All Comments on 'My Future Father-In-Law Ch. 10'

by jaylee507

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sick

Sick, sick story, going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SImply Amazing Story

Well-written. Keep the story going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Deliciously salacious series!

A woman with massive tits impaled by father in law and brother in law. Filled with their semen; fucked in the ass and cunt. Made me so fuckin' horny! My cunt needs to be fucked NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is so hot. So,the busty wife finally got pregnant with her brother-in-law. Fuck!

U should continue writing this one...I mean with this title and with the same characters.

Don't finish it right here. I'm longing for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
True Story? No, but makes me horny.

Yeah, this isn't a true story. But damn, I love masturbating to this! Makes me cum like nothing else. Please, please, please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The huge amount of sex in this story doesn't distract from how funny I find the dialog. "That injection of love potion"? Considering this is supposed to be a true story I wonder why you even got married because faithfulness certainly isn't you strong suit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hope you really do love you husband.

I don't see how you can say you love you husband and then do this behind his back. I'll pray for the guy. But good story non-the-less. Just...sad for Mike.

acdd123acdd123almost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic, great story. What a mind, what a woman, Jaylee I salute you babe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous