the guys, who had all stopped and were leaning against walls or seated and ready to watch me. I gave a smile as I began to undress, placing my jacket, jumper and T-shirt on a table. I sat on its edge as I undid my jeans, slipping them off and then put my shoes back on. It was cold as I walked back to the car and they all cheered. I was dressed in a pair of black lacy French knickers and a very small lacy bra.

"Rian, better get a move on," Carl said nodding toward the elevators.

It was cold and I was trembling a little but I think that was more with excitement than anything else. I walked to the car, plunged my hand into a bucket of icy cold water and began to wash the car. I was suddenly freezing and I felt my skin grow taught. I was giggling as I worked my way around the car. Stretching as I washed the roof brought plenty of remarks from the guys. There seemed to be more and more people passing and most paused for a while, hardly believing their eyes.

My bra had gotten wet and the thin materiel could barely contain my tits which kept falling free. I was covered in foam and water and washing as quickly as I could. Several people commented they would have their cars washed if I would do it as I was. I laughed and declined. I was almost done but my bra was now hanging wide open, my tits out for everyone to see. I just wanted to get finished and had stopped looking around at my audience.

Finally, I threw the sponge into the bucket and turned to face the guys. I was soaked, my bra hanging around my neck but concealing nothing. I pulled it off as I walked back to my clothes, the guys all giving me some applause. One of the car wash guys handed me a small towel and I dried myself. I was stood amongst them, freezing cold and shivering while I put my T-shirt back on.

The car wash guys had been making some very suggestive comments while I was washing Carl's car but were now being very sweet. I tried to dry my panties but it wasn't going to work and there was no point putting dry jeans on over wet knickers. I looked around for some private corner. The towel I had, being little bigger than a hand towel was next to useless.

"Shit!" I muttered to myself.

"What's up?" asked Alan.

"My pants are wet!"

"Mine too!" added a young car washer and I fell apart laughing.

We were all in hysterics, partially because of the dry way he came out with it.

"Go on Rian, just get it over with," said Carl nodding toward my underwear.

I raised my eyebrows a little. "Do you want me to?" I whispered.

Carl, hesitated before replying, "Yeah, why not?"

I smiled and walked toward a car which shielded me from the people passing by. Keeping my back to them all, I quickly slid my pants down and stepped out of them. I ran the towel around my ass, trying to dry myself a little.

"Go on Rian!" shouted Carl.

"No!" my reply was short and blunt; I knew what he was suggesting.

"Come on, Rian; show the guys your box," Carl pleaded.

I burst out laughing and stumbled around as I tried to get a foot in my jeans. I grabbed my ass with my left hand pulled it apart lightly.

"Show it, don't just tease."

I stood and glanced back at them all. I was only a few feet away. "Ok here!"

I bent over, parting my legs slightly and pulled my ass wide with both hands. I could tell they could see everything by their gasps. I stood and turned to face them, displaying my pussy.

"Satisfied?"

I grabbed my jeans and pulled them on quickly, before rejoining them. The car wash guys all looked surprised I had shown my pussy or maybe that I had let Carl goad me. I said goodbye to the guys and got in the car, waiting for Alan and Carl to join me.

It was a funny drive back, to our car which was parked on the other side of town. When we arrived at the car park, Alan asked, "Are you coming with me or going back with Carl.

His tone was very casual but I was surprised at the question."Why, do I have a choice?"

"Rian, I just have to see Clarky. I could call in on the way back, if you want to go with Carl." His tone was much softer and not accusing as I had first thought.

"Ok, I'll go with Carl. We can have a fuck while we wait!"

Alan burst out laughing and gave me a little kiss."Whatever!" he said and he closed my door.

It took about fifteen minutes to get back to Carl's house and there was definitely an atmosphere. We carried my shopping inside and Carl made us coffee. I took off my jacket and jumper and slumped on the sofa. Carl came in with the coffee.

"Do you want a shower?"

"Sure! In a minute, yeah!"

I was looking at some of the things I'd bought that day when Carl suggested a fashion show. I giggled and agreed. There was a large collection of underwear, some, very sexy, a few dresses and various other outfits. I'd also purchased two pair of heels and a pair of calf length black boots.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" asked Carl.

"Err, fuck, go for a drink, then maybe fuck again."

Carl smirked, "So where do you want to have a drink?"

I laughed, "Carl can you call Alan for me?"

Carl looked bemused but dialled him. I took the phone but held Carl close, sharing the ear piece. "Hi Hun, are you going to be long?"

"I don't know, I'm still with Clarky. Got quite a bit to sort out."

"Ok, just wondered, me and Carl are going to have sex then go for a drink, is that ok?" I was trying desperately not to laugh.

Alan was laughing, "Ok Rian, have fun, I'll call you later."

"Alan, are you sure? Can I fuck Carl?"

"Rian, I am with Clarky. Do what you want baby, I'll call later."

I put the phone down and glanced at Carl without speaking, then walked into the bathroom, leaving the door ajar; although I didn't really expect him to follow.

I began running a shower as I undressed. I was already naked but put my T-shirt back on and went back into the lounge. I was going to pick up my clothes but they had already gone and so had Carl. I heard a noise and went into his spare room where he was laying the clothes on the bed. I stood in only my short T-shirt, aware that he could probably see my pussy. Carl looked me up and down then back at the bed.

"Shower."

I totted back to the bathroom, leaving the door open and stepped into the shower. I kept looking to see if he had come to the door but never saw him. Finally I stepped out and began drying myself, returning to the lounge with a towel around me as I dried my hair. I sat on the sofa opposite Carl, who was watching TV.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him and caught him glance over at me a few times. "Carl, do you want to?"

He glanced around smiling but didn't reply.

"Carl!" I jumped to my feet and grasped his hand. At first he declined and remained seated.

"Carl come with me. It's playtime." I was trying to be seductive but this time he didn't object and I led him into his bedroom.

As we entered, I turned, kissing Carl on the lips and he kissed back. It was a long, slow passionate kiss and I let my towel fall to the floor. I began fumbling with his clothes as our kissing became more passionate and less gentle. I pulled Carl's T-shirt over his head and ran my fingers through his chest hair. I dropped a hand to his waist and began to undo his jeans, Carl's breathing was short and quick as I undid his button and began to slide down his zipper.

We kissed again and Carl maneuvered us toward the bed where we fell. Carl kicked out trying to kick off his jeans but they would go no lower than his knees. I jumped up, pulling off his jeans and socks. Carl lay on his back and I motioned for him to hand over his boxers. As he slid them down, I pulled them off completely and climbed back onto the bed beside him. Carl was already erect and we rolled from side to side kissing and groping each other.

I rolled my body and straddled him, stroking his chest as he looked up at me nervously. I teased, rubbing my pussy against his crotch and rolling his cock under my body. I sat up on my knees, hovering over Carl's cock. I ran a hand beneath my body and grasped his cock, guiding it toward my clit as I lowered my body onto him. Carl's cock pressed against my lips. I allowed myself to drop onto him and he slipped inside. I slowly slid down his shaft, his cock filling my hole.

I began to raise and lower my body, very slowly at first as I made sure he could see his cock slide in and out of my pussy. We were locked together now and I was throwing my body down on his cock. Carl threw me back onto the bed and quickly guided his cock back into me. I raised a leg up over his shoulder and Carl began thrusting away, pumping into my body as hard as he could.

I was screaming with pleasure as Carl slammed his body against mine. Carl was fucking me at a frantic pace and my pussy was on fire. I put both my legs over Carl's shoulders as he continued to pump into me and after some fifteen minutes he still hadn't slowed down. I was howling now, as I reached orgasm but nothing seemed to slow Carl down.

"My god. Carl, fuck me Carl!"

My body felt as if it was going to explode as I came and I screamed shamelessly at Carl. I wrapped my legs around Carl's waist as I came again. I was shaking violently as I came this time and barely noticed Carl's face as he was about to cum.

"In me, I want it in me."

Carl thrust hard as he gave up his cum into my body. I felt his warm spunk enter my pussy and he collapsed on top of me.

"My god, you fucked me," I said gasping

"You fucked me first!" said Carl as he rolled off and lay beside me.

We both lay panting, exhausted from at least forty-five minutes of very intense sex. Carl sat up on the edge of the bed. "I can't believe we just did that!" his voice was somber.

"Don't worry Carl; it won't be the last time."

I had my hand between my legs trying to stop the cum seeping everywhere. Carl laughed as I waddled my way to the bathroom where I took another shower. Carl was waiting to take one as I came out. I asked why he hadn't joined me. Carl didn't reply and brushed past me.

I sat on the bed getting dressed and couldn't help wondering why Carl was being so quiet. I could only assume he was worried about fucking his best friend's wife. I giggled. I had wondered how much Alan had told him about us, now it seemed he had told him very little. It was comforting that Alan hadn't told everybody about what I get up to but I wanted some fun, teasing Carl first. I'd explain to him later.

Carl was sitting on the sofa and I flopped down beside him. He didn't look amused. "Carl darling," I ran my hand down his cheek.

"Rian," Carl snapped.

"Carl, I don't think you understand."

"Rian, I do. I've known Alan for more than thirty-two years, what the fuck have I done?"

I threw myself against the back of the sofa, well that put an end to any teasing. I walked over to the phone and called Alan. Carl was grimacing as I waited to connect.

"Hi darling, are you ok?"

"Sure, why is there a problem?"

"No, nothing at all. Are you coming to Carl's soon?" I glanced over to see Carl's expression and I beckoned him over to me.

"Be a while yet Rian. Still, got a lot to do, do you want to stay with Carl or get a taxi?"

"I think I will stay the night at Carl's,. He is quite good in bed." Carl stopped dead in his tracks.

"You have?"

"Yes."

"Ok, everything all right then?"

"Great, if you can make it we can have a threesome . . . hang on."

I handed the phone to Carl who was trembling. "Hi Al," said Carl quietly.

"Carl no problem matey. I'll explain everything later, should have before, sorry, she's really wild isn't she!"

"Too right, so no problem between us, Al, I would never."

"Shut the fuck up. I'm certain you enjoyed it, and there is no problem. I will explain later. Look after her for me, probably see you both tomorrow."