The OF Girl Ch. 001-010

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
12k words
4.79
141.9k
308

Part 1 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,110 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. In these first chapters you can expect heavy teasing through exhibition and voyeurism. In future instalments you can expect MF, MFF+ group sex, anal, and some light Ds relations.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Prologue -originally written by Aurelian14

It's an absolute scorcher today. Summer feels like it has officially begun and it has to be over one hundred degrees outside. Add to that the humidity, and it is definitely a stay inside type of day. You've just finished moving into your first apartment in the city. You managed to snag an internship with a prestigious law firm after only your freshman year in college, one of a small handful of rising sophomore interns. Yes, you're not the hardest worker and may have had a lucky connection that helped you land this highly sought-after internship after only a single year of college education, but that's beside the point.

More importantly, one of your college classmates also happens to be interning at the same firm this summer. Sabrina is beautiful in every sense of the word. Some girls turn heads immediately on the sidewalk whether it's because of the revealing outfits they wear, their makeup/hair or the entourage they hang with. Sabrina is one of those girls that passes you by, and then a second later you realize and turn to try and catch another glimpse. Porcelain skin, long and straight dark hair, slender with an hourglass figure and breasts easily large enough to satisfy any man - Sabrina is just beautiful. Her most attractive feature to you is her face: angelic with large green eyes, flawless skin and a few, hard-to-notice freckles that are visible up close to highlight her shining smile.

The first few days of the internship are spent in orientation and training. You find the material interesting but the old woman teaching the material nearly unbearable to listen to. After a long final day of training you head back to your apartment.

You're bored and maybe just a little horny - you haven't found "release" yet in the city. You snag your laptop, open up your internet browser and navigate to Onlyfans.com. You recently signed up for an account, mainly to see what all the hype is all about. The pornstars on generic porn sites have become less interesting to you, especially after your first year of college, during which you lost your virginity and managed to bed enough innocent college girls that the girl-next-door type is just simply more appealing. Besides, you've always had a thing for inexperienced amateurs, and Onlyfans seems to cater more towards that subset.

You spend some time clicking around before stumbling across a new girl's page. It appears to be a relatively new account with few subscribers. "Kat18" is the username, and the short description reads, "I'm a college girl that only just turned 18, so I'm new. Be nice!" The subscription is fairly hefty at $50/month but your curiosity wins out and you subscribe anyways.

You immediately start browsing through her pictures. The girl's body is delicious. She's thin and young, with smooth, pale skin and a tight ass. You browse through her photos. There's a set of pictures of herself on her bed starting off in a schoolgirl outfit, then stripping out of each article of clothing until she is naked. The last photo of the set shows her bending over on all fours, her insanely tight-looking pussy on display. You can't help but stroke your cock at this girl as you scroll through more of her photos. However, you're annoyed that none of the pictures reveal the girl's face.

You browse through some of Kat18's videos. She doesn't have that many, there's one of her stripping and rubbing some oil over her chest. You barely resist replaying that video and watching her lather her tight body up with oil until its glistening while you jack yourself. There's a couple more posts to look through before you want to relieve yourself.

You click to the next video, which starts with the camera looking up from the floor. The girl is sitting in an office chair, wearing a skirt with her legs crossed. She slowly uncrosses her legs, spreading them. Her hand moves slowly from on top of the desk to below as she grabs the hem of her skirt and slowly pulls it up. You see now that she has no panties on, her tight teenage pussy glistening, clearly wet and turned on. She moves her hand further up until it reaches her lips and she beings to touch herself slowly in light circular motions.

Then you notice something. You can see she is in a small office cubicle by herself with carpet flooring. The flooring is the same diamond pattern that you have in your cubicle. Its rather distinct and on of the first things you noticed last week during intern orientation.

The pieces start to fall into place in your head. Could that be one of your coworkers? Who could it be? From all the pictures Kat18 is young and gorgeous, and that leaves only a few options. Could it be Sabrina?

Chapter 1

You spent all evening wondering about what you should, or could, do. If Kat18 was actually Sabrina - and considering your thorough and in-depth review of every photo and video she had posted, you were about 80% sure it was her - you had a big secret over her. A girl like her, smart and driven, would get hit hard by a secret like this coming out. If anyone in management at the firm found out she would probably lose her internship, especially if they found out she was doing it at work. Even if they kept the reason quiet, she'd be screwed interviewing for next summer as well, and that would make it harder and harder to find a really good job coming out of school.

Every time you thought about how much this side gig would ruin her life, you always came back to one question.Why would she do it?

Sabrina, for all that she was highly attractive, was also whip-smart. You'd had several classes with her, not that you'd been friends, and she was the kind of girl who read every scrap of the assigned readings a week ahead and had all the answers when a Prof actually bothered to stop reading off of their slides. There was no way she had anything but excellent grades, which would come with merit scholarships. Was it other money problems? Was it the rush?

By the time you were trudging in to work the next day, plenty of scenarios had built up in your mind. There were so many ways you could hold a secret like this over her - getting her to do your work at the company, or getting her to do your classwork when you were back in school. Cleaning your shitty little apartment. Cleaning your apartmentnaked was an especially fun fantasy.

For a little bit, deep in your second jerk-off session of the night while you were 'researching' one of her videos, you even imagined leveraging her for filthy, nasty, no-holes-barred sex.

The post-nut guilt after that one had been a little heavy, which you took as a sign that you were still a generally good person.

"Morning," you said to the secretary. She was a pretty woman, probably just a couple of years out of college herself, but she didn't even bother looking up at you. The most she had ever acknowledged you walking into the building was her customary one lifted finger, waving you on.

"Morning Sir," you said as you stepped off the elevator onto the third floor of the office building. The legal firm owned the entire building but occupied the first four of the eight floors. Mr Garrison, one of the Partners, glanced up from where he was digging in a filing cabinet near the elevators. He wore a sharp suit that fit his frame, but you could tell at one point he'd been a much larger man judging by the way his face looked sort of hollow and the skin on his neck hung loosely around his smart collar and tie.

"Hey, kid," he grunted. "Finally someone shows up. Here, dig around this cabinet and find me everything in the Vernic Company file. I don't care what else you've got waiting for you at your desk, this happensnow, got it?"

Slinging your messenger bag from your shoulder, you stepped forward with a nod. "Absolutely, sir. Any other names I should look under just in case?"

"You can try Piper Co., but that rename happened twenty years ago and everything should have been moved over into the new file," he said. "Bring it to me ASAP, and maybe I'll find you something more interesting to do today."

"No problem," you said to Garrison's back as he stormed off deeper into the building.

You checked the drawer that the Senior Partner had been rifling through - he'd made a mess of it, and based on the labels on the front he hadn't been anywhere near the right spot. You quickly stuffed the moved files back in place and slammed the drawer shut before shifting one column over and looking for the V drawer.

"Hey John," Eric said, coming off the elevator. He was another of the five interns working for the summer but had come from out of state. His Dad had some sort of connection to the firm and had hooked him up with the position. "What's up?"

"Just file-digging," you said, waving him off. "Garrison caught me coming off the elevator. Shouldn't take more than a couple minutes."

"Hah, well have fun with that," Eric laughed. "From what I hear, Garrison has a temper on him."

"Yeah, yeah," you muttered as your fellow intern strolled back towards the big conference room that the firm turned into an intern bullpen in the summers. You'd heard some similar things about Garrison as well, but you also had his promise of 'more interesting work' on your mind. So far you were a few weeks into your internship and had pretty much just been digitizing old records one page at a time, highlighting keywords in immense legal briefs, and taking coffee and lunch orders. You totally understood that's what you'd been hired to do, but that little dangledmore interesting...

"Good morning, John," Sabrina said, stepping off of the elevator. She was wearing a long black knit skirt that went past her knees and a tight black and purple sweater over a collared blouse and had a Starbucks iced coffee in one hand as she balanced another four in her other since she'd gotten Morning Coffee duty for the day.

"Hey Sabrina," you said. "Looking good." Wait, what? You'dnever said something like that to her before. Commenting on her looks in the office, in this day and age? Fuck, if she took it the wrong way...

"Thanks," she grinned. "I love this outfit, but I was already getting a little hot on the walk over from Starbucks. I'm worried I'll be sweating by noon if that AC doesn't kick on."

Phew. She took it well.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"Oh, Garrison's got me pulling some files. He caught me coming off the elevator and seemed in a rush."

"Oh, really? Do you need any help?" Sabrina asked.

Chapter 2

"Honestly, no, but Garrison seemed pretty amped and offered something better to do if I could get it done quickly. Gimme a hand and we can deliver his coffee at the same time."

"Sounds like a plan," she said. "Thanks!"

You were able to quickly locate the Vernic file, which was easily six inches wide and bursting with loose papers. Meanwhile, you got Sabrina to start looking in the Ps for the possible Piper Co. file. You dug around in the vicinity of Vernic, and found a secondary file labelled 'Vernic TM' and another one labelled 'Vernic Ltd', so you grabbed those files as well.

"Nothing on Piper," Sabrina said, but she lifted up a file anyways. "I did find Pipar Co. though. Think it's mislabeled or something?"

"Can't hurt to check," you said. You leaned in next to her as she opened up the file so you could both scan the contents. Her shoulder pressed into your side but she didn't react, just quickly scanning down the page with a finger faster than you could read. She flipped the papers fast and you realized she was either amazing at looking for keywords, or she was speedreading.

"Mmm, doesn't look like anything Piper. It's all Pipar," she said, turning to look up at you.

God, she's pretty, you thought. You felt like you could fall into those green eyes. You also couldn't help but think about all the gorgeous, nasty pictures you'd seen of her.Well, probably her.

"Well, let's bring it anyway just in case," you said.

"Sounds good," Sabrina nodded. You took the folder from her and added it to your stack while she picked up the tray of Starbucks she'd set down.

"Thanks for the help," you said as you both started walking down the hall, across that same diamond-pattern carpet you'd first recognized in her photos.

"Hey, if this gets us out of digitizing for the morning, I think I owe you," she said.

"Careful, I might hold you to that," you laughed.

"Do it! Favours are just about the only currency we've got as interns," she grinned. "Of course, that means I'd be able to call onyou for a favour, too. And I'm a bit of a princess if what my sisters say is true."

You snorted and smirked. "No, really? I would never have guessed."

"Oh!" she scoffed and nudged you with an elbow. "I guess chivalry really is dead."

She said it at the perfect time for you to shuffle the files to one arm and open the door for her. "After you, Princess."

"Alright, maybe notdead," she laughed.

You got to Mr Garrison's office, which had the big oak door currently thrown open. He was staring intently at his computer screen, which was turned away, and pounding at his keyboard as he quickly typed something.

Knocking first, you entered and Sabrina followed you in. "Got the files, sir."

"And I've got your coffee order," Sabrina said.

Garrison grunted and looked at you from around his computer screen. "Great, good. Could have been faster, but good enough." He reached out a hand and you passed over the files.

"That's the main Vernic file, a Vernic TM file, and a Vernic Limited file. Sabrina also helped out and found a Pipar Co file, which we weren't sure was related or not."

"Hmm," Garrison grunted again, then flipped through the Pipar file. "Huh, fucking interns. Not you two, this is good work finding this. I mean interns from twenty years ago, and every year since then."

Sabrina reached forward and set Garrison's coffee on his desk as the Partner mumbled to himself as he read a few pages quickly.

"Anything else, sir?" you asked him after a minute.

"Yes, actually," he said. He slammed the files down on an empty part of his desk and turned, yanking some papers out of another file. "Darrel is out sick again today, and he was supposed to go do employee surveys down at Chambers all day today. You two take these, make about a hundred copies of them, and then head over to the Benthouse building on Fifth. Chambers is an architecture and speciality construction firm; we've been contracted to consult with them on best practices. They'll set you up in a private room and you'll be running employee surveys. Just read them the paragraph at the top of the sheet, make sure they answer all the questions, and sign it on the last page. Pretty boring, but at least it's a change of scenery for you."

It wasdefinitely a change of scenery, and a huge responsibility if it was something that was usually trusted to an associate. They were already lawyers, for fuck's sake.

"You got it, sir," you said.

"Absolutely. We won't let you down," Sabrina said.

"Great, fine. Just don't embarrass us over there. They should be expecting you," Garrison grunted.

You and Sabrina left with the papers and immediately headed for the copy room.

"Oh. My god," Sabrina said quietly as you walked. "John, this is huge. Thank youso much for letting me tag in."

"My pleasure," you said. "But, like you said, you owe me one."

"Definitely," she nodded.

The copy room was a crowded closet filled with a line of four photocopiers on one side and a wall of various types and colours of papers on the other. Sabrina immediately set one of the machines working as she fed the survey papers into it. You glanced her over, taking in her tight little body and the way her ass jutted out as she leaned over the machine.

She was in a good mood, and felt like she owed you one. There was trust between you, at least a little. You were about to spend all day together, and you could either sit on your questions all day and inevitably start to make things awkward by staring at her too much, or you could just ask her.

Fuck it, you thought.Now or never.

"Hey Sabrina," you said, clearing your throat. "Ah, this is kind of inappropriate, but we're about to spend a lot of hours in the same room together and asking you this now gives you an out if you want to stay here, instead of asking you at the end of the day. Did you start an OnlyFans account and take pictures in the office?"

Sabrina slowly turned from the photocopier to you, her face stony and her eyes wide.

Oh, shit. Maybe this was a mistake.

Chapter 3

To be fair, the question wasdefinitely out of order. Your reasoning, at least in your head, was that springing it on her after hours of being around each other would make the eventual question even more awkward and taint whatever positive interactions happened.

You definitely weren't thinking that same way as Sabrina stared you down.

The expression on her face was cold, her eyes wide and focused on you. Had it been a minute? Or a second? You two were locked in on each other and the lump in your throat matched the lump that had been in your pants before this conversation.

Sabrina opened her mouth, then snapped it shut again without making a sound.

"Look, Iknow how inappropriate a question that was, and I'm sorry I had to ask it, but it was either that or sit on it and make things worse later on," you said. The reasoning sounded like an HR complaint, firing and maybe even a lawsuit waiting to happen.

"How did you find out?" she whispered.

Oh. Oh, shit. That look on her face wasn't anger, it was fear.

"Please, John, just don't tell anyone," she sobbed softly. Her stoney facade had broken and she was desperate. "If anyone finds out I could lose everything. Just- please? I'll do anything. Please?"

"Sabrina, I-"

"I'll blow you," she said, and got down on her knees. "Every day for the rest of the summer. Just please promise not to tell anyone?" She was already reaching for my belt and zipper. It was like a dream, her on her knees in front of you, begging to suck your dick.

But the look on her face wasn't sexy, or sultry, or seducing. It was panic, and fear. Her big eyes weren't because she was aroused, it was guilt and sadness.

"Jesus Christ, Sabrina," you said, taking her hands in yours before she could start unbuckling your belt. You pulled her back up to her feet. "Just hold on a second. All I did was ask a question."

"What?" she asked. The look on her face screamed relief and confusion in equal measure. "You don't-?"

"Hey, don't get me wrong," you said. "You're making areally compelling case to just go along with what you were saying, but do you seriously think I'm the kind of guy to just... blackmail you like that?"

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,110 Followers