My First Week in England

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, see ya."

Carl put the phone down, a look of astonishment on his face. He brushed past me and slumped on the sofa, where I joined him. "Rian, did Alan know about this, before?"

"No, he didn't know we were going to fuck, probably expected it though."

"Expected it?"

"Well, I said I would like a threesome with you, and then, well that I would." I gave him a huge smile as I stood. "Come on Carl. Let's go get a drink. You really look like you need one."

Carl nodded and we got ourselves ready without another word. A few minutes later and we were heading out the door. We linked arms as we took the short walk into town. Carl wasn't objecting now but still appeared a little shocked. I was wearing all new clothes and had on a short black rah rah skirt, a short tight T-shirt and my calf length black boots, with a black shiny coat over the top. Carl relaxed a little as we moved from bar to bar and I thought I would explain a little, hoping to put an end to his worries.

In the next bar I guided Carl to a quiet corner away from anybody. "Carl, I'm sorry you got wound up earlier."

"No problem."

"Let me explain something."

"No need."

"Alan was my second boyfriend."

"So does that make me number three?" he asked sarcastically.

"No, probably number fourteen or fifteen," I replied abruptly.

"What?" Carl's mouth fell open.

"Alan gave me a freedom I never had before. Now I like to be naughty."

"You've slept with fourteen other men? Does Alan know?" he seemed more shocked than before.

"Carl . . . yes he does. If I told you everything, oh my god, but it is ok Carl, trust me."

"Rian are you a nympho?"

"No, I like to party sometimes. We both do and no one gets hurt."

"Ok, I knew Alan was a bit mad but never realised he married a wacko."

I started laughing and Carl gave me a smirk.

"Carl do you know what I really like?" I said cheekily.

"I daren't try and imagine," he said laughing loudly.

I quickly put my hands beneath my skirt and slid down my panties, causing him to choke on his beer. I held them out and handed them to him in view of a few people sitting around us, who all found it funny. Carl was stammering as he slipped them into his pocket.

"Rian, can I ask you something?" Carl was serious.

"Ok, what do you want to know?"

"Why . . . why would Alan let you sleep with other guys?"

I paused before replying. There were a few people around us and I was certain some were listening. "You know Alan, Mr proactive, fix the problem before it arises."

"Yes I know what he's like," Carl said smiling.

"Well he's had so many women. Done a lot of stuff. Well I hadn't. Alan was shocked when I told him. He didn't like it. He thought it was . . . well going to be a problem in the future."

Carl lowered his head, nodding and I continued, "Alan said I needed some experience, some life and he told me to live a little, go mad, party. He just asked I never do it behind his back."

"Sorry, I know what he's like, he was a slut and no shit, he knows how to party. I'm sorry Rian, I didn't know that you knew."

I leaned across and gave him a little kiss. I learned a lot about Carl in those few minutes and understood why he was closer than a brother to Alan. I felt uncomfortable with the people around us and we moved on to another bar. I was trying to behave myself. I didn't want to offend Carl and he had reacted a lot differently to how I had expected. I was thinking it might be better if I was to just take a taxi home. We went into another bar, called The Vault and after getting drinks, Carl went off to the bathroom. I thought I would tell him I was going home when he returned.

Carl came back and stood over me, "So are you staying or going?"

I was shocked. How did he know what I was thinking? "Not sure, maybe it is for the best." I said reluctantly.

"Rian, I understand now. Sorry but it just seemed strange, couldn't imagine doing anything like that with Alan's missus."

I sipped at my drink and tried to relax, the idea of going back to an empty house wasn't exciting me. I was getting up to go to the toilet when Carl said, "Put your pants back on."

I was about to ask why but just took them from his hand. "I'd like your skirt instead," Carl added as I was about to walk away.

I glanced back to see him give me a big smile, "Well you said you like to play."

I giggled and almost ran to the bathroom. I returned a few minutes later and slithered into the seat beside him, giggling like a naughty child. Carl had a huge smile and I passed my skirt to him under the table. Carl took it from me, laughing. I had to sit beside Carl because my coat wasn't that long and kept opening to reveal most of my thighs. Carl seemed to be very relaxed now and was soon suggesting we move on.

As we arrived at the next bar, Carl asked, "Rian, can I have that T-shirt as well?"

I couldn't help smiling at Carl's change. "Sure, now?"

"No, give it to me inside."

As I stepped inside I got a lump in my throat, Carl was grinning wildly. The bar was packed solid, barely enough room to pass through the place. I looked at Carl who was gloating. I asked where the bathroom was and Carl nodded in the direction across the room. I wandered off while Carl got the drinks. A few minutes later I stepped out of the bathroom, T-shirt in hand. It was a struggle to get back to the bar where Carl was waiting and I clung to my coat, worried it might be pulled open as I squeezed through the crowd.

I finally reached Carl and handed him the T-shirt, swapping it for a drink. Carl was nodding with a huge smile, "You do like to play naughty."

I giggled as we stood chatting and sipping our drinks, when Carl suggested yet another bar. "Another? and what do you want this time? I don't have much left."

"Come on," he said and Carl led us from the bar.

It was a bit cool with only the plastic coat on and I cuddled up to Carl. Luckily it wasn't too far to the bar and it was also a lot quieter. We got drinks and stood to one side of the bar.

"So can I have them?"

"What?" "Your knickers."

"Depends, is this the last bar?"

"Probably not," Carl laughed.

"Ok, when it is, let me know."

Carl stood grinning at me and it was obvious he was having a lot of fun now. I had my back to the main bar and I handed him my glass. Carl watched as I undid the buttons of my coat then took my drink from him. The coat had opened enough to reveal I only had panties on under it. I was facing Carl who had his back to a wall, so no one else could see me. Carl began playing, pulling the coat further and further open.

"Ok, last bar I announced and knocked back my drink."

I fastened my coat and Carl followed me from the bar.

The last bar we called at was down a few back streets and away from the busy town centre bars. We went inside and got drinks before Carl began egging me on. The bar wasn't as busy as most we had been to and I wandered off to the toilet. It was only a couple of minutes before I returned and once again handed Carl an item of my clothing.

Carl gave me a hug and shook his head, as I sipped at my drink. "I can't believe you're naked under that coat."

"Do you want a peek to make sure?"

"Not at the moment."

We were both grinning at each other and I had to ask, "So are we going to do it again, when we get back?" I was trying to sound seductive.

"Do what?" Carl replied with a positively confused look on his face.

"Fuck, stupid," I blurted.

I was a bit loud and got the attention of those around us. Carl was laughing at my recklessness and I began to blush, and daren't look around.

We had finished our drinks and decided to go back rather than have another. I began heading back across town but Carl led me off in another direction. I was giggling, thinking he would find some dark corner but I was wrong. Carl took me to the tram station which was still almost deserted.

"I thought you'd be warmer. It's only a short trip."

I laughed and gave him a hug. The tram arrived and we found an empty carriage. Before the tram was moving, I had opened my coat and sat opposite Carl.

"Take it off completely, just for a minute." Carl requested cheekily.

I didn't hesitate and threw it on the seat as I began running up and down the tram. Carl was in hysterics as we came to another station and the tram slowed quickly. I scrambled back to my coat as the tram came to a halt and about half a dozen people witnessed me fighting to put my coat back on. I hadn't even buttoned it when they began loading. I glared at Carl but couldn't be angry at him.

A few minutes later and we were getting off the tram. Carl met someone he knew on the platform and we stopped to speak for a few moments. I had my arm through his and was cuddling up to him and shocked Carl when I interrupted him and introduced myself as his new wife to be. The guy seemed to believe me and made a few silly jokes. We said goodnight and headed back to Carl's.

It was only a short walk until we arrived and I for one was glad, as I was absolutely freezing. Carl made us a cup of tea to warm up and I pinched one of his T-shirts. I just took off my coat casually and pulled on the T-shirt. I felt warmer immediately and snuggled up on the sofa. Carl eventually joined me and we sat laughing about the night. It had been great fun and Carl said he'd had a brilliant time watching me misbehave.

I took Carl's hand and pulled him from the sofa, leading him to his bedroom. Carl didn't object and once inside I removed the T-shirt and slid between the covers. Carl took his time undressing but eventually climbed in beside me.

"Carl . . . " I whispered in a soft voice but I could sense that Carl wasn't comfortable so I just snuggled up to him which he didn't seem to mind at all. I had a great night's sleep and we woke together the next morning. I insisted on having a shower together, which was more fun than erotic.

We were having breakfast when Alan arrived. I gave him a hug and a kiss before continuing to eat. Carl became very sheepish and I could tell Alan was winding him up by being distant. Carl was really quiet and I shook my head at Alan, asking him not to continue and Alan clicked on immediately.

"So did you guys have a good time last night?"

"Great," we replied simultaneously and laughed.

"What did you get up to?" Alan asked, pinching my breakfast.

"He kept taking my clothes off of me," I exclaimed.

Alan laughed.

"Your wife is crazy Alan," Carl said calmly.

"I know!"

I took a few minutes to tell Alan about the night before and how Carl had claimed an item of clothing at each bar we went to. Alan was laughing.

"I bet Rian loved that, Carl did you enjoy it?"

Carl paused a second before replying, "Yes, sure, it was a great laugh and she is so . . . " Carl hesitated.

"Sexy, yes I know, anyway."

Carl dropped his head.

"About you fucking my wife. I don't see a problem."

Carl's mouth fell open and he stood staring at Alan. "Alan. I don't know . . . "

"Carl, as I said, no problem."

I only had a T-shirt and a pair of Carl's boxers on. "Can we have a threesome now?" I enquired.

Both guys turned to me. "Well I want to do it, and it might help everyone relax."

"Rian you are mad," declared Carl.

"I know, now come here and give me some cock." I began chasing Carl around the table. Alan fell about laughing, as we ran faster and faster.

Suddenly Alan grabbed me and held me tight. "Carl come here; let me prove something to you."

Carl walked around to us, panting heavily as Alan grabbed at my boxer shorts and yanked them down. "Do her . . . honest."

I was leaning over Alan's knee my naked ass sticking in the air. I sensed Carl come closer as Alan continued to encourage him, "Carl just stick your cock in her, show me, I don't mind."

Carl didn't hesitate any longer and forced his semi erect cock into my pussy. Alan held me tightly as Carl began fucking me. After a minute or so Carl stopped and Alan released me.

"Is that it?" I bellowed.

Both Alan and Carl laughed at my obvious disappointment I glanced around and they were both smiling and looking relaxed.

"If you two don't want me, I'll find someone," I said angrily.

"Later, ok!" Alan interrupted and looked toward Carl, who eventually nodded in agreement.

"Rian what do you want to do today? Remember it is Sunday," Alan said trying to lighten things.

I sat down again and pecked at my food.

"Some flashing," I said like a petulant schoolgirl.

Alan nodded. Carl offered coffee and they began to talk about Alan's business venture with Clarky. It was great. I had two husbands now and they were both ignoring me.