My Friend Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica brought a tube of something and asked me if I wanted to let him try to fuck me. She moved my leg up over his which sort of opened me and she rubbed the lubricant on his cock and then guided the slippery dripping tip into me. He pressed gently and the big head expanded the tight inner ring. I felt like a fragile doll as I looked down and could see his huge muscular legs dwarfing mine and I felt his cock stretching me real wide. Monica worked around it with her fingers and Jordan pushed harder and the head went into me and I cried out and moaned. It was so tight he could hardly move but he worked it in and out and pushed until he got half of his big cock inside me.

I whispered to Monica that it hurt inside when I moved and she told Jordon he should take it out of me that he was too big. I was almost really to cry but just lay there with his cock right up in my belly and then instead of taking it out he started to fuck me. I was moaning steady as his hand around me caressed my breasts as he stroked his cock in me until I was almost out of breath. He was really doing it slow and gentle but I was so tight around him he was actually dragging my lips in and out with his cock. I could feel every bit of movement all through my body.

Then he got carried away and began doing it faster and a bit deeper and his cock started to hurt me. I didn't want to do it any more now and wanted to stop. I tried to get away but he was too far along so he just held me to him and virtually pumped his hot semen into me. I could feel the thick mucous liquid flowing out. It almost felt soothing inside me until I quickly came to my senses and panicked when it sunk in that he had spurted millions of potent sperm inside my unprotected body. He gave me so much that he left me with a small river of white sticky fluid running out of me. I pulled away and cried out to Monica, "he really came inside me, I could get pregnant."

We ran to the bathroom with his sticky semen running down the inside of both legs and Monica told me to get in the tub. She pulled the end off the hand held shower head and as I lay back she got the warm water inside me. She pushed the hose gently into me and I knew his sperm was being flushed out and down the drain.. I let the warm water run as it felt so good. I was very sore from what Jordan had done to me.

Monica seemed to be afraid that I might be upset with her and be uncomfortable and I assured her that I felt closer to her now then ever and she hugged me. She told me that at the bar earlier in the evening when I went to the bathroom Ryan had really quizzed them about me. He asked whether I had a boyfriend and if she thought I would mind him calling me. She told him that she was sure it would be okay and I was happy she did as I liked Ryan. She told me he was a very good person and had a good job with the gym company.

She promised me that what happened would stay with both her and Jordon. She told me she did not know that Jordan had tried to fuck me when she was in the bathroom. I didn't blame him and actually found it a compliment that he really wanted to. I think Jordon could have eventually fucked me if we took our time and it would not have hurt me like it did.

However unknown to me my life was just on the verge of taking a wonderful turn for the better.

I was at home the next night and still a bit upset at myself and was very happy when Ryan did call me like he said he would and we talked for almost two hours. He asked me out for the next evening and we went to a company party then came back to my place where I made coffee and we chatted and then kissed goodnight and he went home. We spent the following Sunday together in the park and Ryan and I spent hours together in the next month. I found out from him that when he dropped into the bar that first night it was not by coincidence. He was there to meet me and it had been set up by Monica earlier that day for him to just turn up there. He said that she told him I would be a perfect girlfriend for him and she knew he was the kind of guy that I like.

He was wonderful and slow and patient with me and we have not hurried to get into bed. We planned a weekend together out of town and knew a lot would happen over those couple of days. When our night together finally came he undressed me slowly until he had me in the nude and we spent a long time exploring each other. I played with his cock and really loved it because he would never hurt me with it and he was just perfect. I had actually touched it before one night at my place when almost in fun after we had be wrestling with each other I masturbated him into a wash cloth. But this night I did oral on him and I had never done that before, but I loved the feel of him in my mouth and wanted it to be nice for him. I got his cock very wet when I sucked him and he liked it so much I soon felt his warm semen hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed it just as I came so hard from his fingers that it left me quivering on the bed. We lay in each others arms and continued to play with each other. He licked almost every inch of my body and finally got his head between my legs and just licked and sucked my slit until I almost screamed.

Later that night he held me in his arms and with his lips to my ear he talked softly to me and gently slid his cock deep into me. He was very sweet and tender and he felt so warm and soothing inside me that it was just wonderful. I moved my legs around him and he began to fuck me and within minutes a hot flushed feeling came over me and I started to quiver. It felt like I had a million nerve endings where our bodies were joined and could feel Ryan swelling bigger and getting even harder. He began doing it so fast I could not keep up and just tried to hold on. I wanted everything from him. I was now protected and. I wanted all of it. I wanted all he could give me and then I felt his pulsating cock spread warmth flow through my whole body.

Monica is not with Jordon anymore and we never see him but she is still very close to me and she has shared in my happiness. That was over two years ago and Ryan likes to joke with people that he picked me up in a bar. As it turned out we sleep together every night now. Actually we were married about eight months ago. We are expecting our first child in about four months. We obviously go well together as Ryan impregnated me on the first try and everything is fine and its a baby boy. I'm doing just great and feeling real good.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Heat Young Asian Wife is pursued by Husband's boss.in Interracial Love
White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday Teacher takes 40 loads of black CUM a variety of unique ways.in Incest/Taboo
A Slut Is Born She's double penetrated while her boyfriend watches.in Group Sex
Wife Finds Out She is a Willing QOS Wife on business trip finds out she is a queen of spades.in Interracial Love
Shy Wife Learns about a Big Cock My brother-in-laws cock becomes an object of desire.in Loving Wives
More Stories