My Friend Heather Ch. 01

Story Info
Sameera takes a vacation with her friend.
1.3k words
3.45
13.4k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After your positive feedback on my previous story, I was encouraged to write another but with my college work it's taken mw a while to return to writing.

I have chosen to retain my protagonist as my namesake but the story follows a different plot. I am hoping to write a longer story and use a different technique of multiple people telling the story from their perspective. It's ambitious and I hope I can carry it off.

PS: Some of you asked me to write another chapter to my story about Daniel and I promise that I will - sometime soon.

---- Chapter 1 ----

* Sameera *

I placed my hand over Heather's and squeezed gently. She turned her face towards me, smiled and squeezed back, her other hand firmly on the steering wheel. It was a warm guileless smile, just like her. Both our windows were down and the wind fluffed her blonde hair. Her pale cheeks were flushed in the warmth of the sun and her full lips glistened with the lip gloss she had hurriedly applied just before our plane landed.

I looked down at our entwined hands and marveled at the beauty of my dark skin against her pale fingers. We had both painted our nails black. The color was more striking on Heather's fingers than mine but I had gone along when she had decided to paint both our nails and toes. I brushed her fingers with mine and was reminded of how different we were, other than that we were both celebrated our 19th birthdays last month - only two weeks apart.

I'm a light shade of brown, typical of my Indian origin, thin as a stick at 5'4 and 95 lbs. My breasts are small and firm - a size 32b with small dark areola and long dark, almost black, nipples. I have shiny black hair that ran down to my waist until I cut it short and straight a few weeks ago at Heather's urging. People tell me that my dark black eyes set in a narrow face is my best feature. I am looking for the guy who thinks it's my brains. Heather is a little shorter than me, just about 5'2 but weighs about 5 lbs more. She still hasn't lost her adolescent fat which gives her body curves that makes me jealous and which I love to kiss when we are naked together. Her breasts are fuller too with large puffy areola and dark pink nipples. She's naturally blonde and hates it for the associated assumption, especially among boys, that she must be dumb too. She's not.

I felt the sun on my face and closed my eyes. I thought of how close we had become in this one term of sharing an apartment. My mind filled almost spontaneously with an image of our bodies coupled together. I think Heather had the same thought as she curled her hand, folding it over mine. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

* Heather *

I liked the breeze on my face. It smelled of home and I was happy to be coming home. Looking forward to meeting Dad and mom. This was the longest I had ever been away from them. I had missed Dad specially, had missed talking to him, missed the way he made me feel special. But I also knew I won't be telling him everything that had happened. For one, I couldn't tell him everything about Sam, my new best friend. Well, more than a friend.

I felt a smile spreading across my lips and I glanced at Sam. She reached out and took my hand in hers and I felt the electricity I always feel when she touches me. It amazes me how much sensuality is packed in that tiny body. It has a way of infecting me, making me forget myself, my inhibitions. She's the same age as me, in fact a couple of months younger, but she's so much more experienced, and wise, and sexy, and loving. She had seduced me, teased me and then opened a whole world of sexuality for me. I had always been disappointed in boys. With Sam I learnt that I didn't need to.

Looking at her made me want her. We had both been busy the last few days and too tired by the end of day to do more than hold each other and fall asleep. I was looking forward to making love to Sam. It made me feel naughty that I would be doing that in my bed. I knew Daddy would disapprove, if he knew. IF he knew but he won't. I folded my hand over Sam's, the way we did when we wanted to signal our love to each other, and told her, "another few minutes."

* Sameera *

"Another few minutes," she said, her breasts moving inside her sweater as she shifted in her seat.

I nodded. I was looking forward to this week. The last few days had been crazy with the end of the term and we hadn't really been able to spend much time together even though we shared the same apartment and mostly the same bed.

Heather had invited me to stay with her family for the first week of the spring break. I had accepted because I didn't have much to go home to. Mom and Dad had been having some "issues" and Daniel, my half brother, was away on a project for the mysterious firm that he worked for after his release from prison. Plus, I wanted to meet Heather's dad. He smiled at us everyday from the picture on her desk. It was a warm smile, just like Heather's, and I sometimes wondered if he would still have that smile if he could see what we both got up to. I didn't share my thoughts with Heather. For her, he was the greatest dad in the world and I had heard every story of their time together from the time she was three.

We turned off the highway and started passing through picture perfect suburbia. Heather's family was rich, and the part of town we were heading into showed that clearly. Perfect roads, with perfect lawns, perfectly maintained large homes with private security signs to deter the unwanted. The size of suburban homes in the US always awed me, coming from England, where houses were smaller and closer together.

I could sense Heather's excitement and I smiled to myself as she slowed down in front of a large gate and punched in her code. We drove up a long driveway lined with trees. As we turned the corner, I sat up straight and gasped. I wasn't expecting to see the replica of an English Mansion looming up ahead. Nothing in my conversations with Heather had prepared me for this. I felt home sick.

*Richard*

I left office and drove home the moment heather called me from the airport. I wanted to be home when she reached. Her phone call brought a smile to my lips. The day wasn't going too well. The recession has been a bitch and while the worst appeared to be behind us things weren't yet good enough. It was also tough when everyone else looked at you because they thought you had all the answers. I switched off from the worries at work and smiled as I thought of Heather. I was looking forward to her visit. The house seemed darker since she had been away. I had been finding excuses to travel because I hated being alone in the house. But for the next 3 weeks I had no travel plans. At least for the next three weeks there's going to be some life in that dull pile of historical stones. I also wondered about the friend she was bringing home. Sameera, a British-Indian girl, shared her apartment at college. Heather had been talking of her ever since she had met her. This girl had apparently made quite an impression. Naturally protective, I had the Investigation firm, which my company uses regularly, run a background on her. Her resume was impressive and I was glad Heather had picked her as a friend.

(to be continued.)