All Comments on 'My German Mistress'

by magdason

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A lovely story

I have allways liked stories with age difference - a rather young boy and an old woman. This story was nice - whish it was me.

billyd1billyd1about 18 years ago
I know how you feel

My friend it's funny how people can have the same experience, I keep my picture as a reminder of how greedy i was, I really feel you, and myself.

corcancorcanabout 18 years ago
Very moving - Wonderful, erotic, tender, and sad

I loved reading this story. True stories are always my favorite Literotica pieces. I'm a young man so I shan't pretend to be some expert in the psychology of the human female, but my impression was Ursula really was in love with you.

As you imply, she seems like a very headstrong and orderly woman. Those types of personalities often express their love through actions (taking you on trips, letting you fuck her ass, etc.). Perhaps she was also afraid of losing you. Ursula seems very intellingent, so it must have been in the back of her mind how much competition she had; especially being that she is 20 years your senior.

It honestly broke my heart to read the part when Ursula drove by and saw you and your new girl holding hands, though it's possible Ursula had expected it. Regardless, I can only imagine how she must have felt. Even more tragic in a way is how Ursula reacts: with a letter. Not a face-to-face visit or a phone call, but a letter. In my personal experience, I've noticed letter-writing is sometimes how people who are uncomfortable showing emotion respond to emotional situations--they have more control over their writing. Even though her letter was formal and friendly as you say, in my minds eye I picture Ursula on the verge of tears as she writes it.

If I had been in your shoes, I would have chosen to be with Ursula; hell I would have asked her to marry me! What difference does two decades make in age? Ursula is the rare type of woman who could truly keep a man physically and emotionally content. Older women are the type that can do that; not just because of their increased life experience, but because we young guys subconsciously view them as surrogate mothers. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I'm really sorry things didn't work out between you and Ursula.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagdason@magdason
2019 - These stories were done earlier, before I had to switch to my 'alter ego', man_as_dog, which you may note is an anagram and makes no sense, unless it speaks to you somehow. Some more mother/son stuff there, plus newer cheatin' stories (which a lot of folks won't like)....