All Comments on 'My Forced Gang Bang'

by rosasayer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the wrong term

The use of the wrong commonly accepted slang term for semen in this story indicates an author who isn't up on this kind of writting. The term is "spunk" which by all distionaries is a form of behivior. Seeing it otherwise ends reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why must idiots leave feedback?

Dear Author,

Ignore the idiot above, he obviously needs to spend more time reading those "distionaries" of his. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Why must idiots leave feedback?

Yeah, why did YOU leave feedback?

<P>

You said very little about the story. Mostly, you just slammed others for daring to have a different opinion, and, yet, THEY'RE supposed to be the idiots. Right. On what fucking planet?

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago
To the Anonymous ones....

First off, please refrain from bashing one another in an author's comments section. It's rude to both the author and other readers who wish to leave genuine comments concerning the story.

Secondly, Pete went to the bar and spoke with the three guys. Obviously he has some fantasy about being a cuckold and watching his wife get gang banged... hence he set it all up. Of course he got off on what was going on. It's not unusual for cuckold's to suck cock, especially if it's been inside their wife/girlfriend/woman/etc. And it's clear that he kept his cuckold fantasy a secret from his wife, which is why she was surprised that he was getting turned on by what was going on. She thought she was getting revenge on him by acting the whore. But in the end, she played right into his fantasy. So before you go bashing Rose for acting the whore and saying Pete is gay and should have beat the crap out of her, you might want to recognize what fetishes are coming into play in the story.

rosasayer.... *warm smile* Very lovely little story. It could use a little polish with keeping the guys names right for what they are doing, but otherwise very good story. Don't worry about comments that don't have to do with the story as much as they do about the reader's own hang-ups. Keep writing. You have an audience that fits your style. *smiles*

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Almost

A bit rushed. Writer could have added more details, more build up. Having the studs turn her on. She had been drinking so she had a built in excuse. Old Pete learned to enjoy sucking cock. All three young studs should have made him do it. Maybe swallowing a load or two. Then after he is let free by his hot wife, she should have made him eat her creampie pussy and ass. Then lick her tits clean too. Also make Pete promise to support her choices and set up another hot gang bang for the next day and evening. Turn him into the cuckold slut he wants to be. Maybe introduce him to chastity and panties.

shatterstrapshatterstrap8 months ago

Fun start. I’d like to read some further adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous