My French Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers

That's when I blurted, "Wait Juri what is this Sugar you are talking about?" After my Vegas gang bang from taking spice, I was now apprehensive about adding things to my drink.

The bartender took what looked like a mini sugar cube and gave it to me. He told me to suck on it. I put it in my mouth and it tasted like sugar. I was such a fool for barking like that and now felt it was safe. The bartender said he puts them in the drinks to give it a sweeter taste; the girls seem like them and buy more drinks. As he was making the drink for me, I turned and looked at the room.

The place was somewhat crowded but not packed because there were empty tables. I only counted about 6 average looking girls who were bouncing around different tables. A few more chubby girls were sitting at tables with two or three guys. The skimpy clad pretty girls were sitting on guys laps, kissing as the guys fondled them. There were a lot more guys then girls, but it seemed like everyone was having fun. Then I saw it. The couple that was kissing got up and walked to the back of the room. I saw a big guy standing in front of a dark doorway. The guy gave him some money and he looked at a laptop computer. He told them something and they went in. A few minutes later another couple did the same thing. Turning to Juri, I asked him what was going on back there. He asked if I wanted to find out. I Answered NO!

He chuckled and replied, "I bet you will later. And you'll be begging me to go there."

By this time the drinks came. I had my double Martini with two cubes of sugar in it and he had a glass of red wine. He helped me off the stool and we walked over to one of the open booths. We sat there for some time, until the tall black guy playing music for the girls dancing on stage, came over. He asked who I was. Juri introduced me as Kathryn and he was Jacques. He took my hand and kissed it and said I was very beautiful or in French, "Tres Belle". I heard those words often during the night and on the trip.

The booth was made for four people with a small table in front, which gave plenty of leg room. He slide in tightly next to me and put a hand on my crossed legs. He tried to converse in English when talking to me, but I had a hard time understanding him. Smiling, I turned to face him as he explained the club. As he did, I uncrossed my legs. While intently listening to him talk about the club, he gently massaged one leg as I slightly spread them apart. I did understand him telling me how soft and smooth they were.

Since he was the owner, this is the summary of what he said. The girls pay a fee, like Juri did for me, to work at the club. It's anything goes from dancing, to behind the curtain groping, and sex in the backrooms. He was adamant that there would be no sex behind the curtains. Then he laughed and added that making a guy cum without penetration is allowed. He mentioned that the girls make their own prices, but no one gets less than 200 euros for sex. Then he laughed and said I could get more if I want. Afterwards, he carried on a lengthy conversation in French with Juri about me. He kept his hand on my leg and slowly spread them wider apart, until I had a knee up on the seat.

Looking down at my exposed panty he said, "You are tres belle, aren't you Kathryn? I know you'll be very well received at my club and want to return. I'm sure my patrons will enjoy your belle."

Reaching between my legs he touched my pussy by moving the panty to the side. I loudly sighed with uncontrollable sexual urges as he played with my clit. I was becoming so hot and horny from his fingering. Then he said with his French accent, "I see the Sugar is working very well on you Kathryn. That means you'll immensely enjoy yourself and be very popular tonight too. So let's get you noticed so you can start enjoying the many attributes of my club."

I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and enjoyed his fingering, until he suddenly stopped. Then I opened my eyes and he was smiling. Taking my hand, he began to drag me out of the booth. As he did, he told me it was time for my dance. He laughed when he stated that I would be very busy, once guys got a glimpse of my beauty.

I just answered, "Okay." But as I stood, it was like I was high on something and a little light headed. My body was very hot and I was so freaking horny. I stopped for a moment to get balanced. Leaning against the table, Juri asked if I was okay. I smiled and suddenly everything was fine. Jacques took my hand and slowly walked me to the stage. As he did, he told me that I was probably very fervent by now and really wanted sex. Oh my God! How did he know that? Giggling I asked him how he knew my state of being. He laughed and told me by how hot my pussy felt.

When we got to the stage, he put his arm around me and whispered, "This is a perfect place for you to just let go and enjoy yourself. Don't hold back. The club is created for girls like you."

Since no one was on stage for a while, guys started to crowd around as they saw me standing waiting to go up. Jacques took the microphone and announced me. He told everyone it was my first time at the club and being in Paris. I was an Americana looking for excitement and wanted to please French men. When the music started, he motioned for me to go on stage. Suddenly the bright spot light was turned on, as I walked up the ramp to the platform about three feet above.

I was becoming so passionate and very hot in between my legs. Nothing else mattered except satisfying those urges I now seem to have dominating my senses. Looking out at the crowd of guys staring up at me, just inspired me to make them all horny, like when I send my nude photos out to guys. As I sensually wiggled my booty, they cheered, which made me more enthusiastic to show more.

With my back to the crowd, I untied my dress and stepped out of it. Walking to the pole, I spread my legs apart, leaned forward to hold on to the pole, propped up my ass and wiggled it to the music. I'm sure the G-string was imbedded in me, so they could see my pussy. Suddenly I heard in English, to come over to him. I turned and looked at this older balding guy, holding up a twenty. So I sauntered over to him, knelt in front of him and reached for the money. But instead he made come closer. Then he put it in under my G-string and began touching my pussy. It felt so good him fingering me and didn't care that others could see. He said stuff in French to the guys around him. Then another guy asked me to come over to him. I kissed the guys forehead and walked over to the next guy. He wanted to do the same thing. As I went from one guy to the next, I was becoming very aroused. The last guy had me turn on all fours and push back into his face. Then he moved the G-string off my pussy and began touching me. I looked back, when I felt another set of hands on me. The guy next to him moved over to look at my wet opening and played with me too. I wiggled my ass and moved away. Standing, I danced around for another minute until the music ended.

Bending over to pick up my dress, guys threw more cash on the stage. They cheered as I left. Once I dressed, Juri was waiting for me behind the stage. Jacques said something about my availability to the crowd and the balding guy came over to me. He handed Juri some money and took my hand. He told me that I made him so horny and wanted me to take care of his enlargement. So we went to the center of the curtains and walked through the opening.

Behind the curtains, were a series of 8 lounge chairs with curtains separating them. As we walked by the chairs, there were girls doing all kinds of sexual things to guys. We finally found an empty chair at the end. We stood in front of it and he put his arms around my neck and untied on dress. With my breast exposed he began massaging them and kissing them. His head was buried on them as the music started. His hands dropped to my hips, as he pulled the dress off me. I stepped out of it, as he sat in the Lazy Boy type of lounge chair. He pulled me on top of him. With his mouth buried on my breast one hand went right for my wet slit. He gently rubbed my clit and I sat up straddling the chair. I moved up closer to his face as he continued fingering me, but now pushed two fingers in my hot wet hole. That immediately sent shivers through my body and felt amazing. I moved with pleasurable abandonment until the song ended.

Pushing me off him so I was standing over him, he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down until his hard throbbing cock was standing at attention. There was a low in the music, as he pulled me on top of it. My wet pussy was now rubbing up against his hard small cock. He said something in French, as he pushed me down on top of him. His cock fit nicely imbedded with my vaginal lips surrounding it and felt so wonderful tantalizing my clit, as I moved back and forth on it. As the music began to play, he had his hands on my hips and kept telling me something. I guess he wanted me to fuck him and slid that cock into me. I would have loved doing so, but Jacques told me no sex. He then said 200 euros to fuck me. I tried to say no, but it suddenly slipped into my very wanting hot hole. Oh that felt so good in me. So I answered oui (wee, meaning yes). As I bounced up and down, I tried to be quiet with my moaning. Suddenly I shook with an orgasm and that felt fantastic. When the music stopped, he pumped me faster and then I felt him exploding in me.

His hot cum was dripping out of me, as he pushed me off. Quickly, he pulled up his pants and got up. He picked up my dress and handed it to me and gave me the extra euros. I didn't know this at the time, but we needed to leave the area before the next song started or he would be charged for that song. As we left, I could feel his cum dripping down my legs. Dropping me off at our booth Juri and another guy was sitting together. He asked me how it went and I handed him the money without saying a word. Then I quickly walked to the restroom to clean up.

When I returned, this overweight guy sitting with Juri took my hand. Juri had me lean over to him and he whispered, "I hope you're ready for a good dicking. He paid 400 to fuck your hot little pussy. It is still nice and hot, isn't it?"

Unfortunately, I still wanted sex in the worst way and it didn't matter on what they looked like as long as they had a hard throbbing cock. So I smiled and answered, "Oui."

After the fat guy stood, he put his hand around my waist and guided me toward the back corridor. Stopping at the entrance, he handed the big guy a twenty. He took the money and looked at his tablet screen. Looking up at me, he smiled and said something about room 7. As we walked in, he patted my ass and said to have fun. The fat guy told me he heard about my need for having sex with lots of French men and wanted to be first. I didn't tell him that he would be second.

As we went by the rooms, they were divided like the chairs with curtains. I could hear lots of moaning and sounds of pleasurable sex coming from inside them. When we came to room seven, he opened the curtain and I walked in. The room was tiny with a small mattress covered in a plastic sheet on the floor against the back wall. The aroma of sex was evident throughout. There was one small armless chair at the foot of the mattress and a trash can that had some used condoms in it. On the floor next to the bed were a box of Kleenex and a bowl of condoms. I always thought of myself as a classy woman, but being in this room made me feel like cheap whore. Unfortunately, the sexual craving between my legs made me not care.

With me being in front of him, the guy put his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. He whispered about how gorgeous I was. He kissed my neck and untied my dress. I helped it off me and stepped out of it. Then he turned me around to look at me. I was smiling and swaying to the music. He took his hands and pulled down my panty and I bent forward to take it off over my shoes. Then he pulled me close to him and buried his head in my boobs, as his one hand reached for my wet slit. He rubbed it for a few minutes then walked me over to the bed. Pushing me down, I fell awkwardly on my ass onto something wet with my legs spreading wide open. He laughed and told how he was going to enjoy himself. As I moved off the splattered area, I looked at him with a huge lusty grin.

He walked toward me and I moved to kneel straight up. When he reached me, I went immediately for his pants buckle that was hidden under his big belly. I unbuckled it and unzipped his pants. He quickly pulled them off, as he took off his shoes. His boxers had a bulge protruding so I pulled them down. His thick small cock exploded in my face. I took it in my mouth and began sucking on it. As I did, I slurped and moaned like I was enjoying him.

After a few minutes, he pushed my head off his cock and said, "Not yet Kathryn. I want to fuck you for a long time before I cum in your mouth. I took a pill, so I should stay nice and hard for a while."

He knelt down, grabbing my breast and yanking on my nipples. It hurt a little, but also made them standing erect. Then he took a condom from the bowl and put it on. Lying on his back, I straddled him and took his cock. Positioning it at my wet pussy entrance, I slowly set down on him. Oh my god! It felt so good going into me. It began quenching my hot pussy and felt incredible.

I closed my eyes and sat straight up running my hands through my hair. I began moaning how good he felt in me, but I wasn't lying this time. As I kept bouncing up and down, he roughly played with my boobs. That just turned me on more. I was loudly moaning in pleasurable ecstasy for a long time, until I came with a fantastic orgasm. Oh what a great feeling. After I stopped shaking, he told me to get on all fours.

Jumping off, I moved so he could enter me doggy. Reaching back for his cock I helped guide it back into me. Once he was all the way in, he ordered me to start fucking his cock. I began to move slowly back and forth, as he didn't move. When I sped up, he grunted and said, "Oh that's it Kathryn. Fuck my cock like the Americana whore you are. Oh yes it feels so good, doesn't it?"

I just moaned as he took my hips and began pounding in and out of my pussy faster and faster. As he thrust forward, the sound of his fat stomach slapping against my ass making music. The faster he fucked me; the belly slapping became more pronounced. Combined with our moans of pleasure, it became a symphony of sex. Faster and faster he enjoyed fucking my pussy for what seemed like eternity, but was actually about 20 minutes. I came twice more during that time. Suddenly he pulled out and told me to open wide. I fell on my back as he knelt over me and began unleashing a huge load of thick semen. When he finished it almost covered my face. It took me some time to wipe it off. Then we got dressed and left.

Once back with Juri, he smiled at me and told me that I needed to clean up better. He took a napkin and whipped some cum from my hair. So I left for the restroom again. When I finished and was returning, I ran into a group of 4 guys who spoke English. The guy I walked into grabbed me so I wouldn't fall. When our eyes met, it was like magic. He was very handsome. He asked if I was okay. I smiled and nodded I was. Turning to his friends, he told them that I was very beautiful and he didn't need to look at any other girls. His friends talked him into checking out the place first. So he asked my name and I said it was Kathryn. He said his name was Scott. As I walked back to Juri, I turned a few times to look back at him. He was watching my every move.

Juri had another Martini waiting for me. He said I probably could use it. I did drink it faster. As we sat there for some time, the heat in my pussy returned with a vengeance. Fidgeting, I was now overly horny for sex again. A guy came over and we went behind the curtain. His fingering relieved some of the heat between my legs, but what I needed was a nice hard cock in me. As I walked past the stage Jacques grabbed and told me it was time for another dance. So up I went. When I finished, Scott was standing looking at me. I quickly walked past him, but he stopped me and asked how much to get me back in one of the rooms. I didn't say anything, but took his hand over to Juri. Juri told him 400 euros and an extra 50 if I wanted anal sex too. He told him that I was a full service girl and would do anything he wanted. So Scott gave him 450, took my hand and off to a room we went.

Just like the other room, the scent of sex was pungent as we entered. He turned to me and asked if I spoke English. Oh my! He thinks I'm French, so I answered just a little. As he stood in front of me, I untied my dress and let it fall to the floor. He looked at me with a devious grin. He told me that he was going to have fun fucking me and wanted to dump his loads in each of my holes. I answered, no and pointed to the bowl of condoms. Then he asked if he could cum in my mouth instead. I lowered my eyes and sheepishly said Oui. Walking over to him I began unbuckling his belt and let this huge thick cock out. I wanted him so bad and needed to feel that big thing in me. My hot pussy was dripping, desiring him. So I began sucking on him as he played with my body. When he finally put me on my back and entered my wanting pussy, I moaned in ecstasy the relief his cock gave my burning hole. I mumbled, "Oh fuck me Scott!"

We fucked for almost an hour. He came twice and did squirt his loads in my mouth. When finished, he told me that I was the best little whore he has ever fucked. Taking my panty he sniffed it and asked if he could have it for a souvenir. I nodded he could. Thanking me, we walked out together. I immediately went to the rest room to clean up. My face was drenched in cum and I could feel guys staring at me as I walked there. On my return I saw Scott bragging to his friends and showing him my panty. They looked at me with lusty expressions.

Anyway, I could write a whole book on this night, but should just summarize the rest of the club events. I had sex again in a few minutes with one of Scott friends. When I returned, I dance on stage without a panty. The place was now packed, so I had a huge crowd of guys watching me. It gave me such a rush of adrenalin from all of their cheering that I danced for two songs. After that, I went behind the curtains again four times in a row, but only gave nice blow jobs. I was back in the sex rooms 3 more times and one more dance on the stage during the rest of the night. My night came to an end around 3 am, after my last sex room encounter.

Juri told me I was a natural, as we walked out of the club. He said Maurice will be happy to know how I loved the night. Actually, I did immensely enjoy myself, but don't know why I was constantly so hot and horny. Although, being that way, gave me many orgasms and I loved making guys happy and feeling cum splattering on me. Scott was the highlight of my night. I loved a handsome hunk fucking me, but a hard cock was really all I needed to quench the uncontrollable sexual appetite that had engulfed me.

When we walked to the street, the cab with the Middle Eastern guy was waiting for us. I got in and sat in the middle of the back seat. Juri sat next to me and pulled up my dress. Then he told me to spread my legs apart for the cabbie. The driver looked in his rear view mirror with a huge smile on his face. Then they talked and it seemed like the driver was happy with what was said. As he drove, he kept looking back at me. I smiled every time he looked in the mirror. The driver asked Juri something and he answered 6. That seemed to make him happy.

Once we got to Maurice's apartment the cab driver, parked in the narrow alley next to the apartment. Juri got out and I went to leave to, but instead the driver came in the other door. As Juri rolled down the window, he closed the door behind him. I looked up at him and he whispered, "Taking you, is the reason he waited for us Kathryn. I bet you are still a little hot for another fuck, now aren't you?"

kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers