My French Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers

I didn't get to answer, as the cabbie grabbed me closer to him. His fingers immediately touched my wet hot pussy. So Juri was right. I still was somewhat horny and doing one more guy probably would feel good too. I moved closer so he could finger me better. He said something, sat down on next to me and undid his pants. He pulled them down to his ankles but didn't take them off. Then he motioned for me to sit on him without taking off my dress. Taking a condom he put it on. Pulling up my dress to my waist, I straddled him on my knees and guided his long cock into me. He moved the material off my boobs and played with them as I bounced up and down. It felt wonderful being fucked again and after some time, I built up to another orgasm. As I shook, the cabbie pushed me off and laid me on my back. Taking one leg, he pushed it up on the back of the seat with my other leg on the floor for balance. Kneeling in front of me, he pushed himself back in. I love the feeling of a cock being impaled in me and sighed with pleasurable acceptance.

I closed my eyes and began enjoying him fucking me. I put a hand over my head to stop it from plowing into the side of the door. The other hand I had on my breast tantalizing my nipples. As he continued driving himself in and out of me for a long time, I suddenly sniffed smoke. Leaning my head back, I opened my eyes and saw Juri looking in the window watching me getting ravished. In between his cigarette puffs, he had a devious smirk as he watched me moving with the cabbie's thrusting. Suddenly our eyes met. He smiled at me and whispered, "You look like you are really enjoying yourself."

As the cabbie suddenly started to ravish me faster and faster, all I could do was smile back in between my moans of ecstasy. His devious expression was a sign of approval and I could tell by looking at him that he enjoyed watching me being fucked. So I closed my eyes to relish in the sexual bliss I was experiencing.

After some time the cabbie said something to Juri and he told him Oui. Suddenly, he pulled out of me, took off the condom and stuck his cock head just inside of my wet open hole. Then he began to spew his cum inside my pussy. Oh I just love that feeling of cum being squirted in me, no matter who it is. After finishing his many squirts, I lay there on my back, as the cabbie knelt next to me. He placed his cock on my dress and wiped it clean. As he pulled up his pants, he thanked me and got out. The door was left open, so I slowly squirmed out. Once outside the cab, I pulled down my dress and began walking to the back of the taxi. Juri was waiting for me with that smirk on his face, as the cab quickly sped away.

As we walked to the apartment, Juri told me of how pleased he was with my abilities and guys were talking about me all night. He mentioned that Jacques wants me to come back and he'll only charge me 100 euros instead of the normal fee, if I fuck him too. Just let him know in advance so he can advertise me. I 'm guessing I was a well-received at my first sex club of the trip. Then he chuckled, mentioning that the Sugar was the real catalyst for my desires.

As the cabbie's cum was starting to ooze out of me, I held Juri's arm tightly and leaned my head on his shoulder. I guess I was finally tired from the hours of pleasure I experienced and it was only my first night in Paris. When I finally made it to bed, I fell asleep wondering what new endeavors I had waiting for me.

The next day, I got up around 10 am and found a note on the kitchen counter. It said, "Good morning Gorgeous. I have errands to run today, so here is some of money. Spend it anyway you want and have a good time site seeing. I'll be back around 7 pm and will take you on a Seine cruise for dinner."

There were six hundred euros next to the note. So I took a long shower, dressed in red shorts and a white sleeveless sheer blouse with a bra on and went site seeing on this hot humid day. I was a little hung over, but a few aspirin, a large cup of delicious French coffee and a chocolate croissant, perked me right up. As I visited the museum of Monet Water Lilies, I ran into Scott again. He saw me and walked toward me after calling my name. My heart was racing and I had a lump in my stomach as he approached.

To be continued.............

So that is the story of my first day in Paris. I hope to continue writing many more adventures of my vacation, but only if I have enough feedback from writing me with comments. I love reading them. I'll even write you back with some photos of the trip. Hopefully you won't want to miss the next part to my sex vacation and desire me to tell more. I've was a very naughty girl.

Kisses Kathryn

kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers