All Comments on 'My Girl'

by Nhaima

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

Really interesting. Hope you continue it!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good Concept, Needs More Sex

Mistress is really a softy, the second one I've encountered in two days. What happened to the good old-fashioned rock-'em, sock-'em, strap-'em, fuck-'em-through-the-mattress Mistresses? Your concept is really good, even if your writing, though largely correct, is a wee bit cliched; but the story is as bland as the canned chili; throw in a little McIlhenny's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent Prose

I need to commend you for your excellent story. It's quite refreshing to let the mind interpret the rest of the story with the foundation you have layed.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
WELL DONE

As far as i am concernedyou can ignore Estragon's comments about the story being bland. Not all readers stretch to Estragon's sordid tastes.

Thank you for an enjoyable story.

88girfriend88girfriendalmost 13 years ago
very good.

I like the way you write, not just the prose but the style. Please keep writing stories like this, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just an unexpectedly lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely story

I was expecting something a bit more sexy, but this is incredibly erotic as it is. Leaves a lot to the imagination, all for the better. Hope to see more like this from you.

Great story. 5 out of stars.

LullabiesLullabiesabout 10 years ago
There is great potential here...

The concept and plot is amazing, I get that you wanted to leave the rest to the imagination,however, I wouldn't have had any problems with you taking charge of the entire journey......I suggest or rather I am begging for a sequel, where you take control of the entire story......I want that 'great sex scene'.....a fan in the making!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story

You'll probably wont read this after all these years but I enjoyed the story, too bad you haven't written any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You certainly have talent. Thank you for this excellent piece. Such a shame that you have not posted further, but perhaps your mistress did not require you to write again.

I gave this a well dederved 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done! A great story. I hope your mistress was pleased. I do like a happy ending, and this story fully satisfied that need!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous