My French Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jacques plunged his cock inside her, pushing her body forward, pushing her down onto my cock, pushing me deeper into her mouth. I cried out as her teeth grated down my cock, as she sucked on me, drawing me towards her throat. As she sucked on me, I reached up to lick on her pussy again, flicking my tongue across her clit and pussy as Jacques slid his cock into her, his balls catching me every so often as they swung heavily beneath his cock.

I reached between us for her breasts, holding them, squeezing them, rubbing and pulling on her rock hard nipples. As Jacques fucked her harder and faster, our movements sped up to match his. Maria sucked my cock harder, her teeth and lips holding me tight as I slipped deeper and deeper into her hot, wet mouth.

I pulled on her nipples, making her cry out with pleasure. I sucked on her pussy lips, and toyed with her clit with my tongue, watching as Jacques cock ploughed into her, occasionally catching my mouth or tongue, his hot, hard flesh tasting of his wife's delicious juices.

Maria came first, not caring who heard her as she dropped my cock and cried out, the fucking she was getting, the toying with her clit and pussy, her breasts and nipples, sending waves of pleasure through her. As she cried out, Jacques grunted and drove his cock into her. I watched as his body tensed and his balls tightened as he pumped his cum inside her.

When my cock had dropped from her mouth, Maria had grabbed me and started to wank me furiously. But as my cum shot from me, she sank her mouth back over the head of my cock and sucked everything I had to offer from me.

We separated slowly, and I watched as Jacques and Maria kissed, sharing the taste of my cum as their tongues explored sensually. I watched them as they knelt opposite each other, Jacques cock still semi erect and slick with Maria's juices, her body flushed with excitement, his cum wet on her pussy and thighs. I automatically reached for my cock, stroking gently as I watched them as I took in this unexpected turn of events. When they broke their kiss, they turned to me, huge smiles on their faces.

"Let me," Maria murmured, reaching for me as he husband watched on.

It seemed like only seconds later that I was hard again, but in reality it was long minutes during which Maria touched and stroked me, before licking and sucking on my growing cock, all the time my hands roaming over her sexy body. Jacques reached for her too, joining me in caressing her. Maria reached out for his stiffening cock, wanking him gently as she leant over me, sucking me, her ass in the air, our two cocks so very close together.

Jacques cock was darker than mine, and slightly curved, but otherwise we were much the same as Maria made sure that we quickly became how she wanted us – long, hard and thick.

I lay on my back, and pulled Maria to me. She sat over me, her legs each side of my body, and held my cock upright. Jacques was kneeling beside me, his heavy cock in his hand as he watched his wife rub the head of my cock against her pussy. I felt her heat and wetness on me as she slowly sunk her body down onto my cock.

I groaned out loud as she took me inside her body, until I was buried deep, her pussy pressed hard to me, moulded around every ridge, every vein, of my throbbing cock. I reached for Maria's breasts as she began to move slowly up and down on me, as my hips moved to her rhythm, driving our bodies together.

Jacques knelt up beside her, and reached for her head, pulling her towards him and pushing his cock into her willing mouth. He reached behind her with one hand to toy with her ass, while he held her head to his cock with the other hand, his fingers entwined in her hair.

The tent was quiet apart from our soft groans, and the wet sound of sex, of my cock driving faster and faster into Maria's wet pussy, of Jacques cock fucking her sweet mouth. Our movements became faster, harder, more urgent as our need for release grew.

I think I came first, my cum pouring into Maria in thick jets. She pressed down hard on me, the feel of my cum squirting inside her taking her over the edge. She clawed at my chest as her climax filled her body, as Jacques sent his cum into her mouth. She reached a hand out to his balls, squeezing them as she sucked his cum from him, as her pussy milked my cum from me, as we all cried out together.

This time Maria kissed me, her body hard against mine as she lay on top of me, as Jacques caressed her. I could taste his cum as I kissed her slowly, passionately, our tongues playing together. She rolled off me, and held Jacques, before cuddling back up to me, her hand cradling my still wet cock. We held each other for a few more minutes, knowing that I would have to leave her, leave them, shortly.

After that, the rest of the day seemed to drag on. All I could think about was them, and of the next afternoon when we could be together again. I had seen Jacques and Maria go out, which had sort of made things easier. But just the thought of her sent the blood racing to my cock, and I knew I wanted to be with her, with them, again, no matter how wrong it was. I couldn't help myself.

It was quite late when they got back. It was a warm evening, and I was outside having a last glass of wine before following Annie and the children to bed when they pulled up in their car. As they got out, Maria flashed me a dazzling smile before saying something to Jacques.

As she came around the car, I saw that she was wearing a tight vest top that clung to her breasts and showed off her nipples, and a short, flared skirt that barely covered the bottom of her ass. She knew I was watching as she walked the few paces to the tent, Jacques in front of her, her ass swinging from side to side.

As she reached the tent, she dropped down onto all fours, her ass pointing at me, and began to follow Jacques inside. She didn't need to be on all fours, and I knew that it was just for me, because now I was looking directly at her naked ass as her already short skirt rode up. She looked at me over her shoulder, smiling that delicious smile again, before going further into the tent, her ass rocking from side to side, her pussy lips now clearly pouting at me.

I almost dropped my glass in my haste to get up, to go to her, my cock now a massive bulge in my shorts. Ignoring all else, I ran across to their tent and followed Maria inside, dragging my hard cock out of the top of my shorts even before I reached them.

I almost bumped into her as they had both stopped just inside the tent. Jacques was sat facing me as I turned into the tent, his legs out straight and his arms behind him supporting his weight. Maria was on all fours in front of him, her lips already wrapped around his thick cock, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked wetly on his cock, her ass in the air.

I moved quickly behind her, Jacques grinning at me as I flipped her skirt up to leave her ass totally naked. She opened her legs a little more, showing me her wetness, her swollen lips, her wanton pussy. I shuffled closer and drove my cock into her, grabbing her hips and pulling her onto my rigid cock.

Her cries as my cock plunged into her as deep as I could reach were muffled by her husbands cock. I pulled out as much as I dare, and then drove back into her again and again, pushing her down onto Jacques cock, making us all cry out. She grabbed his shaft, holding him tight, her hand stopping his cock from disappearing any deeper into her mouth as I fucked her hard.

Her pussy was hot and wet and tight, and it seemed like only seconds before she lifted her head away from Jacques cock and cried out that she was cumming, only seconds before her body tensed and then relaxed as her orgasm sent wonderful tremors of pleasure through her body. I held her tight, fingering her little puckered ass as she moaned and cried out, my cock buried in her pussy, her head in Jacques lap.

Gradually she recovered, and began sucking on his cock again. I fucked her slowly, wanting to cum, needing to cum, but wanting to make it last, perhaps sensing that our time together was coming to an end. She pushed her ass back against my finger. I teased her some more, rubbing at the little ridges of flesh, wanting to fuck her there. I looked at Jacques. He nodded slowly.

I pulled my cock out of Maria's pussy and pulled her hips down a little, quickly rubbing my cock head against her ass, hoping that my juices were enough wetness for us. She stopped still as she realised what I wanted to do, and then moaned as I pressed my cock head hard against her.

At first, nothing happened, but then – with an almost audible "pop" – she relaxed and my cock head shot into her. She screamed, in pain, in pleasure, her cries muffled by Jacques. He held her tight as I pushed against her again, as an inch of my cock, and then two, and then more, disappeared inside her.

She felt hot and tight and unbelievably sexy. I leant forward again, and slowly my cock buried itself inside her. I held still, letting her get used to me, before easing out of her, and then sliding back into her again, slowly, carefully. She wiggled her ass against me, moaning softly.

"Fuck me," she told me.

And so I did, slowly at first, but then harder and faster, knowing that I wouldn't be able to last long as my balls slapped against her wet pussy. I felt her pushing her fingers into her pussy, and rubbing them along my cock as I fucked her ass, as she fucked herself, as she sucked on Jacques, as he toyed with her nipples.

In the end, my orgasm exploded with out warning. I threw my head back and cried out as I sent jets of cum deep into her ass. I pulled out and sent more cum arcing up onto her back, and then onto her ass and pussy. Her fingers were a blur as they pumped into her pussy, as she came again.

Jacques pulled his cock from her mouth and dragged her around, quickly driving his cock into her as she clung to me, as we kissed, our lips crushed together, his cock sending more pleasure through her body, and then more cum into her.

She clung to me as Jacques cuddled her from behind, his cock still inside her, his hands on her breasts. She kissed me softly, knowing that I had to go. I pulled my shorts up, my cock still covered in cum, in her juices, her body still splattered with my cum.

She kissed me again, softly, lovingly.

"Thank you" was all she said as I left.

I was up early the next morning, unable to sleep. I opened the curtains and looked out. I stared blankly, not quite taking in the open space in front of me. The car had gone, the tent, Jacques – and Maria. I felt stunned, empty, not quite believing it.

It was over as suddenly as it had started.