All Comments on 'My French Vacation'

by kat4funn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot and Horny

You can sure write describing how you get fucked. I hope this is true because I would love meeting a hot little nympho like you sometime. Thanks for the great story and keep writing.

jackogjackogover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I loved your story with all the naughty details. Very well told. I would love to have pictures of YOU - if you are serious about sending photos. I am anxious to read about the rest of your French Vacation.

Keep up the wonderfully explicit writing!

Jackog

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!! Hot!! Hot!!

Kat, Loved your story, as did my wife and daughter. They love it when I find a nympho like you and bring home for them, and a few friends to enjoy. Your story is great inspiration, and has given us an idea for one of our next orgies. Thanks!

lays_69lays_69over 10 years ago
Jerks.....

Hey Kat.

Please finish the story. Do not worry about the English professors who are to chicken to leave there user names and sign in anon. It is a true story jerks not English 101. Get a life. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot story

You are exactly what every guy would dream of running into. A hot slut who loves sex. Thanks for posting such a great story.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 4 years ago
Goddess

You are so wonderful

kat4funnkat4funnover 4 years agoAuthor
photos

Love to send you guys some photos if you leave an email to where to send them. Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. Kisses Kathryn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kathryn ,this story is ace, as are all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous