My Freshman Year Ch. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he said it is now time to tongue her asshole as he ran his tongue around her hole spreading her girl juice. Then Amy gasped as he slid his tongue right inside her. He wiggled it around as he buried his nose inside her vagina. He held his breath as his lips were pressed against her asshole, tongue fucking her asshole and his nose stuck up between her pussy lips. He told her to squeeze his tongue with her asshole. She then let out an intense cry and was consumed into a more intense orgasm. I was wishing it was me that was laying there. He pulled his tongue out of her asshole, but she was so relaxed it gaped open a little.

Bill looked at me and said it is now my turn to help him deflower your roommate, just like she help me deflower you. Both of you will always have this special bond with each other. How many roommates have watched and even helped each other lose their virginity? So now he wants me to eat out my roommate so I can get to know her body as well as he does so we can discover our bodies sexually. Then he had me straddle and sit on his right leg like I had done earlier tonight with the twins, my wet pussy and clit pressed against his leg running wonderful vibrations through me. He had me play with her clit then guided my fingers into her vagina as he showed me where her G spot was and had me massage it to orgasm. Wow, I really couldn't believe I made Amy cum like that, feeling her vagina pulsating around my fingers felt so good. Then he helped me finger her asshole to another orgasm. When he guided my fingers into both of her holes he said, feel the difference in her holes. You see, a girl's asshole is tighter then her vagina and is to be taken slowly and gentler. In fact I love feeling both of a girl's holes because every girl feels different and I get to feel how different each of you feel inside. Then he told me to eat out her pussy and I spread her pussy lips and Bill told me to lick her slit. That is when I realized that I liked eating out shaved pussies better than hairy ones from eating out the twins shaved pussies earlier tonight. Shaved pussies are softer and slick with the hairless lips all exposed and even tasted better with no hair to get in the way. Bill had me suck and lick her clit to orgasm, then move down to her vagina just like she had done to me earlier. I slid my tongue all the way in until my lips were pressed against her lips and my nose was pressed against her clit and then wallowed in her slit. I could even feel her hymen sliding over my tongue, which really turned me on and my pussy was gushing on his leg. Then Bill told me to tongue fuck her hymen. I tried to tongue her G spot, but I couldn't reach it. Amy was going crazy with lust. Then I slid my tongue down and licked her asshole then started tongue fucking her asshole as I buried my nose in her pussy, of course bring her to another orgasm or just continuing the last one. I could feel her squeeze my tongue with her asshole which felt great. All the time he had the other girl taking pictures of me eating out my roommate and I wasn't even embarrassed, it just turned me on more.

Then Bill joined me as we both ate out my roommate and brought her to more orgasms together. It was like a 3 way French kiss with me, Bill and Amy's pussy. I was even more turned on because I would slide my wet pussy over his wet leg massaging my engorged clit as he felt up my body up. Then Bill had the camera girl give the camera to another girl, then had her sit on his other leg and had both of us eat Amy out, just like I had done before with the twins. He had us put an arm around each other so our legs and bodies were pressed together, our clits rubbing his leg in unison as we became one as Bill felt up both of our bodies. We had a 3 way French kiss with her wet pussy, clit and asshole. He would guide us and tell us what to do as we ate her out until we all came together all at once as more pictures were being taken. His hard dick was sticking up between me and the other girl the whole time bobbing around to the movements.

Then he announced that it was time to take her hymen and turn her into a total and complete sexual woman. He asked her if she was ready and she let out an Oh yes. Then we need to take pictures of your hymen and virgin vagina to document your virginity. Then he told the girls holding her legs apart to spread her pussy lips open. That is when he took Amy's legs and pushed them behind their backs where her calves were pressed against their backs to hold them apart then guided their hands to her pussy lips and pulled them apart where we could all see her hymen and hymen hole.

Bill said it is time to take pictures and Amy got embarrassed and asked if it was necessary. He said it is necessary to confirm her virginity as part of a study he is doing to compare the hymens of girls to see what they look like before and after deflowering and the best way to take a girl's virginity and how she orgasms because each girl is different. He does so many virgins, 30 so far this week alone, that he experiments on what makes girls feel good while taking their virginity then take her to nirvana. The guys and I have studied so many girls' bodies and what turns them on, we call it womanology. Through womanology we have perfected the perfect way to take girls to nirvana and give them maximum pleasure. Bill continued, this is a place where girls can live out their sexual fantasies. He looked at Amy and said I bet you have had sexual fantasies haven't you, in fact I bet all of you have had fantasies about me taking your virginity haven't you? I want all of you to raise your hand if you have fantasized about me and I think all of us did, I know Amy and I did. Bill asked Amy to tell him about her fantasy and she smiled and said that when my roommate (that's me) and I get ready for bed we do a little strip tease in front of your poster on our wall and talk about what it would be like to be with you. Some of the other girls said they do it too, and I thought Amy and I were the only ones that did it. Bill said well now you get to live out your fantasy and mine. Nothing better than being able to fuck 8 wonderful beautiful naked virgins, all to myself. Then he got the camera, held it just inches from her vagina and started taking pictures as the girls spread her vagina wider. He would move back a little each time to get more of her body in with each picture until he told her to smile at the camera and took another picture of her completely naked body and spread open pussy. Then he had the rest of us pose around her as he took a group picture of all of us naked girls together just like he had done with the rest of us.

Then he looked down at Amy and said the time has come for me to make you a woman, this will be the best thing you have ever felt in your life and I will take you to nirvana like I did your roommate. Are you ready to give me your virginity, because this is the most precious gift you can give a man and you can only give it once and that is to me. Amy smiled and said I give myself to you, make me your woman tonight. Then Bill declared, in the name of Zen, I sacrifice this virgin on the virginal sacrificial altar dedicated to the spirit of Zen, me and the team. I offer her virgin body to Zen for the enrichment, enjoyment, educational, spiritual and enlightenment of our sexual pleasure and understanding. Then Bill turned to me and asked if I was ready to help him take her hymen and I said yes. He pulled me to him where our wet sweaty bodies met. He put one arm around me and ran his hand down to my left cheek and held it like a football. He said you have the perfect ass cheek because it is the same size as a football but much softer. This teaches me better ball control when I pass, so when you see me complete a pass you will know your little ass helped me. I then put my left hand on his butt and squeezed, which really got me excited knowing I was feeling his firm ass also. Our bodies were molded together as my breasts were sliding against his sweaty slippery rib cage and my legs straddled his leg as I pressed my clit against his slick leg from my oozing girl juice. I lay my left cheek on his chest which gave me a close up perfect view of what his dick was doing to her. I even sucked on his nipples which tasted good. Then he had me intertwine my fingers with his, as we both held his dick. Then he looked at me and said, Ok, let's take your roommate's virginity together, you ready and I said Oh yes. He had the other girls spread Amy's vagina wide open for us. Wow, I couldn't believe I was going to fuck my roommate with Bill's dick and even break her hymen and take her virginity. The idea of breaking my roommate's hymen, just like she did mine really had me hot and excited. Bill told the girl with the camera to take a picture when his dick broke her hymen and he would say "now" when to take the picture. Now take a picture of what I am doing to her. He guided his dick up and down her wet pink slit spreading her girl juice all around her slit and his dick, getting Max all lubed up and ready to slide inside her as more pictures were being taken. He fucked her clit until she had another orgasm and even nudged her asshole a little until she squealed. Bill said I think she is ready and placed his dick head right at the vaginal entrance. He stirred it around massaging her hymen pushing in a little at a time. Her whimpers got louder until with one last thrust I felt and saw his dick break her hymen as his dickhead lunged inside her. I got chills when I felt her hymen break and his dickhead lunge into her. That is when Bill said "now" and saw the flash go off. She let out a loud howl and tensed up then shot into a hymen breaking orgasm. With my left cheek pressed against Bill's chest I had a perfect view of Bill's dickhead sliding in, as her body tightened up which caused her vagina to clench the head of his dick as she shot into an intense orgasm. The chills continued to shoot through me watching all of this going on right in front of me. I had an orgasm at the same time so we could cum together along with the rest of the girls. After she came down Bill congratulated her and announced to the room that Amy was no longer a virgin. Her sorority big sister was at a table close to us as she yelled out, that is my little sister, you're now one of us as everyone in the room clapped and congratulated Amy. Then Bill had her big sister come over and give her little sister a congratulatory kiss and told her to hold Amy's left tit as they kissed. That is when Bill pushed his dick a little further inside her which made her let out another intense gasp right in her big sister's mouth and came again. He said this is to break the rest of your hymen as she withered on the altar.

He kept his dick inside her until she got used to the full feeling just like I had. He said it is time to look at what is left of her hymen and pulled his dick out of her slowly to where just his dick head was still inside her. There were streaks of blood on his dick just like I had seen with the twins. Bill said again, nothing better in the world than virgin hymen blood. He told the girl with the camera to take a close up picture of his blood streaked dick to prove and document her deflowering, and saw the flash go off again. Then he had her take another picture of her complete naked body and face, just like he had done to me. As Bill slowly pulled his dickhead through her broken hymen, he told us to look as his dickhead stretches her broken hymen so we can see the bloody tears. Of course we all looked as he pulled his hard dick all the way out noticing where her bloody hymen had torn. He sat down on the stool where he was inches from her pussy and had the girls spread her vagina wider so we could see her now bloody hymen. He showed us how her hymen had torn in 4 places and where she was bleeding. He said these little fingers are what is left of her hymen and this makes a girl feel good when the guy slides his dick in and out of her hole. Then he got the camera and took several more up close pictures of her now womanly vagina and body. Her virgin blood was mixed with her girl juice as it ran down over her asshole. There was so much blood and juices that it dripped on the virginal sacrificial cloth. Bill said here is another virgin blood stain on the sheet, like another notch on my bed post to remember her by. I will have to get her to sign her blood stain later.

Bill then declared it is time to make her feel like a natural woman. He stood up and positioned his dick at her entrance. I am now going to christen her virgin vagina with her virgin blood, just like I had done with the other girls. Then Bill and I held Max as we both penetrated her now womanly vagina. It went in easier this time as his dick head disappeared into her vagina and Amy let out another whimper. Here I was helping Bill feed his dick into my roommate. As he had done to the other girls we would slide in a little then he would feel around inside her virgin vagina to give her time to get used to the new feeling. Of course we all had a good look at his dick sliding in because the girls still had her pussy spread wide. It was so exhilarating watching and helping Bill fuck my roommate, I couldn't believe I was actually doing this to Amy. His dick was now over half way inside her to where my fingers were touching her pussy on the in stroke. Bill told me and the other girls to take our fingers away so he could go deeper, so I put my hand on his tummy and my other hand was still on his butt as I rode his body with every move he made. As he got deeper with each stroke my knee rubbed up against Amy's hip. Feeling her soft warm skin on mine sent sparks through me and I felt connected to her like we were now one and I could feel her sexual excitement. He soon worked his way completely inside her with one last push I heard a smack as Amy let out a loud cry. With my leg touching Amy's hip and the rest of me pressed against Bill while his dick was buried in Amy, it was like we were all connected in a circle as we shared her orgasm together. Bill kept Max motionless inside her as she got used to the full feeling. Bill congratulated her on having her vagina completely taken by his dick. We all cheered again as she smiled at all of us. Bill was slowly stirring his dick around inside her vagina making her let out little moans. Bill asked Amy how it feels to have my hard dick completely buried inside your virgin vagina, and she said he felt so big, hard and strong inside me. Bill had complete control over Amy as she withered in sexual lust.

Bill said now that you are totally penetrated, I am going to show you what it feels like to be a total and complete woman, then he looked at me and asked if I liked becoming a woman, and of course I gushed Oh yes and told Amy she would love it. Bill started slowly working his dick in and out of her wet pussy as her virgin blood mingled with her girl juice on his dick. He told her he was going to fuck her hard so she could experience fast and hard fucking for the first time and they could see her tits jiggle. He said some girls like it hard and fast, some like it slow and gentle, but most girls like it both ways, start off slow and work up to fast like I will do to you. He had her raise her arms over her head exposing her breasts even more. He started picking up speed as his thighs slapped against hers with a smacking noise. That is when I pressed my knee against Amy's ass cheek and stood still. His leg would strum my clit as he fucked her hard stimulating me to total sexual pleasure. I found myself pushing his ass cheek in on every in stroke, it was like I was fucking my roommate with Bill's big hard dick. I was in a sexual frenzy as I fucked my roommate. He increased his speed as her tits jiggled on her chest and she was letting out cries of pure sexual lust with each thrust. Bill even reached up and played with her bouncing breasts. Finally she had an extreme orgasm and let out a loud cry as her body tensed up. With one last thrust Bill penetrated her vagina totally and completely then kept it still inside her as she came on his dick. I ground my clit on his leg which made me cum as the rest of the girls came at the same time. As Amy came back down to earth Bill just leisurely stirred Max around feeling inside her.

Then he said he was going to give her a G-spot orgasm as he slowly slid his dick along the top of her vaginal wall until she let out a little gasp and flinched. Bill announced this is her G-spot. He kept slowly rubbing her G-spot with the head of his dick as he pressed down right above her pubic bone and stroked her clit. He said that the clit is connected to the G-spot. She had not even fully come down from her last orgasm when she started moaning again from the G-spot stimulation. Bill asked her if it felt good and she just moaned yes. Within a minute she was having another extreme G-spot orgasm shooting through her body and Bill rammed Max all the way inside her again to feel her vagina throb around his dick. As Amy started coming off her orgasmic peak Bill pulled his dick out of vagina and slid it down to her asshole. That is when he told the camera girl to get ready to take pictures when he enters her ass. Just like with me, when her asshole relaxed between orgasmic pulsations I saw his dickhead penetrate her asshole, then a flash go off. She let out a loud howl as she was propelled into another more extreme orgasm as I saw her asshole squeeze Max. I know me and all the girls around her were cumming at the same time. The sound of all of us girls having orgasms was loud. Finally we all came back down to earth. Bill just knew what to do to make us cum anytime he wanted.

Bill left his dickhead inside her as he congratulated Amy on losing her anal virginity as we all clapped again for her and cheered her on. He withdrew his dick from her asshole. He grabbed her legs and pushed them further back and down the other girl's backs where they were pressing against their lower backs now. This spread her ass cheeks further and raised her ass off the table. He grabbed the pillow and slid it under her ass and said this is to position her asshole for maximum penetration. Then he looked at Amy and asked her if she liked everything so far and she could only smile and let out a satisfied moan. Bill said that the secret to wonderful anal sex is to relax your asshole and let me in and he will be gentle with her. He had the girls on either side of her spread her ass cheeks preparing her for his big dick. He slid his dick back into her vagina to get Max all lubed up again. Then he placed his dick right at her asshole and had me hold his dick along with him. Together we invaded her tight little virgin ass again. She let out a loud yelp as Max entered her. Bill told her to relax and let him in. With each push he would stop and explore her anal cavity as he filled her up with his big hard dick. Bill would talk to her as he fucked her and said Max just loves exploring girl's virgin assholes and being the first dick inside her. Max continued penetrating her asshole until my fingers were now pressing against her sphincter opening so Bill took our fingers away and said that Max can take it from here.

With each push she would let out little whimpers until he was almost all the way inside. About this time my leg that was straddling Bill's leg rubbed up against her ass cheek again which ran more chills through me. Then with one more thrust he slammed his dick completely into her asshole with a loud smack then left his dick in her. This really made her cry out in lust and another orgasm. Bill said he was going to teach her how to use her asshole for sexual pleasure and told her to tighten her asshole around his dick. I could see her asshole clench his dick as Bill moaned in pleasure. He said he loves to feel girls squeeze his dick like this. Then he told her to relax just like he had taught her earlier while using his fingers. I saw Amy obey his command as he continued to tell her how to squeeze his dick. Then he would slowly slide his dick in and out of her as she would control the pressure of her asshole around his dick. I could tell both Bill and Amy were getting excited. Then he asked her if she was ready to go to nirvana and she got this excited look on her face and said Oh yes please take me there. He said nirvana is the transfer of power and energy from her body to his body to make him stronger. His dick was all the way inside her as he told her to squeeze and hug his dick hard as he slowly pulled it out. Bill told the girl with the camera to get ready to take pictures of Amy going to nirvana, as she got ready. Then he looked in her eyes and said keep squeezing his dick hard as he pushed it back in. I could see her sexual excitement build as they both stared into each other eyes. Then with one last thrust he slammed into her with a smack which caused her to let out a loud howl as her eyes opened wide and her body tighten up in orgasm. Then her eyes closed and her body went limp and I knew what she was going through. You just don't know until you have been there. Of course all the rest of us were cumming also, but it even felt better to me because I knew what she was feeling as I came on Bill's leg again.