My Future Father-In-Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaylee507
jaylee507
351 Followers

I looked up at my father-in-laws' face and saw him gnashing his teeth and grimacing with effort. Sweat poured from his body on to mine and he grunted like an animal with convulsions. I looked down at his immensely swollen glans intruding rapidly between my breasts. Suddenly his cock froze in space and time protruding deeply through my tightly gripping cleavage. His meat hung and quivered and throbbed and pulsed. I felt his overly full scrotal sack writhing on my belly. In nearly super-slow-motion his great meatus flared widely and dilated broadly. And a huge wave of spasming muscle tissue rolled through his entire body.

"UUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" He growled ferociously deep in his chest.

The first hot laser beam line of white fluid struck the left corner of my mouth with such force it knocked my head flat onto the seat of the chair. A great short-circuit erupted in my loins and my puss quivered and quaked as I came mightily and gasped loudly with my mouth agape. A second huge, powerful rope of sticky semen splattered against the back of my throat and flattened out on my tongue leaving a salty, pungent taste that accelerated my own internal eruptions even further as I gulped down the viscous liquid. I continued to burn upward from deep in my belly.

A third, fourth and fifth stream of seed sailed over my head and trailed downward across my face...two over the right eye and cheek and one down the right nasal fold and in between my open lips. Mike, Sr. staggered and his cock lurched with uncountable volleys of thick cream that filled my hair and ran down over my forehead. The massive barrage being ejected from his pulsing meat continued for an eternity. His produce seemed infinite. His cum ran into my bra and the warm, muggy adhesive began to soak the collar of my night gown.

My internal earthquake was moving congruent with his eruptions.. My guts were being pulled and stretched and twisted with each shaking reverberating shockwave that emerged violently from deep within my being. My vision flickered as if a brown-out had hit and the true explosion throttled me mercilessly. I collapsed and shook from head to toe. I was gibbering. I was drooling and delirious. Heaven, heaven, heaven oh heaven. This is what it was all about.

"G-o-d-A-l-m-i-g-h-t-y...G-o-d-A-l-m-i-g-h-t-y...G-o-d-A-l-m-i-g-h-t-y..." his guttural vocalizing filled my ears as he stumbled backwards from the effect of his tremendous ejaculations. His huge meat was forcibly yanked from between my breasts and under my bra. He quickly stepped backward to regain his balance and his magnificence slapped against his lower abdomen. The contact sent drops of semen raining down on my skin and I shivered with the intensity of my own pleasure.

I looked up at 'Daddy' and his nostrils were flaring and he gasped with an open mouth. His chest heaved and he trembled all over. His eyes were wide and his pupils large. He gazed at me in disbelief. My hair was shampooed, my face was moisturized and my lips were coated. It was literally like 'icing' on a cake.

"Lordy, Girl!" he gasped, "I don't know if I can handle you." He smiled broadly and the laughed out loud. "How in the world does Little Mike ever manage you, Baby?" he asked jokingly.

"He doesn't, Daddy, not really!" I cooed up at him "But you do...You REALLY do...Can you...will you 'manage' me as much as I want?" I said this in a sort of sotto voce fashion as I set up and let my big bosom bounce a bit. The movement sent little flecks of sperm flying. Mike, Sr. caressed that part of my left cheek that was still dry and I couldn't refrain from leaning forward and extending my curled tongue under the head of his still drooling meat. The lingering flow was nothing like the initial geysers, but it was a steady copious drain and I let the sap run onto my tongue as I looked up into Big Mike's glowing face. I sucked his glans into my mouth and suckled as he tensed, tiptoed and trembled with the intensity of the sensation. I siphoned the remaining load up his pipe from eggs and then savored it as I looked up in to his face again. I sighed and swallowed. It wasn't like last night, but Big Mike's last dregs were still more than Mikey ever emitted on his best day.

I stood up and stepped close to my father-in-law as I grasp the hooks on the front of my bra.

"I think I better get out of these wet things. Don't you?" I said as I began to unhook myself.

"BabyGirl, I'll try and 'manage' you as long as you want!" Mike, Sr. said with his eyes glued to the clasps on the front of my bra.

'Huuuuuuuuummmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!'

We both cocked our heads at the sound.

'Lord, the garage door.' I thought as I ran for the shower.

(To be continued)

jaylee507
jaylee507
351 Followers
12